Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers

- This place is now on lock down. No one comes in, no one goes out. The Queen declares.

She knows she has gone too far, she is afraid her precious Ben is going to leave. I get up, holding Denis and Ben.

- Take them to the pit! The Queen orders, them three!

I am in shock. She is going to lock me in the pit as well, like I am just a fucking slave.

- You wanted to be with your Ukrainian cunt right, here you are

The guards get the hold of us three and force us down to the nearest stairs. We know where those stairs lead, to creepy and dirty punishment cells, where the ground is made by straw and water leaks down the ceiling. We are thrown into the cell. First Denis, then me and eventually Ben. I crawl up to Denis; Ben is staying in the distance, completely broken, still wearing Ronnie's cum on his face. I take a piece of cloth and go clean him. I hear a mellow "thank you". Then we all pretty much fall asleep of exhaustion.

- You should not have come for me Denis; I don't deserve a friend like you.

Denis looks at Ben, not answering. It took that long for Ben to realize it but it was a fucked up idea since the very start to come here.

- Why the fuck did you stay here?

- Because I was in love. That woman I love. And she loved me back in her own way. To say the truth, it was different before you came. I was the king of the slaves, pff what a funny thing to say right? I was the high slave society; her ultimate favorite and I liked that. She was playing with me a little but I'm sure back then she still had some respect for me. And then you guys came and Lauren defied her, she felt threatened. And you Denis, she knew exactly who you were before you arrived. Her unique goal was to break you down and have me hate you. She did this thing where, after everything she inflicted me she reminded me it was because of either one of you and I should hate you for it, not her. But then I realized that you stood because of me, you came here to save me, took the hardest beatings of your life, the nastiest humiliations ever possible and you still decided to stay for me. I don't deserve a friend like you. I'm not sure I'd ever have done the same for you.

- I didn't only stay because of you, I also stayed because of her -- I was sleeping but overhearing their conversation. I want to take her out of here, she doesn't belong here. She is kinky and shit but nothing compared to what goes on here. I will take her with us.

The cell door opens.

- Lauren! It is the Queen talking. Get up, get your stuff right now, you are out of the kingdom. I never want to see you again.

- Forget it, I am not leaving this place without Denis and Ben.

- Then we will drag you out if needed. Take your fucking slave with you, I don't care! Get out of here you both. Ben is going nowhere. And since you are taking Mistress Vanessa's play toy with you, I guess Ben will have to do the job.

The guards come in, get hold of both Denis and me. Before we realize it they tie our hands behind our backs and put a bag on our heads. We are dragged into a van. We drive for what seems to be eternity, then feel the bounds around our hands get released, and we are thrown out of the van. I take off the bag covering my sight only to see Denis lying next to me, our stuff spread on the ground. He helps me up, looking around him. We are free; we are not in the kingdom anymore. It's over. But Ben. Ben is still there.

Chapter 11 - The King is down

[Ben's POV]

My wrists are suspended to the ceiling with heavy metal chains, fuck this hurts! It's been stretching my body apart for at least an hour and a half now. That stupid Mistress Vanessa got the hold of me right after they took Lauren and Denis. Where are they? Are they fine? Will they come for me? The Queen will never let them in. I struggle to see how I will ever get out.

- Well well well, look who this is!

That's the blonde Mistress talking, the bitch who always follows Vanessa everywhere.

- Oh my God Vanessa, he is yours now? Fuck me!

- No, he ain't just mine sweetie, now he is everyone's play toy. We'll all get a taste of the 'crème de la crème'. The famous Ben Bruce, which the Queen kept to herself for all this time. We weren't even allowed to look at him, and now he is nothing, just a toy to play with -- she spits on me as she says that. How does it feel hun? You had everything, you had the Queen, the prestige, and now you are down to being a pathetic little sex slave, no better than any of the animals in this kingdom. Tell me, how does it feel?

I shut my mouth, she obviously wants me to beg her, I will give her the silent medicine, there is no way she will be contented out of my misery.

- Can I play with him? Come on Vanessa please, you know I've always been fascinated by him!

- You can but don't tell the Queen. He is supposed to be in punishment here, he should not jerk off while he is in punishment.

- I pinky swear.

Mistress Vanessa gets hold of a stick that she pulls down, releasing me from the ceiling so abruptly that I fall to the ground, moaning.

- Gosh I have never heard him moan. Sometimes I saw him in my dreams and I was afraid the Queen would know.

- Now you are being ridiculous, come on, get on with it.

Blondie approaches me, as I rise onto my knees, turns around and makes the sign that she wants me to lick her from her feet up to her pussy, the way the Queen loves it. I obey, placing both hands down in front of me as I bend down to her feet, sticking my tongue out reaching for her heels. I start licking her shoe when she makes a sexual moan ; fuck she has been waiting for me. I carefully lick around her heel, Mistress Vanessa is keeps watching me and I go up to her ankle and knee, glancing up and looking into her eyes with my cheeky smile as I usually do. As soon as I reach up her knee she grabs me by my hair and forces my head up to her ass hole.

- Oh my God, he is soooo gooood!

I lick her ass clean and get down to her pussy. I lift my hands, grabbing her by her hips, signalling her to turn around. She releases my hair, turns around and looks at me, lifting my head up gently by the chin. I have to admit, her gentle touch feels nice after Mistress Vanessa and Ronnie's dick in my mouth. She then grabs a bit of my hair and drags my head in, signaling she wants me to lick her on her clit. I execute, sliding my tongue everywhere she pleases, she moans terribly hard, until she cannot take it and comes. I lick off her cum and slide my tongue up her vagina and carefully get out, as she lets go of my hair. She then gently bends down to me and kisses me on my forehead.

- Thank you.

- You are welcome Mistress.

- Stay where you are slave. Don't you dare move.

This is Mistress Vanessa talking. She picks up a leash that she ties from my collar to the wall. They both go out to the nearest room, and I can hear them talk.

- Oh my God Vanessa, I cannot believe he did me. He did me and he called me Mistress. I could not imagine this even in my dreams. He is so good. What's going on with him, what is gonna happen to him?

- I'm not sure yet, I know the Queen is quite upset with him, and he is gonna be at everyone's disposal for a while. She kicked Lauren and her slave out.

- That skinny slave with the weird accent? He is not here anymore.

- No, we took them both out this morning. There was nothing to be done with them. They are not coming back.

- I guess they never really fitted in here, did they?

- They never wanted to be here, they came for him. She said pointing at me I'd imagine.

- Ben?

- Yeah, that's what the Queen said. And don't call him Ben anymore; he is just another slave without a name.

- I can't do that. He will always be Ben for me. The fantasy I can never get.

- Well lady, you just got a piece of your fantasy. And this is just the beginning.

I look around me and exhale. I should have gone with Denis when I had the chance.

It feels like ages that have been kneeling in this room, waiting for something to happen. Blondie and Mistress Vanessa have gone and I m sitting here, on my knees, that stupid leash restraining my movements. But at least it is not an uncomfortable position, thank God. What are they going to do now? Will I ever be with Madeleine again? Fuck it's all confused in my head. I still have feelings for her; even after all she did to me. Footsteps coming, I sit up, hands on my knees and look down, if I want to have even the slightest chance of going back to where I come from I have to behave. It's Mistress Vanessa, she is alone.

- Good boy, you've been waiting for me quietly -- I hate it when she talks to me like I'm a 5-year-old.

She comes closer and pulls my head back by my hair, fuck she is so violent.

- Now listen to me you prick, I am not impressed by the fact that you were the Queen's lover, nor am I impressed by your pretty face. You seem to have good sexual skills ; you had a good teacher so you'd better use them with me. But I'm no gentle Barbie doll like Lexi was ok, I ain't gonna worship you in my fantasy. Now get up and go to your cage!

I get up, why does she need to tell me all this, surely she wants to scare me. I used to sleep in Madeleine's bedroom though, I ain't got a cage. I stand, facing her, she disgusts me, and look at her in defiance. She grabs me by the collar, kicking my balls hard to make me scream. Then she drags me to the next room and throws me into a ridiculously small cage that she locks up after I'm in. It is so small I cannot even move my legs.

- Let's see how this plays out for you ok?

