All Comments on 'Our Family Calendar Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Calendar closed.

Obviously humour and porn don't mix. This was to be a four part story but lack of enthusiasm from my readers has led me to delete the remaining chapters. Sorry and all that.......

dojdojover 9 years ago
what happends next

Really enjoyed that please resubmit the remaining chapters , I don't care about what other people say I want read the rest of your story.

jwh45jwh45over 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this and would love to know what happens next. Please reconsider as I thought that it was well written and better than some that seem to have received rave reviews

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

A great story with good build up. A great read, will be very interested to see the next chapter.

sandsbartelsandsbartelover 9 years ago
MORE

This has so many places it can go. I can't wait for it to continue.

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
I give in!

Ok - you've convinced me!

Chapter 2 is with Laurel and Manu already so it should be on show in a day or two. Chapter 3 is coming along well; perhaps a week away, with the bones of Chapter 4 already put together.

Keep supporting me as you are and hopefully I'll keep writing!

DevonnudistDevonnudistover 9 years ago
First read

New here, and this is the first story I read, wonderful start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great story, and I can't wait for Chris and Tim to grab the brass ring

For each boy to stick his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. Of course it's terrific that they fuck their sisters. Their sisters' sweet slits are there to get pummeled by their brothers' big cocks, and their father's fat veiny daddy-dick as well, naturally. But there's just something about a boy unloading his balls and shooting his semen up the same wonderful hole where he was once a baby. I want to hear all about Chris and Tim becoming proud grinning young motherfuckers and their mom loving them all the more for it.

max052max052over 9 years ago
You are ...

a very gifted writer. You hooked me with Bionic Cock and You've gotten nothing but better. Looking forward to more submissions from you. Please keep writing, I'll be reading. By the way, 5 stars, fave story/author and thanks for what you do.

My best, max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dude!!!!!

That was amazing, I forced myself not to wank, but now im utterly drenched in slime.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Why haven't I found this before?

So many lovely bits, so many possibilities.

Thanks. So far.

; D.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
another 5 star read

brilliant first chapter. looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After all these years - Still being read And appreciated big time! Thanks for the memories!! ...my sister and me - Too! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES