Other World Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers

She drops the leash as she says that getting up from her throne and exits the room, not even glancing at me on her way out. Whatever happens to me now is none of my concern anymore. It is over.

- Get ready boy, this is your first show.

Mistress Vanessa whispers to the new favorite coming behind me and tying my wrists behind my back with handcuffs. Then she grabs me to put me in a kneeling position and also cuffs my ankles, that she later on joins to my wrists. I cannot help but stare at this slave, my newfound replacement.

- I want all the slaves around; you've been holding it for too long.

The four slaves carefully walk around me to make a full circle then they start pissing on me. This is so humiliating; all the Mistresses are watching their slaves urinating on my face, my hair, my whole body. Ronnie is standing right in front of my face and taking an enormous pleasure doing so. I want to puke so bad in disgust but the ball gag is restraining it. If I puke I will choke on my own vomit. Once they are done all the Mistresses start laughing. The new slave is still looking at me carefully. I guess I can even see some compassion in his eyes.

- Alright, let's go.

They all leave the room, and I collapse to the ground, in the middle of the piss. The last person to leave the room is that slave, who turns around once all the other are gone. He grabs a piece of cloth and come to me. He undoes my gag and I start puking straight as he pulls it out of my mouth.

- I'm sorry about that. You're Ben, right? My name is Andy. Here, I'll clean you out.

- Why are you helping me?

- Because I am getting you out of here.

As he starts cleaning me Mistress Vanessa gets in.

- Slave, the Queen is waiting for you.

Andy gracefully gets up, making a discrete head sign that everything will be ok and gets out of the room.

- Ok juicy, time to take a shower. You have tasks to attend to, and you cannot clean stinking like you do.

She unties my ankles and wrists and tells me to get up and walk to the shower room. She does not even bother putting a leash on me, nor a collar. I get into the shower room and she locks the door behind me. Thank God, some time on my own. I must have stayed at least a good 10 minutes under the shower, cleaning my whole body again and again. It feels like their piss is incrusted in me, like it will never get off. I have swallowed some, and feel like pucking every minute. Once I am done, I find my old cotton clothes carefully laid on a chair, put them on and go back to my daily life of servitude.

Chapter 13 - The new plan

[Lauren's POV]

- Ok, there are lots of things you need to know before you go. Rules, if you want. Everyone needs to believe that you are here because you want to be owned, and nothing else. Denis already tried the idea of the rebellious slave, see how this played out for him.

- You mean there is an actual place, on this planet, where men go to be owned, raped and abused, and Ben is a prisoner there?

- Well he's not exactly a prisoner, it was his own choice to go there, he fell in love with one of the women there, and now he cannot get out.

- And you want me to do what exactly? It's not like I can get there, be extra feminine and become a Mistress to rescue Ben.

- No, you won't be able to pull the Mistress thing on. But you could go as a slave.

- No way, I am not getting raped and abused by some weird-ass shit femdom fetish to help Ben get over a love crush.

- Andy, it's not about helping him getting over a love crush. They literally force him to stay there, he cannot get out. He sleeps in a cage and is not free of his movements and choices.

- This place is hell mate, Denis says coming into the room, I've been there as a slave and honestly I thought I was going to die there several times. They won't hold back, they will kick you down until they decide you're too damage to even breathe.

- What the fuck! Can't we just call the cops and get him out?

- We would be closing the whole institution. The people who go there they chose to go there, they are free to leave anytime they want.

- But you just said Ben...

- Ben is different. He fell in love with the Queen, the Queen is holding him there, and he is unconsciously staying because he believes he can get her back.

- How could he ever fell in love over with a sadistic bitch like this, seriously.

- You know sometimes love overpowers the rest. Denis and I met there too.

- So what, you guys were slaves and Masters too? I can feel an inch of sarcasm in his voice, I guess he does not believe us, and I see Denis is getting annoyed.

- Yeah, she was my Mistress. She tortured the shit out of me, she whipped me, beat me, she ass-fucked me, she left me to rot in a cage that was hardly big enough to hold a dog. And I love her. She did all that to me for a reason, and even if I don't share it I understand. We got through, and I don't regret any second of it.

- I'm sorry man, I guess we've all got our own fantasies right?

- Fantasies?

Denis turns around and takes off his shirt, only to reveal the countless marks on his back. Whiplashes, bruises, and recent burns and cuts from Mistress Vanessa's punishment. He told me in details what she did to him, how she made him scream until he had no voice left, how she took pleasure in licking the blood off his back, how she face-fucked him until he was out of breath, how she used Ronnie to threaten him permanently, how she did not feed him for a long time and then forced him to eat his own shit, and countless other horrible things that broke him apart. As soon as Andy sees Denis' back he understands.

- Denis, fuck! Did she? He says looking at me.

- No, that wasn't her. But that's the kind of psycho that Ben has to deal with right now. Come on Andy, if you don't do it for us, please do it for Ben. You have been my long time friend. Please.

- Ok I'll do it ; I'll get him out. But I'm warning you, I am not taking anything close to what Denis got. First mark left on my body and I'm out.

- We don't ask you to succeed, but please, we ask you to try.

- I will try.

- Thank you Andy, for Ben, thank you so fucking much!

We hug all together, confident that our plan is going to work.

Chapter 14 - Andy

[Ben's POV]

I'm sitting in my cage wondering who the hell that Andy is and how exactly he plans on getting me out of here. I don't think he knows that he has no free will here. He must be a friend of Denis or Lauren. Fuck, they have sent someone to get me out. This time, I won't disappoint them. The other slaves are sleeping, it is dark and cold out here, I am very uncomfortable because my cage has no ground so I'm constantly resting my ass on the bars. I have to change position every now and then or my blood will stop running for good. The door opens up and I see a shadow come in. It's Andy.

- Ben? Ben, where are you?

- Shhhh, over here. What are you doing here?

- I am here to get you out!

- Shhh don't talk that loud, the others could hear you.

As he comes closer he realizes that there is a lock on my cage, preventing me from getting out.

- Oh shit! Where is the key?

- The caretaker has it. He is the one who comes in in the morning to let us out.

- Fuck, I'll have to find something to break it.

- You can't otherwise the others will hear.

- But we have to get out, now.

- I can't get out of this cage Andy. I'm trapped.

- Fuck. Ok, next occasion we get, I'm getting you out.

- Might not happen before a while. Look if you want this to look real you have to stick to the Queen's orders, otherwise they will know something is up with you.

- You're right. I don't know you ok, so I'll act like you are just another slave and I am your rival.

- Ok, now go! Someone may see you and if they do, you are in big trouble, and you'll just end up in a cage next to me.

- Alright, hold on Ben! Denis and Lauren have not forgotten you.

Andy goes out and the place is dark and cold again. Will he ever get me out?

The caretaker arrives in the morning, at 6 sharp, like every day, bangs on the cages to wake us up and opens them one by one.

- You, he barks at me, go clean the throne room before the Queen wakes up. We have visitors today.

I execute and take the way to the throne room. We have visitors? Who might that be?

I walk into the big empty room. Everyone is still sleeping. I look at the throne, where Madeleine used to sit, then I run the fabric through my fingers, God, such good memories. Finally I decide to go and stand by the throne, where I used to be, to feel this sensation of power again. As I walk up the throne's stairs I feel it, the grace, elegance, I can almost smell the perfume of the Queen that I would adore for hours standing next to her. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open my eyes to look at the empty room around me. It is not empty anymore; Mistress Lexi is standing at the entrance.

- You miss your old little life now, don't you? Haven't you started cleaning yet? Guests will be here soon.

I quickly get down the stairs trying not to look at her. Then I grab a piece of cloth and start working. She slowly comes behind me as I am cleaning put her hands around me, grabbing my genitals and pressing on them.

- Ahhh -- it fucking hurt, she keeps pressing.

- I want to watch you clean up everything. But first get naked; you're prettier when you're naked.

She is not going to leave me in peace, that's a fact. She relieves my genitals, making me gasp. I take off my pants and shirts and start cleaning again.

- Stop! Turn around.

I turn around.

- Look at me! Look me in the eyes.

I raise my head up; fierce and proud like I was before when I was in this room.

- Oh Ben, she says, getting closer to me and starting giving me a hand job. You know you are damn sexy when you play powerful. You are not mean to be a slave, you are meant to rule the world. Such a waste. You know every Mistress here used to have fantasies about you. You were the untouchable perfect boy that only the Queen could lay her hands on. The Master of this house, the kind of all the other slaves. Even Mistress Vanessa wanted you so bad she once tried and asked the Queen for some favors. But the Queen refused, she wanted to keep you all to herself. And what has this led to? Here you are, standing in front of me staring deep into my eyes. She rubs my all body as she says that making me hard. I want you, Ben. I want you to fuck me like you fucked her.

- Are you sure about that? I say in my deep confident British accent.

- Yes, fuck me now! Fuck me like you owned it all. Forget slave and master and just fuck me like a man fucks a whore.

- Well then...

I grab her by her tights, lifting her up as she starts kissing me passionately. I run down her body with my fingers, caressing her sweet spots making her moan. I am kissing her neck, her breast, carrying her to the throne. I lay her down on the throne and start undressing her, first removing the straps or her corset and then slowly getting down to her underwear. As I pull them off, I slide my hand on her clip and into her vagina making her gasp. I am putting my tongue so deep in her mouth she can hardly breathe. I take off her panties and place my cock to go in. I balance it, moving forwards and backwards heavily, holding on to the throne. When I'm done, I grab her hips and flips her around to go doggy style. She is resting her breast on the throne, banging in and out. I grab her hair and pull her head back seizing her breast in my hands and massaging them actively. Then I take her away from the throne and throw her on the ground arching my back out and signaling I want her to suck me. She kneels before me and puts my cock in her mouth making me moan in pleasure. She sucks in and out, deep throating my balls and penis in. She sucks until I cum all over in her mouth. She raises her head looks at me and swallows before rising to her feet.

- Fuck! I want this every single day!

I'm exhausted, God that felt good. I just want to lie down and rest.

- Back to work now, clean your mess, and don't you dare putting them clothes back on.

I watch her go, exhausted and go back to cleaning. I am done within a couple of hours and since no one has yet asked me to do anything I go back to my cage to lie down. On my way to the stable I see the doors from the property pop open and a massive black limo coming in. That must be the guests arriving. What kind of guests can come to OWK? The limo parks right in front of the entrance and I watch carefully as the people come out. Lots of Mistresses wearing long black coats and some slaves, very fancy, the way I looked when I was with the Queen. Lastly, the door shuts, as the Mistresses are welcome into the property. I continue my way to the stable and decide to go and catch a glimpse of what is going on. I quickly move to the corridor and press my head onto the wall to listen to what is happening in the main hall.

- Get all the slaves you can find, quick! Get them to take their coats off.

I see a couple of slaves behind me and decide to go help them. That way I will be able to have a closer look at what is going on.

- It is a beauty! That jawline, and those eyebrows plucked to perfection. I have always been impressed with your tastes but here you are baffling me even more.

I get in to take a coat and see that the Mistress is talking about Andy. He is standing right in the middle of the room, with a sleeveless leather jacket and his leather trousers. He has a discrete leather collar and is staring right in front of him. As the Mistress says that she walks to Andy to pet him.

- This one is a piece of jewelry isn't it?

- You! That is Mistress Vanessa pointing at me. What are you doing here?

- I'm helping the Mistresses with their clothes, Mistress.

- You are a usuel, you are not allowed in this room. She says with a fury look.

- Oh I recognize him! We have seen him before haven't we!

- Yes, Madeleine, didn't he use to be your favorite?

- Used to. Now get out of my sight!

- That's a pity; this one too is a piece of art! Come on Madeleine, why don't you put on a show with your two favorites. For the pleasure of our eyes.

I look at Andy, knowing exactly what is going to happen next.

- Very well then, for old time's sake.

I know I am going to have to take it. I wonder how Andy is going to react.

- You, she says carefully touching Andy's arms. Get on your knees and suck him hard!

I see Andy turn around. Fuck, if he lets it through he will be in trouble. There is a slight moment of hesitation. One of the new Mistresses signals me to come over and ties my wrists in frond of me with some metal cuffs. I turn around and get close to Andy, so close that no one around can hear us.

- Do it.

- No I won't this is crazy!

- If you don't do it they will force you. You will end up like me, now do it.

I see Andy shivering and getting down on his knees. With my bound hands I grab my pants and pull them down. Andy slowly approaches and finally touches the tip of my penis. He is about to vomit.

- Come on man, please. I whisper

He puts it in and starts sucking, gasping at every movement he makes. The Mistresses around are all smirking and laughing, most definitively enjoying the show. After 3 minutes I am hard and about to come so Andy pulls out and stops.

- Good, you've made him hard. Now go on, fuck him.

- What? That's Andy talking, they are going to kill him

- Is there a problem?

- I... He is a usuel. Only you, my Queen, are allowed to degrade me, but I won't be degraded even more by him.

The Queen takes a moment to decide what she is going to do and then declares.

- You are right. That is a horrible humiliation. Beat him down and get rid of him.

I have just enough time to understand what is going to happen as Andy kicks me hard in the stomach, making me fall on the ground. The guards then get the hold of me and take me out of the room, back to my cage. I took a beating, but Andy is still safe, thanks God.

[Lauren's POV]

- It's been a week already. What do you think happened to him? They should be back by now...

- Babe, it's ok. I'm sure they are still figuring out a plan. Think about it, if something went wrong with Andy, the Queen would have kicked him out the same way she kicked us out. She only kept Ben because she still loves him. She is not doing the same thing with Andy, trust me.

- Do you think you'll get to see him again?

- I don't think, I'm sure of it.

Denis' comforting voice and accent helps me to focus off what's happening there for a moment. I don't know Ben that much, but I know he matters a lot for Denis, Denis loves him like a brother, after all AA is family. And Andy is one of my best friends, I don't want either of them to get hurt, not anymore, or at least not by someone who is not me. Denis comes and sits next to me and extends his small and skinny arms. God he is so fragile, I feel like I could break him, but now I know he is a lot stronger than he seems. I reach out to kiss him gently, passing my hand under his shirt at the same time. He gasps as I unintentionally pass onto the cuts on his back.

- I'm sorry

- It's ok, be careful though, I'm not a big fan of pain.

I like how he can joke about it now. It's nice to see him smile; he has such a big beautiful smile. So cheeky and natural at the same time. We carry on kissing, he grabs my shirt and take it off and slowly and gently starts kissing me down my crutch. He knows I love it; he always does what I like the most without even thinking about what he would like to get. That way I believe was taught at the kingdom, where his pleasure did not matter. He licks every part of my pussy, reaching my clit with his nose piercing. His eyes, oh God, so beautiful and sexy. He then comes back up and starts penetrating me going back and forth and holding me tight.

- I will make you happy Mistress.

It's the first time he calls me this way since we've been out of the kingdom. It is disturbing; I thought it would bring up so many bad memories for him that I never bothered mentioning it again. Once he is done, he gently lays his head on my stomach and relaxes. I dare to ask:

- Why did you call me Mistress?

- I don't know, it just felt right at the time.

- Did it bring back all the bad memories when you did it?

- No.

- Would you like to do it again?

- No.

- Okay.

- It's not the whole cute Mistress surname thing; it's just that I don't want to be owned anymore. I want my freedom. I need to know that I am in full control of myself. You understand?

- I do, don't worry, I will never do anything that would make you feel owned again.

- Don't worry. I will never lose my way.

Chapter 15 - The annual OWK gathering

[Andy's POV]

I'm not going to be able to take this for long, seriously, who does that? Being walked in a leash all day like I'm a goddamn dog. And for that woman? I wonder what Ben saw in her ; she is ugly from the inside out. She has fucked-up intentions and a twisted mind. But I guess I'm better off being her favorite than being with the red hair bitch. That one is tough, oh my god! She came into the Queen's room one day and tried to lay her hands on me, but the Queen shut her out straight away. I gotta admit I did not feel great at the time, knowing what she has done to Ben. Ben, I can't believe I'm in this because of this guy. He really dug himself a grave didn't he? I almost got him out yesterday, I was already thinking about the damn good breakfast we would enjoy the next day. Nope, instead of this I'm just standing here, being a play toy for all these SM kinky shitfaced Mistresses from all over the country. I cannot stand the way they look at me, like I'm some kind of meat to them. Actually, now it makes me understand a bit more what some girls used to say about men. I'm trying hard just to stand like this and not slap them in the face. I hear some of them comment: oh boy this one is a piece of jewelry, some others, what can possibly happen to someone to get that ugly, covered with sketchy drawings and mutilating themselves with metal rings. It's quite funny actually to hear them say that ; I thought they enjoyed seeing men suffer. Anyways, I just have to focus on something else, a way to escape with Ben would be a good thing. Fuck! Ben! What is he doing here? I don't like where this is going.

Laushen
Laushen
7 Followers
1...45678...13