All Comments on 'Our Dirty Little Secret'

by chicafreaka08

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too short

But it seemed ok to me. Build on it, use more dialogue, use more tease. You have the working for this to be a decent story. Allow it to build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Beginning. I can't wait to read more

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start.

I would have liked a longer story. Maybe a little more build up to each encounter, but overall it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

He could be researching some porn and she could help. They would find images and videos of an older man and a younger woman. The woman would be very young and he would then be slowly sliding his finger up into her slit, splitting her labia apart, and touching her sweet soft folds, and using his middle finger, rubbing her slit and then his fingertips would trace her clit... she would be very very wet then... mmmmmm.... then he would keep clitting her until she couldn't take it anymore and want him sooooo bad for his big throbbing cock...mmmm, the fantasy... the reality.... the orgasm.... mmmmm, I want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHAT THE FUCKER

This totally sucks..i cant bear it anymore..I had been reading LOUSY essays from the past 10 minutes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's next?

You stopped the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous