All Comments on 'Other Men's Wives'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
7 pages of this shit

die you nasty shallow repulsive British faggot

juderboyjuderboyabout 10 years ago
To Harryin Va

What a wonderful comment. You hate everything the guy writes, yet you read everyone one of them. Makes me wonder if you are a cuckold yourself and just can't admit it.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 10 years ago
Strange, but excellent

As a human being, your morals leave something to be desired. I'm not talking about fucking other men's wives; I'm talking about the theft, corruption, etc., which you seem to accept without blinking.

But as a story about fucking men's wives, it is superb. You write VERY well - a skill often missing from stories posted here - and your understanding of human nature is impressive. As a cuckold, it's exciting to see that some men "get" us, and use us (and mostly our wives) for their own satisfaction, but at the same time you illustrated your understanding that cuckolds are having their needs met, too.

Bravo!

Cuckold Paul

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Women and Men -Well-Used!

Most Fertile Imagination for Fucking Wives, with Their Husbands Knowledge and, Sometimes Almost ,Their Permission! Great Twists!

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Aplomb

You write with aplomb; but the final few paragraphs plumb let me down.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i liked it

i got lost in the dialog sometimes, but i still knew there was lots of erotic sex and cuckholding. nd that is why you got 4 stars. thanks.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

instant favourite..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mr Glock or Colt will fix his problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous