All Comments on 'Our Daughter's Friend'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep your characters straight...

Monica turned to look at me over her shoulder. "Oh, hey Roy," she said with just a hint of cunning, "come on in." I stepped fully into the room, looking for my wife, and not seeing her. "Monica is busy," she quipped.

imurddyimurddyover 12 years ago
wow

Not a category I read a lot, but the title caught my eye. This awesome in spite of a few 'oops.' Would love to see her pull the daughter into the mix, make the mother insert his cock into his daughter, so hot. Great story, 5 thumbs up man, wait, only have two, make it 5 stars.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Pretty bad

The level of suspension of disbelief necessary for this story to make sense is insurmountable - the parents have no will, the girl is a sorceress (or evil goddess of some sort)

The sex is mechanical and - I suppose - appeals to some. It is not hot. There is no suspense once we learn that Desiree is an evil person who managed to seduce the mother (who had been straight all her now middle aged life) in a matter of minutes

That done, the story was over. No suspense, no climax (from a story telling line)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh wow!!

this is one of the best stories on this site!! thank you so much for sharing! i will be looking for the next installment. this had me completely wet and attacking my partner!

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 12 years ago
not bad..

I'd like to know what happened between the girls before all of this.. and then what happens when Des comes back!

honeysluthoneyslutover 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

I hope there will be four or fivemore parts to this story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Good concept , hot even but tepidly executed

Not the author's best work. Excellent concept but written as if author had a plane to catch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need further storyline.

Don't let this one go away. Follow up with more. Exciting and sexxy.

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Weakling

A real man would never betray his family like this. Desiree's "he attacked me" story would never hold up in court due to lack of physical evidence, hell it may not hold past the original call to the police. Only a real heel would do this to his family, no matter how submissive he might be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

call me a weakling but this is what I desire. I crave being a sub husband to a sub wife with a nice mistress like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dang

I was hoping to see this go in a direction where the tables were turned on Desiree

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Well I never.

I never bought the threat. The wife succumbing to Des for some reason yes. Roy too absolutely. Young, succulent, dominating, yes. Roy needs to wrestle control away from Desiree in your next chapter. Invite a few more friends covertly, daughter remains out of the story, I don't care for incest, that's just wrong.

Thanks your very descriptive, storytelling.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Seems like Rosie already knew, Desire's threat was a false one. Awfully contrived story with no buildup, the parents feel more like marionettes rather than real people, for such a short story there's also a surprising amount of plot holes and several unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT FOR ME

Read as far as Diseree seducing Monica during a short pow-wow, and the husband foolishly thinking he has to submit to Desiree's blackmail. That was enough for me to bail out of the story. Not for me. I just do not buy that there are some people who are so "submissive" that their freewill flies out the window.

And the daughter? Why would she remain friends with an evil bitch and then not warn her parents instead of pussyfooting around the real problem?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another poor story

Another story of silly things happen without logical reason, let me just type out nonsense for a story because I can't make it make sense. Even the silly threat of blackmail is eye rolling. Just poor overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

couldn't get past the first page what nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous