Otherwise Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not take in her surroundings, nor did she show any surprise at my nakedness, and so I guessed that she was aware of what was going on. I tried to remain calm and waited for her to speak.

"Good evening, I am to be your breathing coach."

I looked at her incredulously and almost succumbed to laughter. It seemed that my guess was closer to the mark than I thought but if they thought that I was going to take part in singing lessons they had another think coming.

I turned away from them as I tried to hide my reaction and I missed the import of her next words.

"Get him ready..."

Thelma and Louise were on me almost before I realized it. They pushed me onto the bed and, a moment later, they had my four limbs secured to the corners of the bedframe. It was only as I reflexively tested the bindings that I comprehended that there had been no preceding jolt of pain.

This troubled me a great deal. There was no way that I was going to become conditioned but how could I have missed this development?

I was so distracted that I failed to notice that the woman had started to undress. She sloughed her dress like a second skin and handed it to Thelma who had produced a coat hanger.

She showed no hint of modesty as she proceeded to remove her underwear so that she was left standing in a pair of flesh coloured stay up stockings. It was obvious that she was comfortable with her naked body and, whilst Thelma and Louise just looked bored by the proceedings, I could only stare.

She was pale skinned, which further emphasised her general corpulence, but there was something about her that made me think that she tried to keep herself in trim. She had broad hips and thick thighs but it was her breasts which caught my eye.

In her day they would have been magnificent but now they had begun to give up the fight. Unsupported, they lay heavy on her chest and even her nipples appeared distended. They still faced proudly forward but their oblate shape gave the impression that they were submitting to gravity.

Thelma took charge of the remainder of her clothing and, in return, handed the woman a small box. She opened it as she loomed over me.

"Over the next couple of hours two things are going to happen. Firstly, you are going to sweat...profusely. Secondly, you are going to panic. Now, in order to prevent any unfortunate accidents we will be using this."

She took from the box, and held between her thumb and finger, a pink rubber ring.

"This is used for oral surgery. It's to stop the patient closing their mouth and biting."

I looked at the thing and automatically clamped my mouth closed which brought a smile to her face.

"I could just jolt you...but I prefer the old fashioned way."

Without taking her eyes from mine she reached down between my legs and squeezed. I gritted my teeth for a second or two but then opened my mouth and yelled as she applied an unremitting pressure.

With a deftness that her size belied she slipped the dam between my teeth. I immediately tried to clamp down on it but it was impossible to close it altogether and any attempt to push it out with my tongue proved futile. My teeth were lodged in a rim around the circumference and it was not going to be removed without assistance.

She watched with amusement as I struggled and then she slipped a single finger into the opening. I bit hard but did not have enough strength in my jaw to cause any harm.

"The beauty of it is that I don't have to listen to you pleading, as you undoubtedly will, and, with a little effort, you can still use your tongue which is just as well as that is the only way that you are going to get me to relent."

Without another word she mounted me. I felt the bed yielding under her added weight and then she slipped her knees over my shoulders.

Her thighs cast me into shadow and I was presented with the spectacle of her intimidating sex. A close cut growth of dark hair dressed her large mound and defined the line of her long cleft.

"Take a breath..."

My howl of protest was cut dead as she eased forward and settled herself on my face. My mouth was blocked but she left me just enough space to breathe through my nose.

I stared up wide eyed at the swell of her belly and the overarching immensity of her breasts fearing the imminent threat of total enclosure but she held her place. Almost casually she began to stroke her sex and, over the next few moments, I watched it slowly distend.

Eventually, she began to press a little more firmly until the tips of her fingers were sliding wetly along the whole length of her labia and the raw, primal, scent of her filled every breath that I took.

Notwithstanding my plight I felt the onset of an erection, which only added to my general discomfort, and I cursed my body for this betrayal.

For some minutes I tried to free my mind and calm myself down but the quiet squelching of her fingers only reinforced the idea that the very air I was breathing was laden with moisture.

My natural reaction was to breathe more quickly but my problems were only just beginning.

She gave a quiet sigh and a viscous offering began to well from her sex. At first it was just a single drop but then the wet warmth began to spread across my face. A sudden, irrational, fear of drowning increased my anxiety and raised my heart rate.

I looked up at her only to find her staring down at me as though she had anticipated this exact moment.

"Say goodbye..."

In a single movement she slid the few inches needed to cover me entirely. Her wetness perfected the seal and I was trapped in suffocating darkness. I told myself that she was not out to kill me but with her weight bearing down it was hard to remain rational.

Fulfilling her prophecy I broke out in a hot sweat and I felt the sting of salt even with my eyes closed. I tried to remain still, to conserve the oxygen left to me, but she too was unmoving and my body began to rebel.

I began to struggle against her and my restraints but she seemed only to settle more heavily. I saw sparks against my eyelids and my lungs were burning. I did not want to surrender but there was only one way left to appeal to her.

I pushed my tongue through the ring's opening and felt the excited heat of her. It was an effort simply to hold my tongue in place, let alone attempt to lick her, but it was enough to persuade her to yield for the moment.

She lifted herself enough to let me draw a couple of gasping breaths but then settled again leaving me fighting to inhale sufficient oxygen through my nose.

The process was repeated over and over again. Time ceased to have any meaning as my whole concentration was focussed on the air that she allowed me. I was sweating from every pore and with each cycle she demanded more effort from my tongue before release.

The problem was that my tongue was tiring and this in addition to the strain that her weight was putting on my face and neck.

Again, she seemed perfectly attuned to my limits. When she next shut me in she leaned forward just a little and this time, when I presented my tongue, I could discern the prominence of her clitoris.

Hoping that this signalled the end of my ordeal I drew on my final reserves and licked as frantically as I could. For a despairing moment or two it seemed that I was labouring in vain but then her thighs closed tight, stilling my head, and her body started to quake.

I almost choked as droplets began to fall into my open mouth but this was just the precursor of an outpouring as her climax took hold. The ring made controlled swallowing almost impossible and I started to panic but my distress only seemed to increase her gratification.

When she was sated she took an age to compose herself but, finally, she got up from me altogether. My breathing sounded comical as I panted through my opened mouth but she ignored me completely.

She helped herself to a glass of water and then used a towel to dab her breasts before wiping between her thighs. I looked towards the door hoping that Thelma would return with her clothes but it was a forlorn hope.

As if to mock me she took a deep breath and then pinched my cheek.

"Rested? Ready for the second round?"

She had to be insane; there was no way that I could take any more. I thrashed my body but I was totally defenceless as she retook her position. Having pinned my shoulders she looked down at me as if deep in thought. She then reached for a pillow, doubled it over, and squeezed it beneath my head.

"I think you're ready for the advanced class..."

She started to adjust her position and it took a second or two before the horrifying realization dawned. She half turned and shuffled backwards and my world was suddenly bounded by the presence of her rounded cheeks.

Faint stretch marks hinted at a once shapely seat but there was now just a heavy, foreboding, softness.

I shook my head in denial but it was easy for her to hold me still using her feet. She then wriggled playfully before commencing a unhurried, petrifying, descent.

My face was slowly engulfed and then her whole mass crushed me into the pillow. In the darkness there was silence broken only by the muffled strain of the bedsprings as she came to rest.

I could breathe, just, but my air was tainted by a mixture of her scent and my own sweat. At first, she seemed content to rest as she was and whilst her weight was a burden it was one that I could bear.

Hubris will always find you out and, after some minutes, my mistake was made evident. A slight shift of her knees allowed her to relax making clear that I had not been fully taxed after all.

Her cheeks spread over my face pinching my nose closed and restricting my mouth altogether. I did not even have time to take a deep breath and within seconds I was in severe distress.

This time I think I actually blacked out before she deigned to ease the pressure but, wilfully or otherwise, she was heedless of my suffering as a new cycle began.

Sometimes she would seal me in for just a few seconds but more often it would be for a minute or more. I had no way of knowing and no way to prepare. It meant that my breathing was both strained and erratic and I feared that I was losing my grasp on reality.

I was also becoming dehydrated. In the stifling gloom I continued to sweat and she too was perspiring. To add to my misery she began to rock gently backwards and forwards riding easily on my glistening face.

She had spoken of a "couple of hours" but that must have long since slipped away. Amongst my confused thoughts was the notion that my skin was being impregnated with her scent and I would never be able to wash it out.

Above me she changed her position once more and I sensed the imminence of a prolonged enclosure. I inhaled sharply and started counting slowly in my head. The longest so far had taken me to fifty but we were now well into the sixties.

I was at the same lung bursting point that I had reached when she sat the other way about but this time I did not have the option of using my tongue...only I did.

This was what it had all been leading to and I had not seen it coming. The truth was that I found the prospect abhorrent. It was something I had only done once in my adult life and only then after more alcohol than was good for me.

I reached seventy and my body was shaking with stress as survival instincts overwhelmed any cogent thought. I stretched my tongue blindly probing between her parted cheeks.

This despairing gesture of capitulation bought me a momentary remission but I was abruptly enclosed. That single touch of my tongue conveyed a moist, earthy, taste underlain by a hint of her arousal but she wanted even more.

After another suffocating sitting the mere touch of my tongue was not enough. I made the gesture but she remained motionless. Fighting my revulsion, and not without a hint of pain, I thrust my tongue as far as I could.

I was shocked to feel it drawn in and held in a powerful embrace before her body relaxed and then shuddered in the throes of a second climax.

When she arose I could see the wetness on her fingers and I knew then that my misery had fuelled her excitement. It had only taken that final acknowledgement of my subservience to lift her to the pinnacle.

She turned to me and smiled before ruffling my hair.

"Until the next time..."

Chapter Five

After she left, without a backward glance, I waited a long time to be released. Once I was free I took a long shower and was grateful that they did not ration the water supply.

I was tempted to pound the treadmill but in the end I simply sat on the bed and wondered, not for the first time, how long this could go on for and what was the ultimate goal as surely there had to be one.

Eventually I fell into a fitful sleep only to be roused by a long, plaintive, moan. It took a few seconds to remember where I was and a moment longer to pinpoint the source of the sound.

The screen on the laptop was illuminated and I got up to check on it.

It showed an expensively furnished living room and, whilst I had not paid much attention first time around, I was sure that it was the same room in which I had seen the woman and man.

The camera was slowly panning and I looked for clues. The best lead was the religious themed triptych on the wall in front of which stood a silver samovar.

Oddly the camera then tilted towards the plush carpet and tracked a few feet. It came to rest on a stout wooden pedestal about six inches high and then moved upwards. It revealed a gilded cage, with close set bars, about four feet square. Crouched inside it was the same man I had watched in the previous clip.

He was naked but what caught my attention was the ring encircling his penis which was the mirror image of the one that held me trapped. As I watched he tried to stretch his cramped limbs and groaned with frustration.

I continued to play the voyeur for half an hour, according to the on-screen clock, but nothing happened except that he rested his head on his knees and tried to sleep.

Giving up, I went back to bed but, throughout the night, I was disturbed by anguished whimpers as he tried to find some ease. Once or twice I was tempted to mute the sound but I wanted to be aware if there were any developments.

At some point I must have fallen into a deeper sleep as I was awoken by Thelma delivering breakfast. Ignoring the tray I went straight back to the screen.

The man was still there for what must have been seven hours at the very least. He appeared to be almost on the verge of tears but then he looked up alert. There was the sound of a door closing and the woman walked into view.

She was simply dressed in a plain jumper and skirt and, whilst more attractive than average, she could have been anyone from the street. As she approached the cage she reached for her necklace from which hung a key.

She unlocked the cage and opened the door.

"Out."

The man looked at her a little puzzled and then I witnessed his agony as he pathetically tried to unfold his tortured limbs. He fell to the carpet in a heap and only slowly was he able to get to his feet.

Having managed a painful crouch he reached forward across the cage to hold on to the far edge.

The woman slowly raised her jumper and I felt a stir of excitement as I thought that she was going to undress but I was to be disillusioned. Instead she unfastened her belt and slid it out from the loops of her skirt.

It looked to be made of leather and about an inch wide. She took hold of the buckle in the palm of her hand and wound the belt once around her fingers to leave the greater part hanging free. The man obviously knew what was to come as he started to cower but he managed to hold his position.

For the first time I took notice of the fading scars of previous abuses on his back and buttocks and wondered if, perhaps, I was being shown a room in the house above me.

The woman ran the belt through her fingers and then balanced it before she whipped it through the air. She used it with minimal effort and practised ease but the sharp crack as it broke across his back made me wince.

He took the blow wordlessly but an angry red welt spoke to its effect. She looked insouciant as she began to deliver a series of equally devastating strokes working methodically from his shoulder blades down to the back of his thighs.

When the entire area was ablaze she started over again and this time he began to scream but never daring to release his grip on the cage. It had reached the point where I could no longer watch when she suddenly came to a stop.

He stood, shoulders heaving, and I could imagine the tears in his eyes. After a short pause he finally let go and, to my astonishment, he contorted himself back into the cage.

The woman locked him in and then carefully rethreaded her belt before adjusting her jumper.

"Next time you lick until I tell you to stop.." and, with that, she left the room.

I could not watch as her victim squirmed in torment and I turned away and reflected on what I had seen. She had spoken in English with a marked East European accent. It seemed to me that the man did not recognize the language but nevertheless understood the import. The sinister connotation was that her words were intended for me...

More days passed in mind numbing boredom. The meal routine remained the same and the laptop offered up no further revelations. I repeatedly asked Thelma and Louise about the mystery woman, and what her part in all this was, but they remained stoically silent.

On two occasions, when anger and frustration got the better of me, I tried to overpower my captors but each time the ring defeated me. I figured that I might be able to build up a tolerance to the pain but when I tried again for a third time I received a jolt that almost knocked me cold. I was dragged from the cell, suspended, and they set about me with the same whips that were used on the first night.

The arrival of breakfast heralded the start of another day but, this time, there was a difference. Set beside the food on the tray was a black sleeping mask. No explanation was forthcoming but after my meal, and against my better judgement, I put on the mask.

A minute or two later Thelma and Louise arrived. I was so familiar with them that, even unsighted, I could tell them apart by the way that they walked. In another departure they had me hold my hands together whilst they secured my wrists with a plastic zipcuff.

They led me out of the cell and off to the right! When the door opened in front of me I felt the cool breeze of fresh air for the first time since I was taken. I was ushered outside and was immediately given a warning jolt proving that the device worked beyond the confines of the building.

I was helped into the back of the van and I dared to hope that, at long last, my ordeal was coming to an end. The journey took half an hour, as best I could judge, and then I was escorted indoors.

The cold parquet of a hallway gave on to a warm carpet and then I sensed Thelma and Louise leaving me alone. I cocked my head and listened but the only discernible sound was the loud ticking of a clock.

The room smelt of rich wax polish but then I caught a waft of a musky perfume before a voice spoke in cut glass English.

"You may remove it..."

I took off the mask and blinked in the brightness of a sunlit library. Three walls comprised floor to ceiling shelves stacked with expensive looking volumes counter posed by a set of French windows which revealed an immaculately tended rose garden.

She was behind me and, when I saw her, I had to do a double take. I recognized her immediately but then who would not. She had enjoyed a stellar film career and was often included in lists of the world's most beautiful women.