Otherwise Engaged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

Everything in the garden was rosy until, ironically, I got caught with her secretary. Charlotte was supposed to out of town on business but she returned unexpectedly to find us together in her office. Worse still she found me on my knees with my face buried the legs of her pneumatically enhanced assistant.

With a frightening coldness she threw me out onto the street and refused all my calls. Worse still she cut off my supply of business contracts and I quickly found doors being closed in my face.

It took a long time to get myself back on my feet and, in the meanwhile, I took a malicious pleasure in spreading word of her Victorian bedroom manners. Only later did I discover that the account that she had opened for my stag night fund was still open.

My friends took no persuading to avail themselves of a free trip and we even had tee shirts knocked up with the legend "The Commiseration Tour".

"Don't keep her waiting..."

Celeste's voice interrupted my train of thought but I began again with a renewed purpose.

Employing all of the new skills I had acquired I tried everything I could to provoke a response from her. I desperately wanted something from her that would give me a clue.

I kissed and licked her legs, paying patient homage, and only gradually worked my way upwards to her sex. I alternated between fleeting touches and broader sweeps of my tongue until she deliquesced but, this time, she exhibited more self-control. She made no noise above a satisfied sigh and she held back her orgasm.

My back was beginning to ache, as were my knees, but I ignored the discomfort and redoubled my efforts. I felt certain that, one way or another, I was close to an answer.

She was hot now, her arousal salted with perspiration, and she changed her position.

Without my hands I felt my way with my face and found that she had raised her legs and hooked them over the arms of the chair.

Her sex was now fully opened to me but with the lightest of touches on my head I was bidden to sink lower. It was obvious what she wanted and another echo of my time with Charlotte was sounded.

I had wanted her to do it to me but she was distressed by the prospect. We finally decided on a game of "I will if you will" but this was towards the end of our relationship and, having let her abase herself, I told her I could not do it.

Now I bent towards that darker place to find a wall of taut muscle and this struck a discord. Charlotte carried her weight low down and I was forever telling her to take some time out from work and get a personal trainer.

Again uncertain, I licked at the broad sweep of her exposed cheeks but the curvature beckoned me inexorably towards the illicit centre. I could feel her tension, a mix of expectation and excitement, as I began to use the very tip of my tongue.

Deep down I was still vexed by a strong feeling of righteous anger and self-loathing. They had no right to do this to me but their deceptively simple but effective device made me a prisoner of my own manhood. I had even come close to ripping it free. At best I would have been in a position to overcome them. At worst I would make myself a hospital case and they would have to get me some medical treatment. The truth was that I did not have what it took to inflict that degree of pain upon myself.

Swallowing what little was left of my pride I braced my tongue and paid homage to her in the ultimate act of subjugation. It took a painful effort to force an entry but she squealed in delight and squeezed my tongue in welcome.

She held me for a few heartbeats and then relaxed a little inviting me deeper still until my lips touched in a parody of a kiss.

Her breathing was fast and shallow as if she hardly dared believe and did not want to break the spell. She put her hand to the back of my head to reinforce her desire and I remained still wretchedly devouring the dry taste at her deepest core.

I thought that my tongue would be pulled out by the root but she was in no hurry to release me. She began to apply a steady pressure and I felt the heat of her skin flushing.

She gave a series of muted, staccato, cries and it became clear that this was how she wanted to climax this time. She was willing herself ever higher and she clawed at my hair demanding that I gave even more.

I sealed my mouth to her and sucked as I endeavoured to satisfy her need and I was beginning to fear that it would not be enough when she gave a long drawn out groan of relief and her body relaxed so that I could feel the racing pulse that signalled her fulfilment.

I was allowed to slide free and I worked my tongue around my mouth and it seemed there was no lasting damage.

I heard the sound of clothes being adjusted and then more, familiar, footsteps. Thelma and Louise had entered the room and they now helped me to stand as, for a second, my tortured knees threatened to give out.

Fingers freed my blindfold but I already knew.

At first I thought it was a trick of the light as she stood in front of me majestically naked. It was Charlotte but not as I had ever known her.

Her hair had been tamed into an expensive mid length cut and her eyebrows were perfectly sculpted. Her face was a little thinner, giving her brown eyes a renewed prominence,

and then I noticed her nose. I used to tease her about the slight imperfection, telling her it was cute, but now it was beautifully shaped.

It must have been expensive surgery, but she could afford it, and it enhanced the striking shape of her lips which I had never really appreciated until now.

"Have you nothing to say?"

The truth was that I was totally lost for words. She had shed a lot of weight but in all the right places. Her legs and tummy were the product of hard hours in the gym but she retained the fullness of her breasts. She was a new, and very desirable, woman.

For a brief moment I ignored the fact that she must have, somehow, found out my plans and then arranged to put me through all this. The old me had resurfaced and I was hastily considering how I could mount a charm offensive and try for a fresh start.

"Charlotte, I know what I put you through and it was wrong but what you've inflicted on me is beyond reason. That day was an aberration; she came on to me and I was weak but I didn't deserve this."

Her expression was impassive; it was her business face with no sign of vulnerability. She looked me up and down contemptuously.

"I might almost have forgiven you your 'aberration' but then you saw fit to spread rumours about me before you came here to spend my money.

You are so predictable. Having told me that you wanted a stag weekend in Amsterdam you didn't even have the imagination to go somewhere else...and you might want to talk to your loud mouthed friends about discretion.

I suppose, in some way, I do owe you something. You woke me up to the notion that I needed to spend more time and money on myself instead of running myself into the ground for the sake of the business."

I ceased on this.

"You're absolutely right! We didn't spend enough time together but we can make amends."

The ghost of a smile crossed her lips.

"Should I be honoured? Is your all consuming little computer game not as important anymore?

But then see it from might point of view. It makes no difference, if I want your pretty little mouth I can have it any time I like."

I desperately clutched at some way to turn this round. I would be released now she had had her revenge but I found myself genuinely wanting to give it another try.

I struggled for the right words as she moved behind the chair and reached to the floor for her skirt.

"Look, I know I've been selfish, but I've had time to consider things. Being here has been hell but it has taught me something".

I made to walk towards her, to hold her, but Thelma and Louise pinned my arms. She tilted her head fractionally, as though considering, and then replied.

"You are absolutely right. You have been selfish but now we are almost even. We just have to address one more humiliation you inflicted upon me..."

As she spoke she walked out from behind the chair. She had not put on a skirt but, instead, a web of straps from which jutted a rubber phallus which was at least ten inches long and thick in proportion.

I looked at it in horror and tried to back away but Thelma and Louise had me in a tight grip. Charlotte looked at them and nodded towards the arm of the chair.

"Hold him down...."

Epilogue

I awoke in pitch darkness my whole body flooded with pain. I was curled up and did not want to stretch for fear of setting off new waves of nausea.

They must have drugged me and I struggled for any recollection. Fragments of memories flashed in my mind but they were there and gone.

There was Charlotte kissing Celeste offering thanks and saying a final goodbye...

Thelma and Louise being told to get me ready to go...

The sound of the van...

Was this the final humiliation? Where they going to dump me in the city naked and helpless? Was I already free?

I tried to focus, then heard footsteps, and I held my breath before whispering.

"Hello?"

A sudden intrusion of intense light made me cry out and shield my eyes. I opened them by degrees and only slowly could I start to bring things into focus.

Close set bars...a samovar...a woman, heavy thighed, and naked from the waist down tapping a riding crop menacingly against her calf...

"Welcome to Kyrgyzstan..."

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers