Our Early Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We may as well just put them on here while the girls are in the room." He said.

We quickly stripped off and pulled the trunks on and I helped Bruce pull the cover off. He opened the control box next to the tub and switched on the lights and pumps. I put my hand in to the water and felt that despite it being a cool evening, the water was nice and warm.

"I have a heater pump circulating to keep the water warm." He explained.

We fetched the drinks off the patio table and put them on the wooden sill around the tub. As I slipped into the water I wondered how Jo was faring and whether Lee had made the connection? I don't have to wait long and the 2 women were soon walking back out onto the patio. Jo looked sensational wearing a very pale blue bikini and I saw that the top was far too big for her. She had tied it tight, to make it fit, her nipples pressing firmly against the fabric. Jo was a little curvier than Lee so the flimsy fabric of the bikini bottom was stretched tightly against her, making her shaved pussy lips very obvious. I looked over to Lee as she climbed the stairs to get into the tub. She was wearing a maroon bikini which contrasted her beautiful pale complexion. I did a double take, I don't think I had ever seen a woman with such a pronounced mound; the fabric of her bikini was stretched to its limits.

Once the girls were in the tub, Jo shifted over and sat next to me, our legs touching. She leaned over and picked up her drink and took a big sip. Her other hand resting on my thigh. As I took a sip of my drink I felt her hand slide over and give my cock a squeeze. I was already hard from having seen Lee's big mound and this was just making things worse.

"I think you need to switch off the light," said Lee looking down at Jo's hand. "It's far too bright in here!"

Bruce complied and as he stood up out of the water I could see he was having the same difficulties as I was and there was a pronounced bulge in his trunks.

We all soon started to relax a little. The initial trepidation of being almost naked in front of near strangers was disappearing and with the help of lots of alcohol we were all much less inhibited. By now the over-sized top that Jo was wearing was starting to gape open and each time she turned to pick up her glass I could see the side of her breasts and the tips of her nipples. I could see that Bruce had seen this too and was also enjoying the view. I was no nearer to finding out what had transpired when the girls had changed inside and whether Jo's secret was safe?

As it got later, conversation slowed until we all sat quietly. I had my free hand under the water and was rubbing Jo's pussy over her bikini. I could see that she was struggling to keep quiet and still, and not make it obvious to our hosts. She needn't have worried as I had been watching lee, with her hand down the front of Bruce's trunks I could see that she was stroking him, trying to be as discreet as possible. Unfortunately, or possibly fortunately, not discreet enough.

Lee looked up and saw me watching, "I think it's time to lose the swimsuits!" she said firmly.

Taking the lead, she stood and unclipped the top of her bikini. Her breasts swung free and I was very impressed how firm and full they were. Her areolae were tiny but her nipples were long and hard. She didn't hesitate and slipped her fingers into the waistband of her bikini bottom and it quickly followed her top onto the deck below. I could just see the top of her neatly trimmed red bush above the water. I would have to wait a few minutes before I could disrobe, hoping my cock would subside. Jo wasted no time in following her friends lead and her costume was soon lying on the deck too. She immediately turned and was tugging at my trucks. I had little choice but to let her pull them off, careful to keep my waist under the water and my cock hidden from view. By the time I was naked I saw that Bruce was already naked and was not at all self-conscious that his cock was sticking up proudly, the head peeping above the water. I could see that Jo was admiring his hard cock. It was quite a bit longer than mine and thicker.

"Don't be shy." Said Bruce. "We've been nudists for a while so we've seen them all. Hard, soft, big small, you name it."

We sat back down and silence returned. By this point we were doing very little to hide our caresses and underwater play.

Jo eventually broke the silence.

"How long have you guys been nudists?" she asked.

"I guess nudists isn't altogether correct," Lee answered, "I think home nudists would be a better description, we tend to wear very little when we're around our own group of friends. We haven't gone so far as going to a resort or beach yet but I don't think we're far from taking that next step."

"Do you guys get into swapping?" I asked, my tone almost hopeful.

"Not yet." Bruce answered. I felt encouraged about the 'yet' part. "How about you guys?" he asked.

I glanced over at Jo. I needed some guidance. Would she be OK with me telling a work colleague about our recent adventure? As I looked over she nodded her head almost imperceptibly.

"We did include another woman into our play recently." I didn't want to go into details of Cindy being our sister in law!

I heard Bruce groan as Lee stroked his cock harder. Clearly this was something that turned them both on. Jo made the next move. She stood shamelessly and stood in front of me, spread her legs over mine and slowly backed herself onto to me while watching the other couple. I took my cock in my hand and as she lowered herself, I guided myself into her. She let out a low moan as my cock slowly filled her. This seemed to spur our new friends on. Lee lifted from the water and sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide. I had a clear and unobstructed view of her puffy pussy and bulging mound. Bruce wasted no time in getting between her legs and taking his cock in hand, guided himself into her. The was no sound except for the muted cries of Lee and Jo as Bruce and I slowly fucked our wives.

The combination of the warm water and a fair amount to drink was sure to delay me cumming too soon, so I just pumped my cock into Jo with long slow strokes. She pushed down to meet me and our bodies splashed in the water. I could hear Bruce becoming more vocal, until with a groan his body shuddered and he pumped his wife's pussy full of cum. For me this was almost like a trigger and I was soon filling Jo with my cum. No one moved for a while. We were all enjoying the post sex pleasure. I couldn't help staring over at Lee. I wanted to see her pussy when he withdrew from her. I was not disappointed and as he pulled out I could see her gaping pussy lips with his cum oozing from her, down her ass and into the water below. Jo slowly disengaged herself from me and as she stood with her legs still wide I could see my cum dripping from her pussy.

"I guess I'm going to need to change the water!" Bruce said, laughing.

He stepped from the water, his cock now swinging limply between his legs. The remnants of their cum dangling from the end of his cock.

"Should we have a last drink?" Lee asked. Bruce headed over to fetch the bottles and recharge our glasses.

Once all our drinks were refilled we sat back into the tub. It was inevitable that conversation would get back to our recent adventure. It had clearly been the trigger for some hot sex between both couples and I knew they would want details.

"Who was the other woman?" Lee asked quietly.

"A very close friend from out of town," Jo said softly, "she's going through a rough patch in her marriage and it just happened. It was fantastic!"

"Bruce is very keen to try it but so far I've been holding us back. I'm not sure how I'll deal with it." Lee answered.

"That's the dilemma we now face," I answered, "do we actively look to do it again or just see if the opportunity arises?"

"How did you guys feel about it afterwards?" Lee asked curiously.

"Probably closer than we were before." Jo answered. "Our sex life is far more exciting and varied; we have no secrets from each other about what turns us on."

By now it was well into the early hours and we felt it was time to get moving. Reluctantly we got out of the hot tub. I could see that Bruce was admiring Jo's naked body. I could feel myself starting to get aroused. She stood on the patio and dried herself, her ass facing back at Bruce, her pussy hanging down like a ripe peach. When Bruce got up from the tub he was well on his way to being fully hard once again. I dried myself off and slipped my clothes back on. The girls headed back inside to go and dress. Bruce and I sat and chatted until they returned.

We said our goodbyes at the front door. Lee gave me a long soft kiss on the lips, her body pressed against mine. We got into the car and with a wave, headed home.

"Let me out of my misery, did Lee recognize your panties?" I asked, as soon as we pulled away.

She laughed. "Not at first, when we went to put on the bikinis it was all fine but when we got back to dress and she saw the panties on the chair in her room, she recognized them immediately."

"What did she say?"

"She took one look at them and just asked me if they were the pair she had lost. I couldn't lie and told her they were. She seemed mostly curious. After the evening we'd just enjoyed I felt I needed to be completely honest with her. I reminded her about our conversation and told her that I was not joking when I told her you had a panty fetish. I also told her that I was starting to enjoy it as much as you do. She asked me what we done with them. I told her that firstly we had both sniffed her pussy scent from them and then had some of the most mind blowing sex. After we had finished I put them back on and my juices have been oozing into them on more than once occasion. She almost hesitantly asked if I had washed them and I just shook my head."

I looked over to her and could see that her face was flushed. Judging from the hard nipples poking through her dress this confession aroused her.

