Our Family Calendar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, we were all watching while Mum played with Dad and I heard gasps from the two girls.

"For fuck's sake Mum, Dad's hung like a...," breathed Liz, still lifting and dropping on Tim's penis, "...like a bloody elephant!"

"Not quite," said Mum calmly, "But he is big, I have to admit."

"Can you get him hard? Got to see that!" asked Angie, her hammer handle buried once more in her pussy and Mum looked firmly at her.

"What d'you think I'm doing?" she retorted, her hand rising and falling steadily, "I'm getting there but it'll take a bit of time."

Her hand was now rubbing along the considerable length of Dad's circumcised cock and it was definitely somewhat stiffer than it had been. Slowly but surely it rose from his groin as Mum worked away until she was able to let it stand on its own; merely held upright by her hand at its base.

"There you are kids," she said, "That's where you came from!"

"Wowwww!" said Liz, eagerly eyeing Dad's erection, "What're you going to do with it?"

"Use it of course!" said Mum happily as she slid her dress over her head and dropped it to the floor, revealing that she too had removed her underwear!

And as she bent to pick it up the delicious globes of her arse were on show; her arsehole hidden between the two halves; her pussy hairs visible between her legs. I would have been very tempted to run over and shove my cock into one of Mum's holes if only he'd been hard enough!

But I was too late anyway as Mum reversed herself onto Dad's lap and slowly sat down, her much-aroused breasts swaying magnificently, her nipples hard and long.

"Uuuuuhhhhh!" moaned Dad, "Whadda you doin'?"

"Enjoying myself!" said Mum as she wriggled around, "Ooooooh, that's better!"

As I was now the only person not involved in any sexual activity - apart from my hand on my already renewed erection - I moved to the camera and turning it on Mum and Dad, I began taking snaps of them too. I was close enough that I could easily see Dad's cock sliding in and out of Mum's visibly wet pussy although my view was impeded to some extent by Mum's hand as she stimulated her clit with her fingers.

Then I heard noises from behind me so I swung the camera round, just in time to see Angie bringing herself off once again on her wooden dildo. She was lying on the floor with her hips raised and with the large chunk of wood and metal sliding rapidly in and out of her hole - and just like Mum, her other hand was very busy strumming at her clit, to good effect.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming!" she moaned, "Ohhhhhh fuckin' yesssss, cummmming!"

A mixed spray of pussy juice and my cum was flying from her pussy as her fingers energetically rubbed over her clit and her whole body was convulsing and jerking off the ground.

Wow - she was having an excellent time, I decided!

Behind me Mum was still enjoying Dad's lengthy penis; her moans and groans indicating that she was getting full value from its length. I'd catch up with her later but in the meanwhile I got some lovely action snaps of Angie in the throes of her orgasm and as she was coming down off her climax...before my eyes were diverted again.

Liz was now rising and falling as fast as she could on Tim's penis; Tim was helping her by thrusting his hips up at her as she fell and between them things were quickly coming to a head. Neither of them were going to last long, it seemed; who'd cum first was the only question!

"You ready?" asked Tim, his voice shaky as he put all his energy into fucking his sister, "I'm nearly there."

"Great, I'll be with you," cried Liz, her hand flashing over her clit, "Tell me when you're cumming and I'll join you!"

Tim reserved his energy to thrust into Liz until he stopped his thrusting and began quivering all over.

"Here it cummmms!" he said, "I can feel it - its cumming!"

"Good, good, do it!" said Liz, her face contorted with concentration, "Ah, ah, ahhhhh - so am I!"

"Oooooofff!" said Tim, letting all his breath out, "Ooooooh yeahhhhhh - oooh fuuuuuck, oooh fuuuuuck!"

"Yeahhhhhhh!" yelled Liz, her body quivering like a violin string, "Brilliant - wonderful - oh God - it's good, it's good!"

For a moment or two I felt jealous that Tim had brought her to such an excellent climax but I knew I'd have more chances to do the same in due course and instead I concentrated on taking as many action photos as I could before turning the camera on Mum and Dad once more.

Mum was still rising and falling steadily on her husband's lengthy penis and was clearly enjoying herself but her orgasm was still some way off, so I thought I'd try something.

Quickly I brought my cock to full erection, my hand working hard on my shaft until I felt my cock jerking stiffly. I kept rubbing until I felt an oozing of precum, which I spread over my knob with my thumb, then I stood up.

Setting the camera on timer I quickly moved to stand beside Mum and offered her my cock to suck and to my pleasure and perhaps surprise, Mum just opened wide and sucked me in - some four inches of my cock disappearing into her mouth in one go!

And at that moment the camera flashed and my purpose was achieved; no way could Dad pretend that only he and mum were involved...should he even consider that idea. Now, he, his wife and his son were all in the picture at once!

I let Mum suck my cock clean before I pulled him away and left Mum with an open mouth and a surprised look on her face.

"You can have him properly later Mum," I said, smiling cheekily, "Get yourself off on Dad first!"

"That's cruel!" said Mum, her hips once again working her pussy on Dad's penis, her hand outstretched, but I kept my distance.

And now I was joined by my three siblings as we all stood there and watched Mum getting a good fuck from Dad's erection, even though he was still out of it. Mum's hips were moving in all directions at once; sometimes up and down, sometimes back and forward and sometimes round in circles. With each change of action Mum gasped and shuddered as her level of excitement rose and gradually her actions became more and more erratic.

"She's nearly there!" said Liz beside me, at which moment a lovely wave of gloriously hot pussy scent rose and engulfed me.

I looked down and Liz had a hand at her cunt, busily exciting herself as we watched our parents fuck. I need hardly add that my erection throbbed very firmly as Liz's scent and the action before me engulfed my brain.

But my mind was on the camera; ensuring that the crescendo of Mum and Dad's fuck was recorded for posterity. Suddenly I thought of the video that they'd made on holiday and I wondered if I could emulate it...I changed the camera over to video record and set it running. There was probably only a few minutes spare space in the memory - would it be enough?

And it seemed I'd timed it right as Mum suddenly changed her actions. No more of the steady stimulation; she was about to cum and she wanted Dad to cum too.

Now she was grinding down on his cock, her abdomen pulsating with all the action inside her vagina as she brought first herself and then her husband to a climax.

With one final flurry of vibrations Mum froze.

"Oh, don't look!" she said, as if suddenly realising we were there, "Oh heavens - I'm cumming, I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah Mum!" we chorused, "Yeah - come on then Mum - cum, cum!"

Suddenly Mum shook all over; we could actually see the sweat break out on her body as she climaxed; her entire body was one shivering wreck of over-stimulated nerves and pleasure-centres as she hit the stops.

"Oh my God - oh my God!" she cried, "Can't stop, can't stop!"

"Let it go Mum!" yelled Liz, "Have a good one!"

"Oooooh fuck yesssss!" moaned Mum, her hips still working hard, "Oh, oh, oh, no more, no more!"

She lifted off Dad's slippery wet erection and slumped to the floor, leaving Dad's cock still standing.

"Don't let's waste it!" cried Angie and both girls rushed forward and grabbed at his cock and began wanking him.

"Ooooohhhhh," moaned Dad, still out of it, "Yessss darling, keep doing that..."

"We're getting there!" said Liz to Angie as they both worked on him, "He's so hard now!"

"He's so long too!" exclaimed Angie, "Definitely gonna have him one day!"

Anticipating an eruption, both girls began to strip off their clothes and very quickly Tim and I were greeted by the sight of our two sisters both stark naked as they knelt before our Dad and his penis; their bums facing us and quivering so prettily as they wanked him.

Both Tim and I were as hard as rocks as we watched but now was not the time to interrupt them - things were almost at a climax.

"He's nearly there, I know it, I can feel it!" said Liz, "I'll just suck him for a bit!"

With that she leaned forward and slipped her mouth over her father's cock, allowing his knob to disappear inside.

Dad groaned anew and his hips thrust his cock at her face; quicker and quicker came his thrusts until Liz pulled away.

"He's just cumming - I tasted him!" she said, "Keep rubbing - he's cumming!"

The two girls renewed their efforts on his erection and suddenly Dad grunted and a big pulse of white cum squirted straight at Liz. She caught a lot of it in her mouth but the rest fell over her heaving breasts before another eruption painted her chin and her breasts again.

"My turn," said Angie quickly as she pulled Dad's cock in her direction; just in time to lower her open mouth to his knob.

"Mmmmmm!" she hummed as Dad filled her mouth with his sperm, "Mmmmmm!"

She pulled away and a last spray of cum splattered over her breasts too, before Liz took his cock once more and licked off the last small bubble of cum.

The girls knelt upright and looked at each other; they were liberally covered in their father's juices; a long streamer of cum had run almost down to Liz's pussy from her breasts while Angie had a big elongated blob of cum on her upper lip. If I hadn't been busy with the camera then I'd have been in there like a rocket!

I stopped the recording and returned the camera to still photography just in time to snap the two girls embracing tightly, their lovely pretty wet sticky mouths now locked together in a happy and erotic embrace.

Tim and I now stood side by side; our erections jerking before us as we watched our sisters making out and we looked at each other.

"Life's going to be very busy from now on!" said Tim as he watched the girls, "So which one do you fancy?"

"Both," I said, "But then again, I might just prefer to have Mum!"

And Mum was now sitting up having recovered and was tucking Dad's cock back into his pants.

"Don't think those photos will be suitable for our calendar, do you?" she said, laughing happily and we joined in.

"Have to do it all over again, won't we!" said Liz, "Hurray!"

Slowly we all began to get dressed again and finally we all made sure we had a drink to celebrate and to cement our new relationship.

Mum shook her head as she considered everything, then she spoke.

"Chris - get the memory card - copy it onto your computer while I make sure Dad doesn't do anything silly here," she said, "Then at least we can all enjoy everything again in case your Dad objects and wipes it."

"Yeah sure," I said as I removed it from the camera and a few moments later I was in my room and less than five minutes later I was back and able to return the card to the camera just as Dad began to stir.

He shook his head and surveyed his empty glass.

"Ooh sorry - must have dozed off; damn wine; it can be a bit strong!" he said, his nose wrinkling, "Right - where were we? And what's that smell?"

"Nothing dear. All done! We finished off this shoot while you were dozing," said Mum with a big silly smile on her face, "I'll top you up then you can go and put everything on the computer, darling."

Then she turned to the girls; "Liz, go and find the air spray - give it a good squirt!" she said, then under her breath, "Smells like that brothel you mentioned!"

We all burst out laughing except Dad who just looked bemused. He'd catch up eventually, even if right now he was simply months behind us!