Our Family Calendar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"I'm getting there," I said, mainly to Liz but also so that everyone else could hear too, "Get ready Liz, be cumming soon."

I could tell that she was on the very brink of an orgasm by the way her lips were twisted and gripped by her teeth; by the way her pussy was quivering around my cock; by the way her hips were moving and by the way her vagina was pulling and sucking at my cock as if to extract all his juices.

And it was succeeding - I was there!

"Here I cum!" I cried, "Oooooh God - yeahhhhh! Fuckkkkk yeahhhhh!"

And Liz let out a howl of delight as she too climaxed.

"Yesssssss!" she screamed, "You're filling me - you're fucking a baby into me - I can feel it!"

"Uuuuuuugh!" grunted Tim from just beside us and as he grunted so a shower of hot cum splattered over us both; a rain of white blobs as if showering the bride and groom with confetti!

"Uuuuuuugh!" he grunted again as another shower whitened us, causing Liz to squeeze me even tighter inside and making me pump another gush of fertile sperm into her welcoming womb.

Mum and Dad were now arm in arm above and beside us while Angie bent down and began to lick up some of Tim's spunk and while Tim also bent but just to kiss Liz warmly.

"Are you really getting pregnant?" asked Angie and Liz smiled broadly.

"I don't know, but I should be fertile from today I think, so there's a good chance," she said, "And if I'm not, then we'll just have to try again tomorrow, won't we?"

She looked at me and her vagina squeezed me once more.

"And if nothing happens tomorrow then we'll just keep on trying, won't we Chris?" she said with a cheeky grin.

I smiled back as Tim and Angie embraced, then I pulled Liz down to join me, mouth to mouth before we separated and sat up, both hot and happy.

Somehow it seemed appropriate. This was the end of the calendar and so it was fitting somehow that we were now ready for the New Year with a new start, a new love between us and a new baby too.

And at that moment the video camera beeped at us - time had run out - its memory was about to be filled up...as indeed had all our orifices.

It had been a fuck-filled few days and our household would relive the activities over and over again, that was for sure. But now we'd have to think of something else to send the relatives - our family calendar hadn't exactly turned out the way Dad had expected, somehow!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers