Oubliette Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved very quickly and sharply lashed him again, leaving several bright red Xs welted across his ass. Stunned, he didn't seem to have the ability to scream at the pain.

Marc watched with astonishment, dumbfounded at what he was seeing and hearing. Katrina owned a huge corporation? Submissive Katrina? Killer cocktail Katrina? And Laura? Sweet, polite, vanilla-spice Laura had an MBA from Harvard? And was a bit of a killer in her own right? A tigress in the bedroom and a shark in the boardroom. Plus she handled that strap like a real expert. Laura, who he thought would never be able to out-maneuver Ian Kent. Laura? The one he thought was naïve? What the hell had he been thinking?

Ian hadn't said a word and appeared to be almost in shock as he hung limply in his restraints. He seemed to have surrendered as though he knew he had no chance of winning.

Marc was almost surprised at Laura's control and restraint. All things considered, why wasn't she beating Ian to a pulp while she had him completely at her mercy? Somehow he didn't believe she feared retaliation. It was more like she was stalking him before going in for the kill.

"You really underestimated me, Ian," Laura continued. "You thought I was quiet, maybe a little shy, would agree to almost anything to help my dad. The kind of girl who wouldn't make waves." She shrugged. "You were partially right. I am mostly quiet and a little shy. I adore my dad, even if he is a little controlling sometimes, and I would do almost anything for him as he would for me. But I kind of like the beach and I truly love to make waves. Surfers even have their own language and you really can't beat the exhilaration of riding a wave and hanging ten."

She wielded the leather strap again, forcefully slashing him ten times directly behind his knees. "Cowabunga, Ian."

Marc looked around the room. Katrina was sitting peacefully on a pillow as though she didn't have a care in the world which she probably didn't if she owned a multi-bazillion dollar corporation. Damon was clearly enjoying the show. Reed and everyOublietteemployee looked a little dazed and stupefied, as if they had all consumed one too many 'Pérdida del Conocimientos'. He actually wouldn't mind having one at the moment.

"You know, Ian," Laura's voice dripped like thick, sweet, venomous honey, "if you had really done your research, you would have discovered that I don't just work for my father. I also freelance atRed Oleander. I guess you could say that by day I'm mild-mannered, studious Laura Ellis and by night, or when they have need of my services, I'm Mistress Lorena, Domme to every surfer dude who dares to walk the board on my beach." The edge of the strap hit him ten more times in the crease at the backs of his knees. "Surf's up, Ian."

Mistress Lorena? Who freelanced atRed Oleander? Even people who had no interest in the BDSM lifestyle knew aboutRed Oleander. The place was legendary.

Marc debated whether or not he should tell Reed to lift his jaw from the floor but decided against it. Why bother? The way things were going it would only be right back down there in another minute or two. Aside from the fact that Ian wasn't going to be walking comfortably for a while, he was clearly not the only one who had underestimated sweet, sugar and spice Laura.

"There's one other thing you never considered, Ian." Laura took a number of tiny steps forward, stopping directly in front of him, dropping the strap at his feet. "Turns out, you're a very interesting guy. So interesting, in fact, that quite a few people would love to meet and talk to you, learn the methods to your madness, dissect the illegal and unethical way you run your business. Some of those people have very stressful occupations and like to de-stress atRed Oleander. Occasionally they just like to talk and I'm a really good listener. A couple of them found your activities fascinating. Especially when I changed some of your computer settings and you accidentally emailed a few of your computer files to those interested individuals. They actually found enough cause to obtain a search warrant. You had absolutely no way of stopping them because you just happened to be spending the weekend here atOubliette."

A sound from the doorway made everyone turn. Several very official looking men were standing there, one brandishing a badge. "Justice Department," he stated as he entered the dungeon. "I'm looking for Ian Kent and...." He spotted Ian hanging in the center of the room. "Holy shit." It took only a moment for him to recover. "Ian Kent, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent and I strongly urge you to do exactly that because I really don't think I'm ready to hear your story."

"Hey! Is that theLittle Dicklingguy?" one of the other officials asked.

Laura looked up at Ian with a very sweet smile. "Well, Ian, I guess this is what every truly gnarly surfer would call a wipe out." Her smile disappeared and Mistress Lorena was back. "And, Ian? Do you know how you always liked pulling my hair? I really, really hated that." Laura reached out and tangled her fingers in Ian's dark, pubic hair. She yanked so hard that from across the room, Marc was almost certain he could see the stars Ian was also seeing. "Don't ever do that again because if you do, you'll be spending your golden years in a home for wayward eunuchs. Do I make myself clear?"

Tears running down his face, Ian nodded.

"Bitchin!"

The next few minutes were rather hectic as Ian was removed from hisOublietterestraints and placed in regulation Justice Department handcuffs. He was read his rights and led from the dungeon. The people arresting him noticed he had a difficult time walking and were kind enough to accompany him to room number two so he could put on some pants. Marc recalled Laura's prediction that Ian wouldn't exactly be checking out. She was mostly right. He was definitely checking out – just not in the customary way.

Damon and Katrina decided they should probably get started for home since Katrina had to be at her office early the following morning to finalize the merger between her multi-bazillion dollar corporation and the company belonging to Laura's father.

Damon said it had been the best weekend ever, couldn't wait to come back and vowed to tell every friend, Dominant and Master he knew, and ever hoped to meet, about the incredible service atOubliette. The amenities were, in his opinion, extraordinary.

Finally it was just Reed, Marc and Laura left in the dungeon. Reed was watching Marc watch Laura who was doing her best not to watch Marc. When she finally did look at him, he turned and stomped away without saying a word.

Reed sighed with frustration. "What a hell of a weekend this turned out to be. When I startedOubliette, I knew it would never be boring. Sometimes I wouldn't mind a little boring. Tying a submissive to one of the punishment benches. Forty or fifty strokes of a paddle. Comparing the best types of rope. 101 ways to use a whip. An occasional caning. A competition for which sub can take the biggest butt plug. Just typical, mundane BDSM activities. Boring can be good."

"Reed, I'm sorry I had to involveOubliettein this whole thing but Ian truly deserves everything he gets."

"I have to agree, Laura, and you and Mistress Lorena were amazing. Is there a lot of evidence against him?"

"A huge amount. He's been cheating people for years and he was very careless because he thought he was infallible. Between the case the Justice Department has and the lawsuits that will be coming from all the people he defrauded, Ian will be bound and gagged for quite a while, figuratively speaking."

"Why did you involveOubliette? Was it because of Marc?" Reed asked.

"Only partially," she answered. "Ian decided this would be the best place to bring about my submission to him. I could have stopped him from bringing me here but I knew they were going to search his home and office and it worked out perfectly. I also did want to see Marc again although I don't think that worked out as perfectly."

"I've known Marc for a long time and he'll be just fine as soon as he analyzes everything. It's what he does. That's why I wanted him for a partner. He's never had the strong Dominant tendencies I do but I suspect you don't either. Marc was actually the one who gave me the guts to accept how I am and feel good about it. Give him a little time. Meanwhile, I'm going to give the staff the rest of the day off. How about some coffee? There's something I'd like to talk to you about."

A couple of hours later, Laura entered the dungeon. Marc was alone, using a riding crop to slap at one of the padded whipping benches.

"That usually works better when someone's tied to the bench," she observed.

He didn't look up. "Are you volunteering? It can be arranged."

"Marc..."

"Don't 'Marc' me. Why the hell didn't you tell me, Laura?"

"As you pointed out earlier, saying something like 'Hi, I'm Laura also known as Mistress Lorena and I'm a freelance Domme atRed Oleander'could be a conversation stopper."

"That's bullshit. You already knew about my involvement withOubliette."

"Not at first and which you never mentioned the whole time we were seeing each other," she reminded him. "I wanted to tell you but I kept waiting for you to tell me first and then you dumped me without an explanation. I was almost certain you thought I wouldn't be able to handle what you were doing so I called and left that last message hoping you'd return the call and we'd be able to talk about it only you never called."

"Damon obviously knew what was happening. That's why he insisted on visiting this weekend even when I tried to cancel his reservation. Why did you let Ian bring you here? Was it because of me? Because you knew I'd be here?"

"I just explained to Reed that you were partially the reason. Yes, I wanted to see you again and if Ian was here atOubliettehe wouldn't be around to interfere when they searched his home and office. Also, to be honest, it might not have shown but Ian was starting to frighten me. I thought I could control him. I did for several weeks but he was starting to get uncontrollable. As much as he tried, he wasn't a Dom and he didn't understand or care about the rules. I wasn't anxious to be on the receiving end of a whipping or caning from him. I couldn't be sure he wouldn't hurt me and I felt like I could be safe here. Regardless of your reasons for ending our relationship, I knew you wouldn't allow Ian to hurt me or anyone else."

"Is that where you were? Talking to Reed?"

"He was showing me around the property. He asked if I might be interested in working here."

Marc glared at her and slammed the riding crop hard on the padded surface of the bench. "He asked you to work for us without discussing it with me? I'm his partner. Shouldn't he have asked me first? Or isn't that the way MBAs do things at Harvard?"

"It wasn't like that, Marc. He asked what I was going to do now that Katrina pretty much owns dad's company. I told him I have an open invitation from her to work there but I was thinking about trying something new. Something a little more creative. He asked if I'd ever considerOublietteand he made it clear it wasn't an offer, simply a question. He fully intends to discuss it with you first but there was no reason to do that if I wasn't interested. The thing is, I am interested but I won't even consider it if you don't want me here."

"Why are you putting it on me? So you can accuse me of being controlling?"

"Are you going to try to turn me into a sub?"

He huffed in annoyance. "Like that's ever going to happen."

"I seem to recall something about it meaning a lot more when a non-submissive says yes."

He was quiet for a few seconds. "Are you saying yes?"

She smiled her best vanilla-spice smile. "I'm saying yes."

He looked at her as if he was analyzing her statement. Finally he smiled back with his own spicy, slightly wicked, non-vanilla smile. "Okay. Let's go up to the apartment and see exactly how many things you're willing to say 'yes' to. Maybe you'd like to try one of my special drinks. It's calledChingazos."

"Chingazos? What does that mean?"

"Fuck me."

Laura's eyebrows arched and she smiled again. "Okay. Make mine a double and I'm sure you'll take it in the best possible way when I sincerely say...Cowabunga!!"

"Bitchin!"


Thank you to everyone who read and commented.

The biggest thank you to Bigg_Mike –

This adventure is always more fun with your humor and editing expertise!

CHWH