Our Family Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how do you feel about it now?"

"Wishing that we would have pulled you into my room the night before we left when you were listening to us."

"You knew!?"

"Not at the time, Tina told me when we were saying our good byes before we left."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Everything," I feel my eyes start to tear up. I don't know why but all of a sudden I'm feeling like some kind of freak and horrible person for everything I've done since that night at the theater.

Danny wraps his arms around me, "Abby what's wrong?"

"I don't know. But everything I've done."

"What exactly have you done?"

I tell him everything from my attempt to give Grant a blowjob in the movie to me blowing the desk clerk, I leave out that Mom was there. I feel like such a freak as I go over all the things I've done in less than a week; especially since before that the most I had done was watch porn alone in the dark of night. But as bad as I felt sharing my thoughts and feelings with Danny, as we just stand there in each others arms makes me feel a little better. I even forget he is still completely nude, at least until I feel his hard cock throbbing against my stomach.

"Is my story turning you on or does my brother have a thing for crying chicks?" I start giggling as I look up at him.

He turns bright red, "Shit Abby I'm sorry. Here you are spilling your heart out to me and I have that reaction."

I smile at him, "Don't be sorry I think that was just what I needed. So what do you think of your sister after hearing all of that?"

"What do I say? Well Again I say you are almost as kinky as Tina," he grins.

"Really you don't think I'm some kind of freak?"

"Not in the least. You are eighteen years old and exploring your sexuality, as long as everything is consensual and between adults nothing you do is wrong, bad or freakish. Remind me when we have more time and I'll share some of mine and Tina's adventures then we will see who thinks who is a freak."

Hearing him say that makes all the bad feelings and thoughts wash away and I feel kind of silly for ever having them, "Thank you so much. I wish we had time for me to take care of this," I say as I run my hand over his hard cock.

"I'm just telling you the truth and as for this I'm sure we can think of something after dinner," he grins.

"I think you're right," I smile back before wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a huge kiss. After a very long and enjoyable kiss I grin, "Ok big brother put my new favorite toy away before I lose control and Mom or Daddy come looking for us and find me playing with it."

Danny throws on some jeans and a t-shirt then pulls me into one last kiss before we make our way downstairs.

***

For dinner we go to a pizza parlor famous for their deep dish pizzas. This may not be the most popular opinion but I prefer thin crust with lots of toppings not the super thick crust with tons of sauce and very little toppings that we got at this place. But that being said it was still really good pizza, for that type.

Mom and Daddy drink nearly two full pitchers of beer between them so the walk back to the hotel and the elevator ride up is filled with loads of drunk flirting. Jack says his good nights as he gets off at his floor, which was ignored by Mom and Daddy since they were too busy trying to swallow the others tongue. Danny and I try to keep our giggles in as we share an elevator with our drunk and very handsy parents. At one point I thought they might just rip each others clothes off right there and start fucking, but before they got quite that far we reached Danny's and my floor.

We don't even bother telling them good night as they are too much into their own little world. As the elevator doors close Daddy has his hands down the back of mom's pants. Once the elevator was on it's way Danny and I burst out laughing.

"Geesh, I've never seen them like that," Danny laughs.

"You should have shared a room with them," I grin.

"This I've got to hear," he says as we start down the hall.

I tell him about their sex session our first night and about waking up to Mom screaming for Daddy to fuck her ass. I don't share what mischief Mom and I got into during our day together, for now that is just between us. Danny was understandably surprised to hear our Mom liked it in the ass.

At the door to his room he snaps out of his shock and unlocks and goes in but when I follow he asks with a grin, "Isn't your room down the hall?"

"Yes," I smile sweetly up at him as I walk into his room and past him, "but it is still early and after all we haven't had dessert yet."

"Oh and what did you have in mind?"

"What else my new favorite snack my big brothers tasty cock and cum," I smile as I drop to my knees in front of him.

He stands there looking down at me as I start undoing his pants and pull out his already hard and throbbing nine inch cock. I don't waist a second and as soon as it is out of his pants it is in my mouth. I noisily slurp on his cock for the next few minutes, we are both so into what we are doing to really realize the door is wide open until we hear a loud gasp from the hall.

I pull off his cock with a pop and he moves to cover his cock as we both look out the door to see an older couple, probably in their 60s or older, standing there looking in at us. The woman has a look that is part surprise but mostly disgust on her face and the man has a huge grin on his.

"That is just disgusting young lady," the woman practically yells at me, " and to be doing it where others can see is even worse."

Danny stands there stammering so I stand up and say to her, "I'm sorry that the way I show love to my big brother upsets you so much and we are sorry we forgot the door was open, I really am."

Her face contorts into a look I can't really do justice by describing so I'm not even going to try as she stammers. Finally she manages to form words again, "Did you say he's your brother?"

"Yes I did and yes he his. Is that a problem?"

"Your brother? You nasty little harlot," she screams before storming off in a huff.

"Sorry about my wife," the man smiles to me. Then turns to Danny before following his angry wife, "You are one lucky S.O.B. kid. Enjoy."

I close the door after he leaves and start laughing but immediately stop when I see the look on Danny's face, "What's wrong?"

"Are you fucking crazy? Why in the hell did you tell her I'm your brother?"

"Because it is the truth and the look on her face was priceless," I giggle.

"It's not funny what if she tells someone?"

"Who is she going to tell?"

"I... I don't know I guess no one but you are still crazy for taking that risk."

"Oh and you having me suck you off while in the car with our whole family was playing it safe?"

He gets a goofy look on his face before grinning, "Yeah I guess you are right. Sorry I freaked out a little bit just then."

"A little bit?" I smile.

"Alright a lot bit," he smiles back, "but getting caught getting sucked off by your little sister tends to freak a guy out some."

"I get that, but the question is," I move to him and rub his cock through his pants, "are you too freaked out to continue what we were doing?"

"Oh I'm sure I can manage to work through it if you are willing to help," he grins and gently pushes me to my knees.

I quickly have his cock out again but this time I pull his pants and boxers down to his ankles before swallowing several inches of brother cock. He lets me set the pace as I suck, lick and slurp on his hard cock and full balls. For several minutes I switch back and forth between a slow gentle sucking as I played with his balls and a hard fast slurping as I jerked the part of his cock I couldn't fit in my mouth.

Eventually the signs that my efforts were soon to be paid off became more clear as he started moaning and groaning more. And it wasn't just Danny who was enjoying my actions; I was enjoying having my big brother's cock in my hands and mouth so much I was nearing an orgasm of my own without even touching myself. Knowing he was getting close I decide it was time he took control. I stop all my movements with the head of his cock resting on my bottom lip and look up at him as I grab both his hands and place them on the back of my head.

He looks down at my slightly surprised, "You sure?"

In answer I give one nod of my head and put my hands behind my back and grab my wrists, surrendering to his dominance over me.

"Just let me know if you want me to stop," he tells me before slowly pushing my mouth down his cock. At about the seven inch mark I start to gag and he lets be up to breath for a second before pushing me back down but this time slightly faster. With each thrust in and out of my mouth he slowly increases the speed and force of his movements until he is literally fucking my mouth and throat. Early on he does a good job of keeping from pushing too deep but in his excitement as he nears his climax he starts going deeper making me gag.

I do my best to fight through my gag reflex as he continues his assault on my tiny mouth and throat. I know most women would think being in this position is degrading and demeaning but I don't see it that way. I am giving pleasure to someone I love and enjoying it because of that. I feel safe with Danny and know that he would never do anything to hurt me. Now if another man I didn't know as well tried doing this he might walk away with less than he approached with.

Little by little I am able to take his thrusts without gaging and before I know it I am easily taking all nine inches of his cock down my throat. I only realize this fact when I repeatedly feel his large balls bouncing off my chin. As he bottoms out in my throat at one point and I don't feel the least bit of resistance taking him all I go over the edge and start cumming. Mind you it was no huge mind blowing orgasm but to cum from just sucking my brother's cock was amazing.

He must have realized what I was doing because his movements suddenly got more ragged, his breathing got irregular and his moans got louder. With less of a minute of this he soon pushes every last millimeter of cock that he can down my throat and starts cumming. Feeling the pulsing of his cock on my tongue and throat muscles pushes me over the edge again. I shake and moan around his cock as I feel rope after rope of cum filling my tummy.

After what feels like an eternity he stops cumming and slowly pulls his softening meat out of my mouth. It's not until his head pops out I realize I hadn't been able to breath and start gasping for breath. I had been so lost in the moment I hadn't noticed my vision had started darkening until my lungs fill with oxygen and my vision clears.

Gasping for breath I am too busy to notice Danny calapse onto the floor next to me until he hugs me to him, "Abby are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I? Please tell me you are ok?"

I finally catch my breath and answer, "That was fucking amazing! When can we do it again?"

I look over to him and only now see the worry that was on his face as it changes to surprise, "Are... are you serious? I got so worked up I nearly choked you to death and you ask when we can go again?"

"Sure it was fun. Why didn't you enjoy it?" I grin.

He lets out a surprised laugh, "Damn my virgin baby sister is a total freak!"

"For you at least I am," I smile again before wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him.

After a very long and enjoyable kiss he finally pulls back and asks, "Did you really like it that much?"

"Well I came twice so you tell me."

"Wow," he chuckled before continuing the kiss.

I'm not sure how long we sit there on the floor making out; me still fully dressed and him with everything on but his pants and boxers still around his ankles. I break the kiss when I feel his hand sliding up the front of my dress, "You know you don't have to if you don't won't to."

"Are you crazy after what had to be the best oral sex experience of my life do you really think I'm not going to return the favor?"

"Really best ever?"

"By far."

"Even better than Tina?"

"Without a doubt," he grins. During all of this his hand continues to slide closer and closer to my dripping pussy until with a jolt I feel him rub over my lips and clit, "Shit Abby you're not wearing any panties."

"Bra either," I grin. He moves to pull down the front of my dress but I stop him, "Not tonight."

He gives me a confused look, "Why."

"I have my reasons," I simply answer with a grin.

He shrugs then surprises me by picking me up and throwing me onto his bed. Before I can really react he has me pinned to the mattress under him and is kissing my neck. He kisses his way up my neck before nibbling on my right earlobe then down and around my neck to my left. He then kisses all over my exposed cleavage stopping at my dress. He continues this for minutes kissing all over my exposed flesh before rising up over me and giving me a huge grin.

"What do you have planned?" I laugh.

"You'll see," he smiles before moving down my body until he is to my bare legs. He then precedes to kiss down the front of my right leg until he reaches my sandal which he slowly slides off before kissing each of my toes. I had never understood the whole foot fetish thing but if it always feels as good as it does at this moment I might have to rethink that.

Once he gave plenty of attention to my right foot he kisses up my right inner leg until he reaches the hem of my dress. He then does a repeat performance to my left leg and foot but when he reaches my hem on the way up my left leg he doesn't stop. Instead he lifts the hem over his head and kisses his way closer and closer to my pussy.

He teases up and around my lips before giving my clit a hard suck which causes me to let out a sound somewhere between a yelp and a squeal. After that things get kind of fuzzy as I experience the greatest pleasure I have ever felt as Danny licks, sucks, fingers, rubs, and nibbles at my clit and pussy for I don't know how long. All I do know is Danny manages to bring me to three powerful orgasms; and that Tina is one lucky girl.

After my third orgasm, which is most definitely mind blowing, I have to push Danny away from my pussy because I just can't take anymore. Before moving away he gives me one last soft kiss right on my clit then moves up the bed and lays next to me. I snuggle up next to him and fall asleep.

Day 4

The next morning I wake up in my own room and find a note written on the hotel note pad:

'Sorry I had to move you Abby. I really would have rather woken up with you still next to me but was afraid Mom, Dad or Jack may have found us and I don't have a clue how we could have talked our way out of that. I really hope that you don't regret what happened last night because I sure don't, but if you do just know that no matter what I will always be your loving big brother, Danny.'

My eyes tear up a little as I read that last line and feel like a fool but how many girls out there can honestly say that they have a guy who no matter what will always love them completely?

After I get a hold of myself I undress and hop in the shower. For a long while I just stand there letting the hot water run over my body. Eventually I start soaping myself up. When I get to my breast I spend more time than necessary washing them. As I run my soapy hands over my soft firm tits I can't help but imagine what it would feel like to have Danny's large hands squeezing my tender flesh. I have to snap myself out of it before I lose myself in a fantasy.

I quickly rinse off, doing my best to avoid touching my breasts and vagina more than is absolutely necessary. After shutting the water off I grab a towel and leave the bathroom as I dry my hair. I walk to my bed completely nude and uncovered except my head. When I drop my towel I let out a scream as I try to cover myself because standing in the doorway is Daddy with a shocked look on his face.

"Daddy what the Hell!?"

He snaps out of whatever spell he was under and quickly turns around, "Abby I'm so sorry. Your mom sent me up to make sure you didn't sleep in too much and when you didn't answer the door I figured you were still asleep and let myself in. I didn't know you were getting out of the shower. I am so so sorry sweetie."

"It's ok Daddy it's just so embarrassing."

"I really am sorry Abby," Daddy turns and tells me before leaving.

As sorry as he was I couldn't help notice it didn't stop him from getting a big bulge in his pants and that I didn't hear him come in so he must have come in before I left the bathroom and that he didn't say a thing despite having plenty of time to while I was drying my hair. I had a big grin on my face as I finished drying off and getting dressed knowing I gave my daddy a boner.

After a quick breakfast at the hotel we go out to explore Chicago. Being that this part of the trip is mainly for Mom we let her decide what we do. Our first stop was the Skydeck of Sears I mean Willis Tower. Seeing the world from so far up was awesome and looking straight down through the glass balcony was really cool, though I will admit it was also a little scary too.

From there we just walk around the city for a few hours exploring the different shops and things. After a simple lunch we take one of the trolleys down to the Field Museum where we spend a few more hours. From the museum we walk over to Adler Planetarium and watch two different short shows before heading over to the Shedd Aquarium.

From the aquarium we take the trolley back toward the Willis Tower area because Mom wants to go back up at night to see the city all lit up from above. We stop for dinner before going back to the tower and it is a good thing we did because it was a much longer wait this time to get to the Skydeck, but Mom said the view was worth the wait. I'm glad Mom had I great day getting to explore a place she always wanted to visit and I took every chance given to me through the day to tease dad and Danny and at one point I got the chance to tease mom about catching her checking out Danny.

Later back at the hotel mom wants me to see how the new clothes we bought today look on us so we have a little fashion show. Not that long ago I would have felt a little strange being naked around mom, especially with her naked also, but after everything that has happened over the last few days it seemed completely normal. I debated telling mom about me and Danny but decided to keep it to myself for now.

After trying on every single thing we had bought Mom surprises me by pulling me into a deep tongue kiss before taking her stuff and leaving before I could react. I probably stood there for five minutes in shock before snapping out of it. Between all my teasing today and Mom's kiss I was really turned on and knew just how to take care of it.

A wicked idea comes to mind and I begin getting things prepared for what I have planned. Nearly an hour later everything is in place and I send Danny a simple text, 'U still up?'

'4 U always' followed by a winky face.

'Not what I meant but good 2 know' followed by a smiley face.

'2 answer 1st Q yes I am why?'

'Wanted 2 know if U want to come 2 my room'

'Sure when?'

'Now'

'BRT'

Not even a minute later I hear a knock on my door, "who is it?"

"Who do you think?" He laughs as I open the door.

"Oh hi Danny wasn't sure it would be you I invited so many different guys," I tease.

"Do you want me to leave and see if you get a better offer?" He teases back.

"No when they get here they can always just join us."

"Slut," he grins.

"When I need to be," I smile, "well while we wait on the others go sit down in that chair."

He gives me a funny look but doesn't say anything and does as I told him. While getting things ready I did a little rearranging of the furniture in my room so the armless desk chair was now up against the wall looking toward the coffee table that was now away from the couch and in the middle of the room.