Ostracism Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But damn, she looked good, stalking back into her room still naked from the shower. At least this time, he'd retrieved his glasses, so he could appreciate her as more than a skin-colored blur.

"Don't be embarrassed, dude," she managed to get out. "Even if we'd gotten started, I think I'd have passed out before anything nice. Oh, my fucking head!"

Shannon at least had clean clothes; Danny was stuck with what he'd been wearing yesterday. They dressed in silence, though she did give him a nice kiss before they walked out of the room.

oo0oo

Mary Margaret knew that Danny had gotten laid last night. Her evening with Brandon just hadn't seemed quite right. She had thought that, after the previous night, she'd wind up sleeping over again, and maybe this time it would have been more than sleep. Brandon had been doing everything right, was sweet and attentive, and letting her know, certainly enough, that he wanted to sleep with her, but every time she started to settle back into the thoughts of how great that could be, and how nice it was waking up next to him that morning, she kept seeing that giant box of condoms on his nightstand, wondering how many of them had been used, and how many other girls he had screwed in that same bed. At any rate, by 10:30, Mary Margaret told him that she had to head home.

Danny hadn't been around for breakfast, and she wondered why. Maybe it was because she'd gone out with Brandon, and had spent the night the previous night, and he was sinking back into his missed-meals melancholy. She'd gone down at seven, their normal breakfast time, and he hadn't been there. She had her Kindle reader programed into her smart phone, so she had something to read, to stay in the cafeteria for a long time, but still no Danny. She thought about just calling him, but no, she was afraid to do it.

Well, crap! She was going to march right up to his room and knock on the door. But, once she did, it wasn't Danny who answered, but his roommate.

"No, he ain't here, wasn't here all night. I thought he was out with you," Randy blurted out, before thinking to himself, 'you stupid fuck, you just messed up shit with his girlfriend.'

12