Time goes by in the cage, of course no one feeds me or brings me water. I'm getting incredibly thirsty and sore from lying in the same position. I see the cleaning slaves coming in and out; they make the Mistresses' bed, clean the room and the carpet. They don't even acknowledge my presence, it's like they have been told to ignore me. As they open the door to the corridor I hear glimpses of life, Mistresses talking, slaves taking beatings, surely this is Mistress Vanessa's quarters. Then the door opens, letting Blondie, whose name is Lexi, get in quietly. Surely Mistress Vanessa is not aware of her little visit.

- Here you are. I was sure she would leave you here.

I don't respond, lifting my head a bit to look at her.

- You can talk to me; your voice is so pretty.

- What are you doing here?

- I cannot stand seeing you punished like this. I know how Vanessa, Mistress Vanessa is, so I'm bringing you some water to help you go through.

- Thank you -- I say, grabbing the bottle she is offering me.

As I start drinking the door opens a second time and Mistress Vanessa comes in.

- I knew it ; I knew you couldn't keep yourself.

I see that even Mistress Lexi is scared of Vanessa.

- Come on Vanessa, at least you can give him water, he...

- I am the one who decides what he gets and doesn't get. And you should not have come in here without my permission.

I can see Mistress Vanessa going to grab a cane. Is she going to cane her? A Mistress?

- Drop this now or I'll go tell the Queen you let him play with me while he was in punishment. The Queen will never trust you again.

Mistress Vanessa hesitates and finally drops the cane to the floor.

- Get out! -- She screams.

She turns to me and kicks the cage hard, and exits the room.

Chapter 12 - Usuel

A couple of days go by when I am finally taken out of my cage. I am brought to the stable where all the other slaves stay, all the transport slave, the furniture slaves, all the down-level slaves. That's where Denis used to stay when he was not thrown in the pit or being abused by almost everyone around here. As we approach we take a slightly different path, close to the barn where I used to meet the Queen to hide. I am forced inside and thrown on my knees. God I know this place, that is were the iron mark the slaves, to their respective roles. They force me down and I can hear some heels clacking in. As I raise my head I see her, the Queen, colder than ever, she does not let any ounce of feeling appear on her face. The guards tear my black shirt apart, revealing my bare shoulder; full of bruises and cuts from Mistress Vanessa. I believe that the Queen will be touched seeing me like this, but nothing. A few other slaves and Mistresses are around, including Mistress Vanessa who smiles as me evilly.

- I hereby declare you an 'usuel' slave.

Usuel slave, the worst the can happen to someone. Usuel comes from the French, it means that everyone and anyone can use the person to whatever they want or deem necessary, from house slaves to sex slaves to hardcore shit, everything. There is no rule for 'usuels', no safe word, nothing. I've seen one usuel since I've been here, he had to be taken to the hospital -- thanks to Mistress Vanessa -- and never came back. The Queen does not even acknowledge usuels as human beings, she does not even touch them at all. Usuels are different from everyone because they bear no collar since they don't belong to someone in particular and everyone can own them at the same time. This was the worst that could ever happen to me, how the fuck is she capable of doing this to me?

She stands there and watches as one of the guard takes a big spike with an ending in the shape of a U off the fire. They are going to mark me, forever.

- You can't do that!

- Pardon

- After all we had, this is what you want to reduce me to?

- Are these your last words? Once you are marked you are forbidden to talk to anyone without permission you know that? Are you are forbidden to go near me, to talk to me, to look at me or to even think of me. I will be forever out of your reach, you will belong to everyone in this kingdom, even the slaves will own you. So let me ask you again, are these your last words?

- Denis was right; you are a complete psycho bitch!

As I say that, the guards bend me down so both of my hands reach the floor and grab me by the shoulders to hold me in place. Then I feel it, the burning iron on the back of my shoulder. I scream out, lifting my head up and look at the Queen, impassible. This is the strongest pain I have ever had to endure, and it seems to last forever. I scream and scream as she leaves the iron on my skin for a good 5 seconds to print that mark of mercy and submission on my back. Once it is done I simply hear the Queen walk away.

- Throw him into his cage! -- That's Mistress Vanessa talking.

I am lifted up on my feet and taken into the stables. They open a cage, all the other slaves look at me in wonder, whispering as I pass and they see the mark on my back. I climb in my cage, resting my right shoulder against the bars, careful not to hurt my freshly made mark even more. I'm everyone's play toy now, condemned to a life of servitude for the love of a Queen.

The story of my life is not great. At least being a usuel you are not owned by anyone in particular. But when a Mistress asks something of me, another Mistress may come and ask something else, and I have to obey them both. The first few days no one was asking anything of me, I think that to everyone I was still the untouchable slave of the Queen, and they struggled to see me as a usuel who could be used by everyone. The only one who did not struggle was Mistress Vanessa, who took me to her torture room a couple of times, she likes when I scream and bleed, she likes to walk on my face when I'm down. I just let her do her thing. Gradually the other Mistresses came to me too, Blondie most of the time with her gentle touch, she only wanted me to fuck her but never did anything to me. She had this weird bondage fetish and she loved to tie me up in different positions, sticking her pussy in my face so I couldn't do anything else than lick it. I guess the other Mistresses were scared to leave a mark on me, they had me acting as a cleaning slave, a furniture slave or even a transport slave but nothing more. Some of the kinky ones liked to dress me in weird uniforms and shit, and I never saw the Queen, ever. Until that day.

I was going to Mistress Lexi's room when the red haired Mistress came to me.

- I've been looking for you. Someone told me that you criticized Mistress Vanessa and me in front of the other slaves...

I wanted to respond that I never did this but was not allowed to talk until I was given permission to.

- Speak! She told me as she spat on me.

- I never said anything like that Mistress, you must have been misinformed. Please excuse me; Mistress Lexi is waiting for me, I said as I was starting to walk past her.

- Stay where you are slave. I command you to come with me. You are a usual; you have to obey me right now.

I turn around, facing the red hair Mistress. I have heard stories about her torturing Denis and Lauren did not like her at all. She comes close to me and lifts my head to get close to my face.

- You are not the Queen's favorite anymore, don't forget that. You've lost that privilege; you're just another pathetic little sex slave. And a pretty one. Now undress!

- What, here?

- Now!

I take off my cotton white shirt and cotton pants, revealing my tattoos and bare genitals. She gets hold of my cock and drags me with her. Let's see what the other Mistresses have to say about this. She pulls very hard and drags me to one of the torture room, the Queen's favorite, the Red Room. There are 4 other mistresses already in there with their respective slaves, including Ronnie who smiles at me as he sees me enter.

- So, we hear that you are criticizing us when we are not around?

This is Mistress Eliea talking; she hardly ever comes to me.

- I wouldn't dare criticizing you Mistress, I ... I get a giant slap behind the head from Mistress Vanessa.

- Who gave you permission to talk? Now, slave, come here!

A skinny little man comes to the front of the circle, he is one of the furniture slaves.

- Talk.

- Mistress, I overheard the usuel tell some other slaves that Mistress Vanessa was a cruel bitch and that the Queen deserved to die.

- You fucking liar, I... another slap, so hard this time that I almost fall forward.

Mistress Vanessa comes around me and grabs my hair to pull my head back as she forces a ball gag in my mouth.

- Now, he won't talk without permission anymore.

The slave pulls back and everyone watches me. I'm here, standing in the middle of a room full of slaves and Mistresses, completely naked with a ball gag in my mouth waiting to be punished.

- I want you to look at this very carefully now. I know this voice; this is Madeleine's voice. As she speaks the other Mistresses move to let her appear. She is sitting on a throne with a leash in her hands. On the other end of the leash stands a skinny man, bare chest but with leather black trousers, bearing a lot of tattoos and with a very feminine face. He stands next to her, fierce, wearing the discrete leather collar I use to wear, the one designed for the Queen's favorite. I am in shock, she is looking straight at me with that cunt on her side, about to show him what, that I was once her fucking lover. She carries on: this man that you see was the love of my life. Everyone turns around as she says that and tears start coming to my eyes. I loved him more than I could love a thousand slaves. He was everything for me. But he betrayed me, he abused me and tried to overpower me and run away. Which is why he stands where he is today and not where you are. I don't trust him, he goes on saying bullshit about me and what I have achieved, I don't want to see him, I don't want to touch him, I don't want him to be anywhere near me, and I don't want to even acknowledge his existence.

Tears are now properly running down my eyes.

- I made him a usuel now, which means even you get to play with him if you wish. I personally do not even want to bother watching what will follow but you watch carefully and remember that he was once where you are. Do not take anything for granted.

Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers
1...34567...13