All Comments on 'Ostracism Pt. 04'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up

Enjoying this series

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 6 years ago
Now that's more like it

After much deliberation and failed attempts we finally see our heroes together and hopefully for good - the whole progress thing feels really good! The conversation between MM and Sarah was actually funny since it gave MM a lot to thing about and also showed the though process in majority of girls there. The other great thing was just how little was needed for Danny to convey his feelings and wishes to MM and even less for her to reciprocate. Now I do fear some drama will come mostly MM's way from Brandon and other guys who are already dicks to Danny but she's getting real good at excluding them from her head, just how you'll weave it remains to be seen.

5* for this one simply because there is genuine love between D & MM and they seem to realise and slowly accept it. Finally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

Rather see mark and jennifer series have some sort of resolution rather than this slog

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Coming along well

Nice chapter with the lovers finally getting together. I'm sure it is not finished and more hills and valleys to take us through, but I am enjoying the journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have enjoyed this story so far but I hope you do finish it soon. PLEASE!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 has been submitted

It is not the end and yes, there is a (slight) plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great plot

But I can't find Ch. 5 you said it's been submitted.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years agoAuthor
Stories submitted still have to be approved

Chapter 5 was submitted yesterday; it has been approved, and will be published tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay

Didn't know about that procedure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous