All Comments on 'Our Family Calendar Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Continuation

Another great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago
good job

I enjoyed the story. It's comical and hot at same time ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh what fun......

Great story, has an excellent balance of sex and comedy. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens when Dad starts editing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree, this is an excellent continuation

I'm so glad the gifted author gave in to the pleas of his many fans. I love how Tim says, "I'm getting all hard now - what the fuck am I supposed to do?" Come on, guy, you know what to do. Just shove your big hard cock up the nearest warm wet family twat. Your brother Chris's fucked his (and your) mother, and he's fucked his (and your) sister Liz. Your sister Angie's hot between her legs for you've got between your legs. All the family females know exactly where family semen belongs. It belongs up ever-loving family cunts. So go blow your balls up your sister's cunt. Then you can go and shoot your semen up the cunt you came out of.

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you, everybody!

Your support and kind words are wonderful and very much appreciated - thank you so much.

I just wish I could create new stories fast enough to please everyone but despite being a qualified typist, my brain still works faster than my fingers and I do need a break every so often!

But never fear - Chapter 3 is coming on nicely - along with a selection of stories from my distant past.

Thanks again folks!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

so great to hear that there's more to come, I didn't think the photoshoot was quite finished!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
brilliant story

well written. love the dialogue. please keep writing. i love your stories. 5 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES