Ostracism Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with the very slow lovemaking, Danny's need was rising within him. Thank his lucky stars, he could see, even in the dim light, that her own climax was approaching as well. Her kisses were more urgent, her eyes tightly closed at times, her fingertips no longer soft, but her nails starting to dig in. Mary Margaret hadn't been making much noise before, but whimpers had become moans, punctuated with soft cries, and when she suddenly gripped him with all of her might, an "Oh, my God!" escaped her lips, and Danny emptied himself into her.

 

For Mary Margaret, lovemaking had been amazing. Gone were the images of her few past trysts, encounters which had always been disappointing. Her past lovers had been, well, just not very good. One was just plain selfish, and the other simply not very skilled, trying hard but just not knowing what a woman needed. Maybe it was better communication, with her consciously telling Danny, with her hands, what made her happy, and maybe it was because they simply knew each other better out of bed before they wound up together in bed.

This night, it had just been Danny and her, coming together so achingly slowly. Despite his skinniness, he had proven to be wiry strong, and they had moved together in an amazing combination of both slowness and firmness, as she could feel him with all of her body, she could almost feel him in her soul. In the dim light in the dorm room, he was barely more than a shadow, almost unreal in her eyes, but to her touch both cool and warm, hard and soft, just so incredibly there. She had been so hesitant, almost turning away at the last moment - indeed, she had turned away from his door for a few seconds - before mustering the courage to knock. And then, when they came together, it had been like magic, as though they had belonged together since birth, as though they were truly part of each other. All of the things she had read about sex, all of the images in her mind of what making love was supposed to be like, all paled in comparison to the wonder of their night together.

 

Mary Margaret awoke, having felt Danny stirring beside her. In mid-December, the late-rising sun still hadn't illuminated the room, but the barest hint of dawn was making things just slightly less dim. The sensation of having a man cuddled up next to her in the too-small bed was new to her, even different than last Saturday morning, when she woke up next to Brandon, but new or not, it was as though it should always be like this. She turned her head to face Danny, who was already awake, up on his elbow, gazing down at her with the most beautiful smile she had ever seen on a man, ever seen on anyone.

Danny bent down, to give her a quick kiss, his mouth closed to hide his morning breath, but his eyes open, to take in the beautiful vision that was his lover.

His lover! Danny had never felt that way about anyone, not about either of his high school girlfriends, and not about the few women he'd bedded in college. Somehow, some way, he knew that Mary Margaret was thinking the same thing, thinking of him as her lover. In one night, his world had changed, and he thought that her world had changed as well.

12