All Comments on 'Our Family Calendar Ch. 05'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A great series

Really hot sex and love. I like the thought of Chris and Liz hooking up as man and wife.

Thanks for the read

nightshadownightshadowover 9 years ago
One more left, maybe?

In past chapters you alluded to the fact that one or both of the girls wouldn't mind getting knocked up by Dad or one of their brothers. And here we are- looks like they're about to get their wish! Will we see one more chapter in the series or at least an epilogue to know the out-cum of this familial festival of fornication?

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your support - your wish will be granted!

When I started the story my first problem was how many chapters to turn it into. I considered twelve; then planned for four and then found that five was better....and as I wrote it one of the first things that I realised was that it would be quite easy to do the same again for the following year.... a new Family Calendar series.

By then things will have changed within the family (I have in mind a widowed grandmother or grandfather and/or an adopted boy or girl - or both moving in) so there should be plenty of room for new scenarios to arrive.

But, I'd been awaiting your approval of the stories and I'd now like to thank you all for your support and appreciation of my efforts.

Your support means that I will definitely get into a new 'calendar' series....but not yet - please! I've a lot of other stories in the pipeline to get finished before that....

Chris

max052max052over 9 years ago
Bravo!

Great series, you write some damn good stuff. Look forward to more Family Calendar or anything else you write. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. As always, keep writing, we'll keep reading.

max052

hornyman169hornyman169over 9 years ago
Awesome

A great series. Such a 'loving' family. An idea for another series would be to have the family, and even extended family, do a reunion week. Each day one of the females would be the center of attention. She could be gang banged, made air tight, etc. They could tie her down and fuck her, the other females could use strapons. The females could also eat her clean, play with her tits while being fucked or sit on her face so she could eat them. By adding aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents you could have plenty of relatives to make for an interesting week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great culmination to a fabulous series

Why aren't all families like this one? Where all the family cunts get mauled by all the family cocks and family semen gets shot up into family twats? Look at how happy and loving the father is when he gets his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girls' cute little snatches. And how Chris and Tim do such a good job satisfying their sisters and unloading their brotherly balls up Liz and Angie's inviting little coochies. But for me the best is when the boys get to stick their hard young cocks up the absolutely best cunt in the whole fucking world, the same cunt they came out of, their own mommy's warm wet ever-loving cunt. Actually, when the boys are just sitting there and mom (together with Liz and Angie) spreads her legs and shows her sons the paradise between her thighs, I'm surprised the guys don't just spontaneously splatter their semen all around the place. Nothing can ever excite a boy like his own mother's mommy-hole. Besides knocking up their sisters, I hope that Chris and Tim fuck babies up where they were once babies. A son-fucked twat is a happy twat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES