Our Dirty Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwbg777
mwbg777
46 Followers

"I have no idea what we'll want, so I'll bring it all." She came cascading down the stairs, the box of toys, and her tits jiggling as she made her way down.

Once she got to the bottom of the stairs, I took the box from her and gave her a quick kiss, letting her lead the way down into the basement.

When we opened the door and stepped into the bathroom, the odor of Tony's shit was immediate and strong. Cara crinkled her nose at me. "Ooh...that stinks," she said. She looked mildly disgusted.

"You want to go through with this?" I asked her.

"God yes," she said. "That it stinks so bad just makes me hornier." She already had a hand between her legs and was wiggling a finger on her clit.

As I put the box of sex toys on the bathroom's small vanity, Cara went to the toilet, opened the lid and seat, and crouched down around the bowl, just as she had down in Lowe's Corner. She gazed into the toilet bowl and took in a deep breath through her nose. The sight of my beautiful wife, so sexily dressed, who looked so enraptured by the sight and smell of another man's shit turd, turned me on intensely. My penis almost instantly became stiff, so I unencumbered it by removing my pants and underwear. My cock was standing nearly straight up, as hard as I've ever been.

Cara motioned me to join her at the toilet bowl as she continued to unabashedly take in sniff after sniff of the rank odor of Tony's shit. It was so fucking lewd!

"Look at it," Cara said. "It's as beautiful as I imagined it would be. So big and long. So thick. Such an interesting texture to it." Cara licked her lips and looked back at me. "Do you like how it looks?"

I nodded while I squeezed the head of my dick.

"I would have so loved to see this come sliding out of Tony's ass," said Cara. Me too, I thought. "Do you think Tony's got a big fucking dick?" Cara asked. I didn't answer her. I just loved listening to the sound of her voice as she talked so nastily. "I bet he does," she said. "I bet it's big and long and thick and...oh.." She closed her eyes and let her head fall back with the first of what would be many orgasms.

Cara was shaking as she finished bringing herself off. She opened her eyes and looked down between my legs to see me pumping my cock. She seemed pleased by this. She looked back into the toilet bowl and took in an enormous breath through her nostrils.

"Of fuck," she said. "I can't tell you how much that smell turns me on."

"Oh yeah baby," I said.

"Fucking smell it with me," she demanded. I complied, putting my face down closer and drawing the stink into my nose. "You fucking like that, don't you?" I made a sound of assent in my throat. "Yeah, you do," she said. "Yeah you do you fucking pig."

I lifted my head away from the bowl and looked at Cara. Her eyes were half-lidded and she was diddling herself between her legs. With her free hand she reached into the bowl and touched the tip of her finger to the tip of Tony's turd. She ran the tip of her finger down six inches of the length of it.

"It's firm," she said. "But cold. I wish it could be hot and fresh, just out of his ass. But this will have to do." Withdrawing her hand, she said, "Take it out of the toilet for me. Take it out so that we can examine it further."

Shaking with the nasty, deviant excitement of it, I reached into the toilet with both hands. I wanted to handle it gently to prevent breaking it up into too many pieces, but Cara was right. It was firm, having dried out a bit in the few hours it had sat out in the open air. I managed to draw Tony's long stool out of the toilet, keeping it in one long piece.

"Very good," said Cara, smiling a wicked smile. "You're a great turd handler."

Cara closed the toilet seat and lid, indicating for me to place Tony's turd on top of the lid. She grabbed a few squares of toilet paper and soaked up the water that came from the end of the turd that had been sitting in toilet water. Tony's turd, a good eight to ten inches long, sat obscenely glistening just a few inches from both of our faces. I looked at it closely, noticing different colors and textures. Cara was doing the same. I looked at her, almost being able to see the wicked thoughts flashing through her mind.

"Did you notice that there was no toilet paper in the bowl?" Cara asked me.

It hadn't occurred to me, but yes, she was right. "You're right," I said, "there wasn't."

"What do you think that means? Does he not wipe? Does he leave his asshole shitty and raunchy?"

"I don't know," I answered, imagining what his shitty asshole might look like.

"I bet it is," Cara continued. "I bet it's all nasty and shitty right now." Her voice was getting low and husky. It was an amazing contrast to the high sweet tone that normally came from her. "You know what?" she asked.

"What?"

"If he walked in here right now, and his asshole was all crusted and sticky with shit...I'd lick it clean for him."

I groaned with a mixture of disgust and pleasure.

"Yeah, I would," Cara said. "And I'd make you help me too." We were both masturbating furiously now. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Her voice was gruff.

"Yes, I would." I was throaty too.

"Yeah, I thought so," she said. She suddenly stopped rubbing her pussy and got out of the crouch she was in. She got on her knees and got lower to the lid of the toilet. She began to run the tips of her fingers down the length of the turd. The tips of her fingers became stained with Tony's shit. She wiggled them at me and then brought them close to her nose and sniffed at them. I swear she was about to lick her fingers when I could see that a thought occurred to her.

She grabbed two squares of toilet paper, like she had done before, and placed them on the lid of the toilet, next to Tony's shit. She wiped her finger tips onto the toilet paper squares, making shit streaks on the white paper.

She looked at me and said, "An appetizer. We're each going to put one of these in our mouths and then eat it." She handed me one of the stained piece of toilet paper and before I could say or do anything, she popped the other one into her mouth. I watched as she rolled the dirty toilet paper around in her mouth, wetting and chewing at it. I was so overcome with lust at witnessing the depraved act my wife just performed, I nearly ejaculated. Luckily, I held off. She motioned for me to put my piece of toilet paper into my mouth. I followed her command and took the dry piece of paper into my mouth. It didn't taste like much, as she hadn't wiped all that much shit onto it.

Cara began masturbating again as she worked the dirty shit paper around in her mouth. With a little effort, she then swallowed it. Watching her do that was so disgustingly amazing. Just then, right before my eyes, my wife had become a human toilet. I knew that she wouldn't be happy unless I joined her. I worked the paper as she had, and then swallowed it.

She laughed lewdly, and said, "That was good." She then asked if I wanted another. Without waiting for my reply, she got two more squares of toilet paper and this time, rubbed the squares of paper along the full length of the turd. She got a lot more shit onto the paper than she had done the first time. Without waiting, she forced one of the filthy pieces of shit paper into my mouth, and put the other one into her own. We ate the dirty paper just as we had done the first time. This time, I could definitely taste something other than toilet paper.

After swallowing the second time, Cara made herself cum again. While still orgasming, and without warning, Cara leaned over and put her nose right against Tony's turd. She made a few sniffing sounds and then her tongue flashed out and she began licking the turd. It was definitely the most obscene thing I'd ever witnessed. Sure, I'd seen toilet porn before, but to see it enacted in front of you is so much more intense.

Cara licked the piece of shit as if it were a penis. She licked it up and down its length and when it moved away from her tongue, she used one of her hands to hold it in place. It was so erotic and disgusting at the same time. I could have watched her to do that for hours. I had to be careful to not make myself cum, so I only lightly squeezed and stroked myself.

After a few more moments she actually grunted, and said, "Try it." I thought that she wanted me to lick at the shit like she had done but instead, she broke about an inch off the end of the stool and held it up. "Stick out your tongue," she commanded.

I did, and she rubbed the piece of shit over my tongue.

We were fully in it now. We were both engulfed in an inferno of depraved lust and what followed happened so rapidly and so chaotically that I'm not sure of the exact sequence of events.

I remember Cara mashing that piece of shit down onto my tongue. It had only been dry on the outside and it was sticky and squishy on the inside. She smeared the shit all over my tongue and demanded that I eat it. I worked to do this while watching Cara break off another piece and put it into her own mouth. I remember watching Cara savor and roll the shit around in her mouth. She got up on the balls of her feet again and began savagely working at her cunt. I remember the sounds of her grunting like an animal. The contrast of her attractive face and body and the act she was performing, and the gutteral sounds coming out of her was compelling and surreal.

Her eyes actually rolled back up into her head as she simultaneously came and swallowed the piece of shit she had put into her mouth. Tony's shit tasted bitter and nasty - as you can imagine shit must taste like if you haven't tried it. I found it difficult to swallow, but I felt compelled to make it happen as I knew Cara wouldn't allow anything less from me. I was so overcome with lust.

At one point, Cara bit off another big bite of shit as her hands worked her twat. She had fingers jammed into her hole and others circling her clit. She opened her mouth and leeringly showed me the excrement that was in it. She worked the feces with her tongue and teeth, mashing it and rolling it around in her mouth. And everything that went into her mouth, she swallowed. Each time she swallowed she gasped, and each time she swallowed, I swear she had an orgasm. Her orgasms were too many to count.

Cara ate much more of Tony's shit that day than I did. I honestly couldn't keep up with her. She was crazed with obscene, almost possessed, lust.

After watching her eat shit in that almost maniacal, dispossessed way, I couldn't take it anymore. I shot an enormous load of semen; it was almost painful as it spurted out of the head of my cock. I stood up and sprayed it on Cara's face. She greedily opened her mouth and I saw my cum get mixed with the shit that she was chewing. She kept eating it all.

After coming, my cock seemed to remain hard. "Piss!" Cara demanded. "I need piss! Piss in my mouth so that I can get more of this shit down!" I tried, but I couldn't feel much of a need, plus there was no way I was going to get it through my still-hard dick.

"Get me water," she demanded. "No, wait," she said. "Get me that cup. Bring it to me empty."

With my cock still in my hand, dribbling semen across the floor, I got her the water cup that was on the bathroom vanity.

I watched as Cara smeared shit all over face while she then squatted over the cup. Even though I had cum, I was still very much in the heat of the moment and very much turned on. She managed to somehow keep playing with Tony's shit as she concentrated enough to make herself urinate. Perhaps she had been intentionally saving that up, I don't know. She pissed a heavy stream into the cup and filled it up quickly. When it was full, and with piss still dripping out of her, she brought the cup to her mouth and filled her mouth. She gulped it down and took more sips until the cup was empty. She put another piece of shit into her mouth and chewed it.

She looked up at me. I was still standing, looking down at her. "Why'd you fucking cum?" she snarled. "I'm not fucking done yet."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I couldn't help it. This is so fucking crazy."

"You love it," she hissed. "You're as fucking disgusting and a pervert as I am. Finish this shit with me." She was sitting on her ass now, her back leaned up against the tub that was next to the toilet. Her legs were spread apart as far as they could be in that cramped space and she was absolutely abusing her vagina. One of the thigh-high stockings had come loose from the garter and had rolled down her leg. She looked like an absolute slag, sitting there with shit on her face, fingering herself and pulling on her cunt lips. The small space absolutely reeked of shit and piss, intensified of course by the fact that I still had remnants of Tony's shit in my mouth.

I was coming down from the sexual high now, and I longed to rinse my mouth out. I didn't dare do that while Cara was still in the throws of her all-consuming lust. She rubbed shit on her pussy and made sure I was watching while she did it.

"Come down here and lick my shitty pussy," she eventually demanded.

"Cara, there's no..."

"Do it!" she commanded. "Get the fuck down here and eat my cunt."

"How can I..."

Almost angrily she stood up. "Lie on the floor," she demanded, pointing to the dirty, piss-soaked floor. Her face was smeared with shit and her breath reeked of it. I did as she commanded, with my feet towards the toilet and my head towards the door. Once in place, she squatted over my face and mashed her pussy down onto it.

"Eat it!" she cried. "Eat my shitty pussy! Fucking clean it. Suck it clean!" She ground her cunt into my face, almost suffocating me. She was in control and there was little I could do on my own. She was rubbing her clitoris as she rubbed her pussy across my face. She was still insane with lust. She abused my face with her pussy for what started to feel like a long time.

"Let me see that tongue!" she commanded. "Lick it. Clean my cunt." I stuck my tongue out and she rubbed her cunt lips across it. She stopped moving suddenly, and spread her pussy lips. "Here, this will help." She began pissing messily into my mouth and onto my face.

Watching me swallow her urine, she orgasmed again. She was sweating and her breath was heaving. I waited while the climax passed through her. I was patient.

She eventually got off of me and stood up. She helped me stand up. She closed her eyes and stood that way for a few moments. She shivered and then opened her eyes. Her face was an absolute mess, smeared with lipstick, shit, and runnels of black mascara.

Expressionless, she looked around the bathroom and down at the floor. I realized the box of sex toys had been completely ignored. With all energy gone from her voice, she said, "Let's clean this place up."

mwbg777
mwbg777
46 Followers
12