Our Dragon Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of these things continued for three days straight. Finally, like me, Rachel begged him to come all over her, like he had done to me. She wanted to feel my tongue licking her entire body, while she drank her own juices. He growled an agreement, and picked up the pace of his thrusting. Soon he was spraying his spunk all over her body, and up inside her cunt and ass. She screamed in pleasure as my juices spilled down her throat. Finally spent, he let us rest only momentarily.

He then came over to me, and released the nipple and clit clamps along with releasing the plug in my ass. For the time being, he left the one in my vagina. He carefully lifted me out of the cage, and brought my face close to his. With his hands on both sides of my face, he leaned down and gave me a very deep and very sensual kiss. This caused me to orgasm twice as hard as I had been while watching them. When he finally released me from the kiss, he told me that now I could go drink my reward for being such a good submissive.

I nearly ran over to Rachel and began licking her body clean. Before he removed the vagina plug, he told Rachel that he wanted her to feel how excited I got from licking her body. As I licked, I would shoot my orgasm down Rachel’s throat. Finally, after she was sufficiently shown, he removed the plug from me, and replaced it inside of her. Now it was her come she was surviving on.

I continued licking and sucking on Rachels body, long after I had gotten it clean from Arokhs come. He watched with pleasure as I continued to lick her for another whole day. Finally he had to force me away from her body. He released her bindings and told us both to relieve ourselves, and then he would freshen us up, like he had right after we arrived.

He also made us get something to eat, and drink. So that we stayed nourished. After we were sufficiently satisfied with full bellies, he told us it was his turn to watch us pleasure each other. But we could only use our body parts to pleasure the other.

We looked at each other and a devious grin crossed both of our faces. Before we met Arokh, Rachel and I had never ‘played’ this way. But now, after the last week, we had a difficult time keeping our hands, and mouths off each other.

He showed us where we could lay down, and as soon as we did, I began finger fucking Rachel, and she me. We were in a sixty-nine position, as we continued to pleasure each other. We would alternate positions and the way we pleasured the other.

Rachel couldn’t get enough of eating my pussy, and I loved when she would suck my clit deep into her mouth, then bite down hard. I couldn’t get enough of sucking her tits. I loved the way her milk still flowed.

All through this pleasuring, Arokh was just sitting and watching. What we didn’t realize was that we had spent another six whole days making love and fucking each other. Riding each others pussy, and popping each others g-spot, causing more orgasms.

Soon we both fell exhausted onto the floor of the cave. When we woke, Arokh was between us, stroking our bodies. He asked if we were ready for him again, and we both said yes.

So he turned us around on our hands and knees, and began fucking both of us at the same time. Another three days passed in this fashion, and suddenly he began exploding his seed deep into first one, and then the other of us. We collapsed from pure satisfaction.

He told us that we were both now pregnant, but the seed of a dragon takes many lifetimes to fully develop. In the meantime, it would cause a growing lust inside the two of us. We would not be satisfied if we were ever separated in any lifetime.

“You are mine alone, forever, and beyond the end of time. We three will be together through many lifetimes. Look into each others eyes, you will know the other by the feeling you now receive.”

That was three months ago. Our lives are a continuance of those stated happenings, and this is how we have agreed to live out this life. Satisfying each others insatiable hunger and lust for deep, hard, pleasurably painful, sex and love. I would not have it any other way if I could, and neither would Rachel.

Till the next time I share my story, this is the end of what I have to say.

~shaftmasters_morgan~
~January, 2004~

12