All Comments on 'Ostracism Pt. 06'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reading the stories from yesterday

Just made me realize how bad and shallow ReedRichards is as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Previous Anon

Congratulations. You make mean comments about good writing that someone does for free. Unless you are willing to do what ReedRichards has done and post your efforts online for anyone to criticize, please withold your nonconstructive comments.

A better comment would have been "Your writing lacked spellchecking/punctuation/consistency, I'm willing to be an editor for you if your interested". Not "Your work suxx, git gud".

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 6 years ago
A real pirate sails the red sea

Ok this was a bit messier than expected but it was fun and actually put the story where it belongs. As much as you don't want to follow the Hallmark stereotype (then maybe change the category and your writing approach) you did manage to deliver just that and I see nothing wrong with it. Sure drama and anticipation is great at times but if their only function is to prolong the inevitable or to enrage the reader then you better do without. I for one am glad that Brandon had enough sense to actually step away and let her do the decision making for herself and she more than obviously did the right thing, now she'll just have to woman up once more and tell him face to face of her choice. And I hope that Sarah's boyfriend looks at her the same way Danny does at MM, she deserves some real love and a huge thank you.

A 4* this time because of the unnecessary drama at the beginning and that slightly flawed thought process of MM until nudged in the right direction.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Lovin’ It

Great drama building. Hope this has a ways to go.

Thanks for sharing your efforts

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Better

The story is developing well, with lots of characters coming out with positive contributions to what is turning out to be a tremendous story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Ahh.....young love

So thick with emotion. Great tension. Compelling characters. Somehow I want Bandon ti be the antagonist, but he really isn't, is he? And Sarah's influence on MM? Seems to be the tipping point.

BTW, I also read your "It was Just Once". Nice little snapshot of human weakness. Sure to roil the LW fundamentalists. As always, thank you for sharing.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wrong

Wrong choice,Brandon was a far better catch and person.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Wrong

Wrong choice,Brandon would have been a far better choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous