All Comments on 'Ostracism Pt. 02'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 6 years ago
Still not sure where exactly this is going

Ok so now both of them had a "fun" night but both for different reasons while still thinking about the other at least a bit. This whole thing makes me wonder if there'll ever be something between them or not, is this a story about how they brought each other out of their shells and then went on with their lives passing by or is this one of petty revenges for lays that never came true? At present it looks like there is some hope left for them to be together, at least his roommate thought so, so I keep my fingers crossed it's getting there other wise it'll be painful to read about the grieve they give each other over missed chances and past misunderstandings.

3* for now.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Still OK

Shorter than the first chapter, which developed the characters. This one seems to be a transitional chapter while the story decides which way it is going to go. At least Danny is starting to come out of his shell and building his self-confidence, which will help him to approach Mary as more of an equal than just a couple of days ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue the story

I've enjoyed this story and am hoping that you will continue it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 3 has been submitted

But it isn't the final chapter, and of course I leave you hanging!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous