Our Family Calendar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am, you're soaked, Ang," I said, one finger sliding deeper between her slippery lips; then bending to slide upwards towards her clit.

"Ahhhhhh yesssss!" Angie moaned as I touched her clit for the first time, "Yessss pleeeeease - do that, right there!"

Gently I allowed my finger to be joined by a second one as I swirled them around and over her clit, feeling it stiffen beneath my touch; feeling it quivering; feeling Angie shuddering all over with excitement.

But wishing to discover more I slid one hand up her body, up her firm torso and under her cropped top. Moments later and I was cupping a naked breast, merely a small handful but wonderfully exciting for all that. Angie sucked in a long breath as I gently squeezed her breast, allowing her nipple to graze over my palm before I slid my hand around to hold and twist her little nipple between my finger and thumb - an erotic feeling that sent another wave of excitement to my cock.

My cock was now resting hard on Angie's thigh as I leaned over her; something she now became aware of.

And now I too considered our position - Angie was lying flat out on the bed with her legs from her knees downwards hanging over the edge while I straddled her thigh and reached over her body to her breasts. She merely wore her cropped top and I only had my t-shirt on; the rest of our bodies were bare naked and strongly aroused!

Angie and I both felt my cock jerk as I grasped her nipple and we both felt the dribble of precum as it oozed from my cock and ran down her inner thigh.

"Ohhhhhh Chris," Angie moaned, "That's so sexy... Come right over here."

Her arms pulled me over her body, sliding me off her thigh until I covered her sex with mine, my cock now resting on her smooth sleek abdomen. Together we shuddered and shivered as our intimate body touching intensified; I just couldn't help but rub my body on hers and Angie was quick to respond.

And as our movements increased, so did our desire and our willingness to go further; steadily my penis was moving downwards towards her slit, aided by Angie's movements below me. I was throbbingly hard as suddenly my cock slid into that swampy wet pussy of hers and Angie responded quickly.

"Oh God Chris, let me feel him; slide him up and down there," she moaned urgently, "It's been months since I had a cock, let me feel yours."

The randomness of our movements increased as we became more and more excited and suddenly my penis kind of stuck in a depression within her gash; somewhere between her lips I'd found a hole; it had to be her vagina that the tip of my cock was now pushing into!

"Chris, Chris, yesssss, put him in - don't stop, for God's sake," Angie cried quietly, her pussy thrusting hard against me and her actions were more than sufficient to allow my penis to slide and slither straight into her hole!

"Yesssss," moaned Angie softly, "Oh yesssss, that's what I wanted!"

My cock was in a warm tight place that seemed to have no limits to its capacity and ability to accept my penis. My body was already hard against Angie's lovely soft skin, my pubes crushed against her bare flesh, my face inches from hers as I leaned over her.

"Bloody hell," I exclaimed, "We're not supposed to do this! We're brother and sister - it's evil - its incest!"

"So?" said Angie, her lips seeking mine, "I wanted you and I've got you; that's all I care about!"

With that our lips met and we kissed; not a brotherly, sisterly kiss but one that went on and on, wetter and wetter, more and more intensely until, just as we broke for breath Angie cried out.

"Ahhhhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she cried, her body shaking violently; her pussy squeezing and clamping down on my cock, "Oh yessss - that's wonderful - oh Chris, I love you, I love you!"

Her actions were incredibly exciting; to see my own sister writhing and cumming on my own cock was more than I could bear and with an ever increasing flurry of thrusts I found myself about to join her in an intense orgasm.

Oh Angie, I'm cumming too!" I cried, "Here it cums! Uuuuuggghhh, uuuuuugh! Ooooh yeahhhhhh!"

"Let it go!" cried Angie, her face hot against my cheek and I could feel my cock pumping gush after gush of cum into her hot grasping vagina.

"Oh God - that's so damn good!" she cried, her pussy working hard, "Fill me, fill me please!"

Oh yes, I was going to do that alright - I'd been primed to cum for ages and now my aroused body was letting loose; several days of pent-up spunk was now washing around in her tight vagina instead of inside my seminal vesicles, some of it already leaking back past my shaft to further dampen her very wet pussy.

"Oh Chris, I needed that," moaned Angie as our actions subsided, "Oh I feel so much better now!"

I kissed her, her lips all hot now but very wet, much like her nether regions wherein my cock was still embedded.

"Thank you sis," I said, "I never expected that! Bloody brilliant that was!"

"Naughty, aren't we?" Angie said mischievously, "We've just committed incest, haven't we? Phew - if Dad could see us now he'd have a blue fit!"

Thank heavens that Dad was out somewhere today; presumably working but he worked from home most of the time, so we needed to keep an ear open...

Then Angie looked up at me, her eyes still bright and happy.

"You know what I'll have to do tomorrow, don't you?" she said, "I'll have to nip down to the chemist shop."

"What for, do you need some tampons or towels or something...I'll get them if you want me to," I replied gallantly but Angie shook her head.

"I'm not on the pill at the moment," she said, shocking me to the core, "I'll need a morning-after pill now won't I, just to be safe."

"Fucking hell," I exclaimed, "Bit of a risk we just took!"

"Yeah but it was so good that way!" Angie replied, "Spontaneous sex; yeah, I wanted you but I didn't expect to get you quite so soon!"

"So you'd planned to have me?" I asked and Angie's big grin told me all.

"Not planned so much as just hoped and hoped," she admitted, "How could I not want you; you're always parading around in your shorts and showing off your bulge and I just knew that one day I'd have to give in to my thoughts. One day we'd make love! And now we have!"

"Was it good then?" I asked, worried that I might not have lived up to her expectations but Angie pulled me tightly onto her and kissed me.

"Good - you were fantastic," she said happily, "You know we'll have to do this again, don't you?"

"Guess so," I replied delightedly, "When?"

"Now?" said Angie, her pussy writhing around; her vagina squeezing and caressing me, "Can you do it again, please? And let's make it last longer too..."

I wasn't sure if I could but her actions were working and as I began to move as well, so I felt my penis begin to stiffen inside her once more.

"Oooooh yesss," Angie groaned, "I can feel him coming up, he's getting bigger; yessss, make him bigger!"

Our second cumming was slower and even more fulfilling as we both made sure that our fuck was thorough and deep and satisfying. We'd moved further onto the bed and now we were more comfy we relaxed better, Angie's legs coming up and clamping my hips down as I thrust into her time after time.

There was a steady squelching sound coming from our wet and hot sex organs, a steady slapping sound as our sloppy slippery bodies met and parted, met and parted. At the other end our lips kept meeting too, sloppy kisses, smooching lip-sliding kisses, urgent tongues working hard to create the perfect fuck; the perfect love-making.

On and on we fucked until with a final flurry of wild activity we both spent at the same time again; our love juices flooding everywhere once more, our bodies united as we coupled and had sex and made love.

But eventually we had to part; we'd been having sex for almost an hour; we'd be lucky if we had much more peace before we were interrupted.

Angie was ready with two towels thank heavens; they were definitely needed if we were to exit her room looking even vaguely 'normal'!

I was actually in the process of pulling my shorts up when we heard Dad's lumpy footsteps. In a rush we dragged our clothes on and I went and hid in her wardrobe in case Dad knocked to come in...but fortunately he didn't.

Instead he merely trundled down the hall, slapping on the walls as he went.

"Come on kids," he called to us all, "I want to do a photo shoot - let's be having you!"

Angie stuck her head out of her door as Dad moved off down the hall.

"I was just going to have a quick shower," she said and we heard Dad voice his approval along with an admonishment not to take all day.

Seconds later and she headed to the girl's bathroom and then, waiting until Dad's voice had departed, I escaped into my own room, where a quick change of clothes and a good spray of deodorant was enough for me.

Soon I was in the lounge where Dad had set up his camera; his welcoming wave showing that he was still preoccupied.

A few minutes later and Liz appeared, looking as interesting as ever; her sexy curves on show now in preparation for a good exposure. She looked at me and sidled up to me.

"Took a long time in Angie's room, didn't you?" she asked quietly, "Dirty sod!"

I tried to look aghast but my face wouldn't work; instead I found myself looking as guilty as a child caught stealing apples and Liz knew it!

"I told you she was after you, didn't I?" she said, "Was she good?"

"Fuckin' hot!" I said, knowing that Liz knew exactly what we'd been doing, "Incredible!"

"Hmmm, my turn next!" said Liz, "Don't wear yourself out on her, or else!"

Mum suddenly appeared at the back door and put an end to our discussions as she began dumping her clothes and bags.

"Sorry Darling," she said to Dad, "Got caught in the traffic - bit late."

But soon she too was ready for the action, undressed down to her almost skin-tight bandage dress and quite honestly I felt pleased that I'd just been drained or her appearance would have set my cock a-raring!

Angie and Tim came down the corridor together, animatedly chattering together until they joined us.

I saw Liz mouth something to Angie and she smiled and winked back, their faces happy and friendly with their little secret...whatever it was! Briefly they whispered in each other's ears before parting. But I didn't need to wonder about their secret, as Liz sidled up to me and stood in front of me. Seconds later and her hand was fondling my penis behind her as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"You're mine next, I mean it!" she said softly, "Angie just said you were really good; I'm so looking forward to getting you inside me!"

I had to move away or I'd be rock hard once more and anyway, Dad was calling us all together so he could get going... Soon we'd be getting close together again for a completely different purpose.