Jo carried on her account, "She picked them up and looked at them more closely. The gusset was a complete mess and I could see her dip her finger into the dampness. There was little secret that there was an ample amount of cum mixed with my pussy juice. Without saying a word, she stepped into them and pulled them up her legs until they were cupping her pussy. She handed me her pair and told me to take them home for you to play with. She did confide in me that Bruce also liked to play with her panties but she hadn't told him that she knew. She was looking forward to seeing what he would make of this pair. She was a little concerned that he would be suspicious of who's cum had soaked them!"

This conversation was getting me seriously hot and my cock was straining at my trousers. Jo flipped up her dress and opened her legs giving me a clear view of Lee's panties. They were a white satin pair and I could see that they were completely soaked with a mixture of her pussy juices and my cum.

When we got home I couldn't wait to get my hands on those panties. As soon as we were in the flat I started to undress Jo until she was standing in front of me wearing just the panties. I knelt in front of her and buried my nose between her legs. The fragrance from her pussy was like a drug. I slipped my finger into the sides of the panties and pulled them down her legs. Standing, I brought them to my nose and savoured the scent. Jo undressed me as I sniffed and freed my cock from the confines of my underwear. I flopped back into my chair and she knelt in front of me taking my cock in her mouth. She slowly sucked me while I savoured Lee and Jo's mixed pussy juices; it was not long before I was pumping a fresh load of cum into her mouth.

I took her by the hand to lead her to bed and return the favour.

"Let's wait until tomorrow, my pussy is a little tender from the pounding you gave me earlier." She said.

Chapter 5

When I awoke the following morning, Jo was still in a deep sleep. I lay quietly reflecting on the previous evening and the unexpected turn it had taken. I imagined Lee's beautiful body and her unusually large mound. The thought of this had my cock throbbing and desperate for attention. I slipped quietly from the bed, careful not to wake Jo. I walked through to the bathroom and with some difficulty was able to have my morning pee despite the hard state of my cock. I shook the drops off and turned to the laundry hamper in the corner. In her haste to get to bed, Jo had dropped her clothes on the lid of the basket. Lee's white panties were lying on top. I couldn't resist and brought them to my nose. The scent of Jo and Lee's mixed juices were still strong and very pleasant.

I walked through to the lounge and sat down on the couch. I took my cock in my hand and pressed the panties to my nose. As I savoured the scents I stroked my cock in long slow strokes. My precum was oozing from my tip and providing ample lubrication. As the precum built upon my fingers I brought them to my mouth and licked them off before returning to my stroking. Each time I could feel my arousal reach its peak I stopped stroking and fondled my balls with the satin fabric of her panties.

I lost track of time and as I continued to play the sky lightened outside as the sun started to rise. I wanted to finish before Jo woke up. I once again pressed the scented satin to my nose and started to stroke with more purpose. It wasn't long before I could feel the familiar ache from my balls as my orgasm rapidly approached. When I came, the steaks of cum spurted from my tip and over my chest and stomach until the squirting subsided and my cum was reduced to an ooze. I lay back and felt my cum start to slide slowly down my body and onto my stomach. I had not thought to bring anything with me to mop up the mess so turned the panties inside out and wiped up my cum with the cotton gusset, soaking them completely. I tossed the panties onto the floor next to the couch and got up to make some coffee.

As I stood in the kitchen making coffee I heard the toilet flush and knew that Jo was awake. She walked naked into the kitchen. Her eyes glancing down at my cock. A thin, almost invisible, string of cum ran from the tip of my cock to the upper part of my thigh.

"It looks like someone has already had some fun." She said quietly.

I took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly, my cock pressing against her mound. The remnants of my earlier orgasm smeared against her stomach and pussy. We broke our embrace and I passed her coffee over to her. She took the mug and padded through to the lounge. I stood admiring her tight ass and firm breasts. I was indeed a lucky man.

When I joined her on the couch I saw that she had retrieved the sticky panties from the floor and was inspecting them carefully. My cum had soaked into the panties and there were a soggy mess. She sniffed at them and smiled at me.

"It looks like you had a fun time with Lee's panties?"

"I couldn't resist, I answered, "they smelt so good!"

She just laughed. She sat sideways on the couch, her one leg up against the backrest, her pussy spread wide. Her lips were red and puffy from the previous evening's pounding.

"Can I kiss it better?" I asked.

Without a word, she put her coffee cup down and slid back onto the couch, her legs wide open. I didn't hesitate and knelt in front of her and took her hot pussy into my mouth. As my tongue slipped between the lips of her pussy I could feel her wetness coat my tongue and cover my face. I traced my tongue up her slit and latched my lips around her hard clit. I rhythmically sucked at her clit like a small cock and I slipped my fingers into her and started to stroke the upper wall of her pussy. She thrust herself against my mouth and hands, her cries ever more urgent. I felt her body stiffen and as she came, her pussy started to spasm and her warm juices flowed freely. I slipped my finger out and covered her pussy with my mouth, drinking in the remaining juices trickling from inside her. I had never seen her squirt this much.

Chapter 6

Early on the Sunday morning our phone rang. It was Lee. Being a miserable, rainy day they had decided to head to one of the local pubs and were wanting to know if we would join them. We had no plans and agreed to meet them at 12.

When we arrived at the pub they were already waiting for us. We took care of the customary greetings and sat down at the table with them. We ordered drinks and after a few toasts we settled into a pleasant afternoon at the pub. We ordered food and after a few drinks Bruce broached our Friday evening fun.

"How did you guys feel yesterday?" he asked.

"A little sore if the truth be told!" said Jo. "Water doesn't make the best lubricant!"

"We've been chatting about what you said last night. With another woman." Lee said quietly. "Would you guys be keen to consider joining us for a weekend away and see where it takes us?"

"Most definitely!" I answered, not waiting to see what Jo's response would be. I was sure that she would be keen to test Bruce's large cock. She had inspected it rather closely.

"That's great!" said Bruce. "We were thinking of renting a cottage up in the mountains. We've seen one that's very secluded and has its own private pool. Hopefully the weather will be warm enough for us to get some sun on our bodies."

"When did you have in mind?" I asked.

"There's a long weekend in 3 weeks. If we head out after work on Friday and then come back first thing on the Tuesday before work, we can make a nice 4-day break of it." He answered.

"Let's book that." Jo confirmed.

The thought of what was probably going to happen kept us all silent and I have no doubt that the other were just as turned on by the possibilities as I was. Our agreement to go away with them did seem to lighten their mood and it was clear they were very apprehensive asking us. This also meant that our topic of discussion became far more sexual. Inevitably the conversation ended up on the topic of my love for panties.

"Bruce was very turned on by your panty exploits." said Lee

I blushed bright red. I was not sure what would be a suitable reply. Bruce saved me.

"I can't resist a freshly worn pair!" he said softly. Almost hesitating to admit it.

Lee picked up the discussion quickly. "He's even admitted to enjoying a few of my friends' pairs too." She said teasingly.

"I don't think there are too many boys whose first smell and taste of a woman's pussy was not a pair of panties." I answered. Bruce just nodded.

"I wonder how many women are aware that their panties are being used by guys?" Jo asked. "I certainly had no clue until we met".

Lee picked up the story once again. "I didn't tell Bruce about the pair you left on Friday. I put them into the laundry hamper and made a mental note of where they were. When I woke up the following morning I checked and immediately saw that they had been moved. You can imagine his surprise when I told him that not only had he been sniffing my pussy but also Jo's pussy and your cum!" by now she was chuckling and I could see that it was Bruce's turn to blush.

"They were magnificent!" he answered.

By now I was rock hard and this panty talk had me throbbing. It was too late for us to go to either of our houses and progress this. I suspected that we would need to take this a little slowly until we were all comfortable that we wanted to take the next step.

"I don't know about you, Lee, but my panties are soaked," said Jo, "are you keen to do a swap?"

"Wait!" I said, "Rather take them off and put them in your bag, can we swap them at the table?"

Jo didn't hesitate and took Lee by the hand and they walked off to the toilets. Bruce and I sat in an awkward silence, both deep in thought. Before long the girls returned and sat back down. Both were wearing jeans so their panty-less state was not obvious to other patrons. Jo was the first to move. Glancing around the pub she dipped her hand into her bag and pulled her ivory coloured panties out and handed them silently to Bruce. He balled them into his hand and slipped his hands under the table.