All Comments on 'Our Dirty Secret Shared'

by TotalKnockout

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so fucking hot

Very wet reading this...hot and sexy fantasy. Mmmmm.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
Soo good!

This series has to be my favourite and this part... Fucking amazing! Made myself cum all over my fingers and vibe twice while reading it! Loved it!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
What a pair of fucking great friends!

Gav and Mel and Rob! What a fucking hot trio! I'd like to see Melia trying to take Rob's horse cock up her tight teeny arsehole next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wish for a 5th maybe?

I love this couple. I love their openness and is it just plain greedy to never want this series to end? Maybe a spinoff of the other couples and single friends? I would pay euros gladly for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Buddy

Id like to have a buddy just like Gav.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally, healthy, perverse sex between equals

This. This is what I want. This is the first good story I've read (that I can remember) that has some serious kink in it that was between (human) equals. Love the kink. Get so bored of looking for kink that does not involve dom/sub. Maybe it's the dom/sub stuff that gets old, ya know-same ol' same ol'. But, the relationship between these lovers (and I am referring to this whole series, not just this one story) show people that love and respect one another w/o giving any sense of putting another down or subjugation or of being in an unequal power relationship. Maybe this is more a reflection on my tastes, but I am seriously looking for the kink. And you did it great. Thank you for sharing this story.

Sly

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy FUCK

that was so fucking hot I can't even move. I came so much to this story. DAMN.. Keep it up

gooddickensgooddickensover 4 years ago
Nasty and erotic and hot

Great series and you are a wonderful author. super hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous