Our Early Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee followed suit and pulled her panties from her bag. They were the same style as the pink pair I had enjoyed on Friday but this pair was all white. My favourite! As I took them into my hand I could feel her wetness on them. I made the first move, balling them up into my hand so that the gusset was facing out and brought them to my nose, almost like a hanky. I breathed in her fresh pussy scent. I looked over at Jo and could see that she had her hand between her legs and was trying her best to rub herself without being too obvious. Bruce saw what I was doing and quickly followed suit. I could hear him breath in Jo's scent. Jo groaned loudly next to me.

"I think it's time to get the bill and head out." said Lee.

We said our good byes and headed home. In the car on the way home, Jo fished Lee's panties from my jeans pocket and inspected them carefully.

"hmm, Still nice and wet." She said lifting them to her nose.

I could hear her breathing the scent from the panties. Her free hand now rubbing her pussy over her jeans.

When we got home neither of us needed to say anything further. We hastily undressed as we walked through to the bedroom, our clothes littering the floor. Jo fell back on the bed, her legs opening. I knelt in front of her.

"I need you inside me." she groaned loudly.

Without a word, I took my cock in my hand and guided it between her lips and into her hot, wet pussy. This time our lovemaking was far more measured and intimate. My strokes far gentler and slower. She responded by gently rotating her hips causing my cock head to rub against the walls of her pussy. I really wanted to let her cum first and started to think of anything that would delay my orgasm until she had enjoyed hers. I needn't have bothered as the events of the day clearly turned her on tremendously and I could feel her body shake and stiffen, until with a cry, she came. I started to speed up a little. The sensation on the crown of my cock head bringing me to the brink very quickly.

"Cum for me." she said, as encouragement.

I plunged myself deep and felt my cum pump into her.

We rolled over, pulling back the covers and slipped between the sheets, lying in each others' arms. Jo fell asleep quickly and as I lay there I could hear her rhythmic breathing. I took a little longer to fall asleep. My mind full of thoughts of enjoying Lee's beautiful body but also thoughts of how I would feel to see another man's cock in my wife.