Our Family Calendar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers

"Oohhh Chris," purred Liz, "Yesssss! That's what I really wanted..."

We kissed languidly as my penis slid in and out of her pussy, her body beginning to rise to meet my gentle thrusts, our breathing becoming a little faster now, the look on Liz's face now one of rapture.

"Oh Chris, this is so good," she moaned contentedly, "I'm loving this - feels so loving; makes me want to pull you right inside me."

"I want to get right inside you, sis," I replied, "I just feel as if I belong there even though we shouldn't even be doing this."

"Well, I'm not about to stop," Liz replied, her tight vagina squeezing me hard, "We passed the 'no incest' sign ages ago - fuck the rules - let's all fuck each other!"

We laughed together happily but underneath there was a more serious side - what happened in this room, in this house, must never ever get out. Such a pity!

Meanwhile, almost alongside us, two other couples were nearing their climaxes. Angie had been riding her arse up and down on Dad's penis for some time before she got used to his length and now she wanted more so they got down on the carpet too. Angie was laid out on her back; her hips raised so that Dad's cock could still reach well into her arsehole, his penis squeezing into her via the firm cleft between her buttocks. His length allowed the position to be beneficial to them both; most certainly to Angie who was now beginning to cry out with pleasure.

Perhaps that was helped by Dad's fingers as they moved in her pussy; now fingering her hole, now moving to her clit, now just sliding up and down her ever-wettening crack.

"Come on Dad, pump it up me!" she moaned, "Push it up harder!"

"It's still tight," groaned Dad, "Feels nice though, different but good."

"Can you cum?" asked Angie, "Are you getting there?"

"Yeah, not long,"" replied Dad, still thrusting away steadily, "Are you ready for me to cum then?"

"Yeah Dad, you've been playing with my clit; I could cum any moment," moaned Angie, "That's what's getting me off; do it again Dad, please, keep going!"

"God, he's getting me all excited!" exclaimed Liz beneath me, "Good to hear Dad enjoying himself!"

I chuckled with her while keeping her pussy happy, the pair of us just languidly enjoying our gentle fuck.

We were interrupted by some heavy movements nearby as Tim began to power his way into his mother's arsehole, his grunts and Mum's cries of delight filling the room.

"Nearly there Mum," he groaned, "Gonna fill your arse soon, Mum."

"Yessss darling - do it, please; let it go," cried Mum, her voice unsteady as Tim pounded his cock into her body, "Any time you're ready, love."

"Fuck - getting close Mum," Tim grunted, his thighs slamming against Mum's buttocks time and time again, "Won't be long now..."

Dad was obviously listening and Tim's urgent calls were having an effect on him too and he too was now approaching his climax.

Before him, Angie was shaking and jerking as her father's fingers continued twiddling with her clit and as his penis ploughed its way deep inside her - although unintentional, this was liable to be a race to the finish between himself and his son.

"Here it cums!" groaned Tim, edging ahead of his father, "Here it cums Mum - ooooooh, yeahhhhh...cummmmming, cummmming!"

"Let it go!" called out Mum, "I'm with you darling!"

"Uuuuuughhhh! Uhhhhhhhghh! Oooooh yeahhhhhh!" groaned Tim, his thrusts now spasmodic and slower, his breath unsteady, his buttocks tight, "Oh bloody hell, yeahhhhh!"

"Ooooh that feels nice," moaned Mum, "I can feel you inside me, all warm and nice - that's lovely!"

Tim knelt there, panting hard, his penis still well and truly embedded in his mother's arsehole while his body glowed with effort and sweat and while Mum's head dropped onto her arms with exhaustion.

But beside them Dad was still going; still hammering away at his daughter's arsehole with his long penis, driving her ever closer to an orgasm.

"Ooooh, just a bit more Dad," moaned Angie, "Keep going - just a bit!"

"Ooooh, this is wonderful, Chris," moaned Liz as she watched her sister being poounded by her father, "Don't they look so hot!"

Then Dad grunted loudly; for a moment I thought he'd heard us, but he was only interested in himself and Angie as he hit the stops.

"Angie - I'm cumming!" he said, "Get ready - gonna fill you!"

"Rub me - yesssss, there!" cried Angie urgently, "Yes, yes, there, yesssss - oh God - yeahhhhh!"

Her hips were moving violently as Dad's long penis drove into her arse and as his fingers played with her clit. I could smell their combined scents rising as their temperatures soared; a heady combination of so many exciting, erotic, exotic things.

A combination that soaked into my mind and which threatened to fire my climax but still I managed to hold back.

"Uuuuuggghhh! Yeahhhhh, yeahhhhh!" groaned Dad, his hips driving his erupting penis deep into his daughter's arsehole, "Ooooh fuck, that was good - needed that!"

"Felt so different Dad," said Angie, "You've made me all hot up inside; I can feel it spreading around."

She drifted off into a world of pleasure as we all returned to normal.

Tim had now cautiously removed his cock from his mother's arse and the pair were now cleaning each other up with the towels Mum was so good at providing, both smiling broadly and obviously delighted that their anal tryst had been so good.

And next to them Dad and Angie were also untangling themselves, more towels being put to good use as they too cleaned up.

"Different," said Dad, "Still think I prefer a good wet pussy though!"

"But the feeling are different that way," said Mum, "My orgasm comes from the same place but in a different way - it's hard to explain. Whatever, I like it, don't you Angie?"

"Mmmmmm, definitely!" replied Angie happily, "Always loved anal sex, especially when they do it like Dad did - with me on my back so he can play with my clit so easily."

"Ah but Tim could get at my clit just as easily," replied Mum, "Might have been nice to have a cock in my mouth as well though!"

Their conversation wandered on while Liz and I made out, both of us simply enjoying being united; neither of us in a hurry to end our pleasures. We leaned together and kissed slowly and gently, our mouths and tongues doing no more than caress each other, much as our arms were doing too.

Eventually Mum and Dad, Angie and Tim had all cleared up and now stood or sat around just idly watching us.

"Come on then you two, get on with it!" encouraged Tim but Liz shook her head.

"We're having a nice long slow fuck - just enjoying being connected - we'll cum when we're ready," she said as she smiled at me and then kissed me.

"Hmmmph, well I want a go!" said Tim, his penis already rising once more, "I've only cum once - I'm good for at least two more fucks!"

"Are you?" said Mum, looking at him with interest, "Come on then, pussy time!"

So saying she lay down and made her head comfortable before spreading her legs wide, her fingers pulling her lips apart too. The damp lubrication that almost covered her pussy was clearly visible even from several feet away.

"Come on Tim - no finesse this time - just get in there!" she said, a big smile on her face, "I'm nice and wet already!"

Tim was there like a shot, on his knees between her thighs, his big cock bouncing up and down as excitement thrilled his body, his arousal, along with Mum's, causing Dad's penis to start to rise as well.

"You sure Mum," asked Tim, "I'm not going to take any chances though - you're going to get a quick lick!"

So saying he bent down and homed in immediately on her slit, his tongue immediately swiping up one luscious lip before he lifted his head.

"Hmmm, could be wetter," he said, "Let's see what we can do!"

"Ooooh yessss!" moaned Mum, her hips lifting to meet Tim's teasing tongue, "Lots of that Tim, do lots of that!"

Angie had noticed that her father's penis was rising and she edged towards him on the settee, her hand reaching out to grasp him. Dad jerked and cried out softly as she touched him, her fingers soon curling around his still stiffening shaft, her touch adding starch to its stiffness and some inches to its length!

"You going to do me Dad?" asked Angie, "Get him in me Dad, please, I know you can do it!"

"What about you getting pregnant?" he asked, her earlier comment still on his mind, but Angie was ready.

"You'll take a while to cum, won't you?" she said, "So I'll cum first and then when you're ready to let loose you can cum in my mouth instead, ok?"

Dad smiled as he stood up, his long penis now standing proudly erect.

"Yeah, alright. Come on then, sounds good," he said, "Get down there; get comfy and I'll come and put him in."

Angie settled down on the carpet, a pillow at her head, her legs splayed and overlapping Mum's as Dad stropped his cock a few times, then lowered himself into position.

"Do you want to lick me first?" asked Angie, "Only I love that, so could you, please."

"Course I can," said Dad cheerfully as he pulled another pillow under her bum, "Open wide!"

"You're not a dentist!" said Angie brightly and Dad laughed.

"No, but I am going to drill you soon!" he replied, causing us all to groan and chuckle, "And then fill your cavity."

"That's corny Darling," said Mum, "Get on with it; lay off the silly jokes - just do as she asks."

"Hmmmph!" grunted Dad as he lowered his head again, "Bloody women!"

Mum reached over and slapped his arse, the impact ringing around the room and causing Dad to jerk his head up again.

"I'll get my own back!" he said smiling, "I'll make your bottom glow!"

"Ooooh yesssss!" said Mum, "Later darling, later!"

With that Dad sank back to Angie's cleft from where, seconds later, sloppy wet sounds could be heard as he explored while Angie let loose long sighs of delight and contentment.

Tim too was buried in a pussy, that of his mother, her curly patch of pubes parted by his hands as his tongue worked her over. He'd just begun to attack her clit judging from the way Mum had suddenly sucked in her breath and now she was giving every sign of ecstasy as he continued to stimulate her.

Mum's whole body began rolling and writhing as Tim's tongue played havoc on her sensitive flesh, his tip seemingly reaching places that even a cock couldn't reach.

"Ooooh, yes darling," moaned Mum, "Right there - ooooohhh, that's fantastic - oh yessss, there, there!"

Her hips were thrusting up at Tim's face to such an extent that he now placed his hands on her pelvis as if to hold her down as he gently chewed and sucked and licked at her pussy. I saw him move a few inches upwards and Mum suddenly let out a howl of pleasure.

"Ohhh, you sod - not my clit...ahhhhhh!" she cried in delight, "You'll make me cum!"

"That's the idea," said Tim, lifting his head briefly, "You'll be wet enough for anything then!"

Angie too was squirming wildly under her father's tongue, his practiced instrument exploring all the tiny places that held the best secrets; the intimate parts of her clit and the edges of her inner lips, until she too was crying out with extreme pleasure. Dad's hips were raised off the carpet as he sucked and played with her pussy and his hand was rubbing his cock to keep it erect and prepared for insertion, which would be imminent by all impressions.

But Angie was now getting wild with eagerness; pulling on her father's hair to drag him up her body so that he could insert his penis, her hands frantically clutching and groping as she tried to get him to move.

"Oooh, come on Dad, put him in me now, please!" she cried, "Come on! I need your cock now!"

And submitting to her calls, Dad lifted himself and moments later he was lowering his penis towards her desperate pussy, Angie's legs splaying wider to offer her sex organs to her father.

There was a moment of silence just before they met, followed by rapid twin intakes of breath, quickly released as Dad's cock sank into his daughter's hole.

"Ooooh yessssss," moaned Angie, "Oh Dad - that's what I needed. Make me cum Dad, make me cum."

"Not a problem," said Dad and his hips began to drive his cock in and out of her pussy, his strokes getting longer and deeper as her vagina became accustomed to his length and width.

On my lap Liz was still just swaying slowly and gently, her juicy hole occasionally squeezing my cock which in turn occasionally jerked or jumped as pleasurable sensations stimulated his reactions.

"You enjoying this?" she asked and I nodded contentedly before kissing her.

I was as happy as I could be - Liz was definitely my favourite sister and I guess I'd been in love with her for many a long year. And now, with the new family openness, I was able to give her my love, which seemed to be very much reciprocated.

"Mmmm, I am too," said Liz, her pussy squirming once more, "Just love being here with you - feels like I belong here somehow."

Our lips locked together again and we just kissed and fucked as those around us frantically stirred themselves up for their finales.

Tim and Mum had got their ends together now, his big penis was now well and truly embedded in her pussy and Mum was really getting into this. Her legs were up and around Tim's buttocks, pulling him into her, pulling his penis deeper into her vagina, pulling him towards his climax. They were both working hard; the scent of hot bodies and even hotter sex organs was drifting from them in erotic waves that sent stimulating messages to the brains of all around.

Mum was groaning almost non-stop now as Tim constantly drove his cock into her, his thrusts almost mechanical in their power, his cock a piston of rigid flesh sliding in and out of Mum's well-lubricated sleeve.

"Mum, I'm gonna cum soon," Tim said, his face a grimace of effort, "Won't be able to hold it much longer."

"That's alright darling, cum when you're ready," said Mum, her fingernails raking Tim's back, "I'll be with you - if I don't cum first!"

I could feel that the excitement was getting to Liz as her pussy was squeezing me harder now and the heavenly hot womanly scent of her pussy was rising between us. My cock was close to orgasm now but we were well under control, unlike Tim and Mum!

"Aaaahhhh, here it cums!" cried Tim, his hips almost a blur, just as Mum began to shake all over.

"And me - I'm cumming too!" Mum returned, "Keep going; keep fucking me hard!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" grunted Tim with each thrust, "Uuuuuughhhhh - that's it - here it cums!"

"Ooooh darling - that's lovely," crooned Mum, "That's gorgeous, ooooooooooh, you're filling me!"

"Can't stop..." moaned Tim, his hips still jerking his cock into his mother's hole, "Oooh God - that was good!"

It was so good that their enthusiasm spread and suddenly Angie was crying out loudly.

"Oh Dad, I'm cumming, I'm cummming!" she cried, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, more, more!"

And as she climaxed so her legs wrapped themselves around her Dad's waist and her arms clung around his neck, pulling his cock hard into her hole and his mouth down to hers.

Loud 'mmmmms' of pleasure and happiness rose from Angie until suddenly Dad's arms began to flail around.

Eventually he wrested his head free.

"You're making me cum too!" he panted, "Oh fuck - I'm cumming right now!"

"Oooh Dad, that was deep!" cried Angie, "Hey, I thought you were going to pull out?"

"Couldn't," he replied, his hips still driving his erupting cock into his daughter, "You wouldn't let me."

"Feeble excuse," said Mum, "You just wanted to unload inside her, didn't you?"

And she'd obviously hit the nail on the head because Dad didn't reply; instead he just let his head sink down until he was resting, panting, on Angie's shoulder.

Under me Liz was moving a little faster now, a look of pure pleasure on her face. I leaned down and kissed her pretty moist lips that instantly adhered themselves to mine. We clung together for a while before Liz pushed me away a little bit.

"Chris," she whispered, her eyes shining brightly, "Do you think that Dad was making her pregnant?"

I jerked my head up as the thought hit me.

"Dunno!" I replied, "Guess he might have done, but surely Angie wouldn't be that stupid, would she?"

"I wouldn't blame her," she said, "Dad makes nice babies, doesn't he!"

I chuckled and sort of dismissed the idea before Liz pulled me back to reality.

"Well I want a baby too! Do you think you could give me one?" she said quietly.

I jerked in surprise, my mind in turmoil.

"What? You're fertile as well?" I asked in astonishment ands Liz nodded.

"Angie and I have more or less the same cycles," she said, "So I'm just about to come into my fertile time now - so can we try Chris, please!"

My sister wanted me to make her pregnant! My sister wanted to have my baby!

I wasn't sure if I should scream, cry or run, but my cock certainly knew what he wanted and I felt him stiffen inside my sister's vagina as she spoke.

"Wow!" was all I could say at this moment, "I just dunno."

Under me, Liz was doing much the same as Angie - encouraging me to give her a bit more.

"Please Chris, make sure you fill me," Liz whispered once more, "I so want your baby - please, lover!"

Just at this moment I wasn't sure what to do. I knew inside me that any children would be cared for by the whole family and that they'd be loved and wanted, but did I want to be a father? Could I cope with that responsibility?

The excitement of the other fuckers beside us and Liz urging me on were all about to make me cum - I'd have to make a decision very soon.

"Please Chris," Liz urged me again, "I think I'm probably fertile from today onwards - I hope so anyway. I so want to get pregnant and I want the baby to be yours!"

Her hips and vagina were both working hard to bring me off; her hips were thrusting her body at me with wild abandon while her hole was tightening around me, almost preventing me from escaping - not that I was trying to do that yet...

"What do I do?" I asked quietly, "Do you really want me to get you pregnant?"

Liz's reply was to clamp her mouth onto mine as her legs came up and wrapped themselves around me, her arms linked over my shoulders.

She released our lip-locking for a moment or two.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she said, "I want you, Chris!"

"Chris - give it to me!" cried Liz loudly, causing everyone to look at us and Liz, realising that she had an audience, now explained.

"I want a baby!" she wailed to her parents and brother, "I want Chris to be the dad and he won't let me!"

"Aren't you a bit young for that?" asked Tim but Liz shook her head.

"I know what I want and I'm ready," she replied, "Please Chris, put it up me!"

Mum and Dad looked at each other and they both shook their heads sowly.

"If that's what you want then get on with it!" said Mum with a smile, "I'll always be here to help."

"Go on then Chris, make her happy," added Dad, his recently deflated cock beginning to rise once more, "Come on, let's see you fill her up!"

'Oh fuck - we've got a bloody audience!' I thought, 'I'll never cum now!'

But I reckoned without my sister, who, realising my problem, now rolled me over and in what seemed like seconds I was underneath her, Liz's tight hot pussy now very firmly clamped around my cock once more.

She rode me like a true cowboy, her heels digging in; her thighs gripping hard, her body moving in time with my thrusts; thrusts that I now realised were not just necessary but enjoyable and urgent too.

"Yes Chris, that's it, you're way up inside me now," groaned Liz happily, "Come on - fill me - I'll cum when you do!"

"Come on Chris - fuck her properly!" yelled Tim, his hand sliding up and down his own cock, "Pump her full or I'll do it for you!"

No way was he going to have my darling sister - she was mine now and I was definitely going to fill her up and soon.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,858 Followers