Our Family Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I going to have to put you over my knee?"

"Well if you do let's let Daddy and the boys watch I'm sure they'd love watching that," I smirk.

Mom laughs, "I'm sure they would. Geesh when did you become such a little slut?"

"A few days ago when that first cock came through that hole in the wall," I answer straight faced.

"Well at least we have an exact time for the family history scrapbook," Mom laughs, "God I can only imagine what my mom would say if she knew how I was behaving around you."

"You never know mom maybe grandma is as big a perv as us, after all she does have six kids so she much have enjoyed fucking grandpa," I tease.

"Oh god don't put that picture in my head," mom laughs.

Mom and I both jump a little when Jack walks up behind us, "Don't put what image in your head mom?"

"I... uh...," Mom stammers.

"Oh a lady came over and was looking at the models of the towers over there and was talking on the phone with someone and kept saying 'No none of them are big enough for what we need.' Well mom said what could they possibly need a bigger statue for and I joked maybe they are just a really kinky couple," I tell him smiling and Mom bursts out laughing as I finish.

"Who was it?" Jack asks looking around.

I look and see a woman in her mid thirties on the phone not far from us and an older out of shape woman also on the phone; I point to the older woman, "It was her over there."

"Eck! You know you might be right it's never the hot chick that is into kinky shit it's always the old fat lady."

"So does that mean Mom is hot and boring or fat and kinky?" I jokingly ask.

"Uhh..."

"Don't you dare answer that Jack," Mom snaps before smiling, "I know if I'm kinky or not and that is not a subject for my children."

"Ooh I think Mom is one of the rare hot and kinky combos," I laugh.

"I... uh... Oh I think Dad just called me," Jack says before running off making Mom and I burst into another round of laughter.

***

With the exception of a little light teasing the rest if the day was just your typical day of a family vacation. We made a quick stop by the hotel to drop off the stuff we had bought then walked down to Navy Pier. We walk around the pier going to different shops, saw a movie at the Imax theater and had an amazing dinner at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.; then to put a great end to the day and our last full day in Chicago we took a night time hour long boat tour on the lake. Seeing the city all lit up from the lake was, in my opinion, so much more beautiful than seeing it lit up from the top of the tower.

After the bout ride we made our way back to the hotel. When we reached Danny's room he held open the door for me, "You coming in Abby or did you want to do it in your room again?"

"Danny I'm sorry but it has been a really long day I don't think I'm up for fooling around tonight."

"No need to be sorry," he tells me but doesn't quite hide the disappointment from his face, "I shouldn't have just assumed my little sister was going to want to mess around again."

"Oh trust me I do it's just I'm so tired I'll probably fall asleep as soon as I reach my room. Trust me you haven't had the last of your little sis just yet."

"I'll hold you to that," he jokes, "well good night Abby have a good night."

I pull him into a kiss, "You too. Try not to dream of me too much."

"Hey no promises," he laughs before closing the door.

I head to my room but I don't fall asleep as soon as I get there or for the next hour and I never intended to. I wait a little longer just to make sure my plan would work. When I think enough time has gone by I strip and wrap myself in a towel and make my way to Danny's room. I open the door with the extra key he gave me and smile as I hear the soft sounds of his snores and proof my plan is going to work.

I quickly close the door and lose the towel and quietly make my way onto his bed. As carefully as I can I slide the covers down his body until he is exposed to his knees. Besides a pair of boxer shorts he is nude and in no time I make sure he looses those as well. So here I sit next to my sleeping naked older brother what is a horny young woman to do?

What else kneel between his legs and take that lovely cock in her mouth and start sucking. Oh my god I had sucked his cock before but every time he was already hard or at least partially hard when I started, but now he was completely and totally soft and it was all up to me to get him to stand at attention, and I love it. Feeling his soft cock enter my mouth and my tongue moving around it as it slowly starts to balloon to its full nine inch erect self. In that moment I feel like I have all the power over my brother in the world; I am the one who decides if he is satisfied or not.

Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm not sure which, that power disappears as I feel his hand tangle in my hair and force more than half his cock down my throat, "I thought you said you were too tired to fool around?"

I try to answer but he starts thrusting up into my mouth making my words not much more than garbled moans and groans.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He laughs and pulls me off his cock.

"I said I wanted to surprise you," I smile before slurping his head back into my mouth.

"Well mission accomplished. I can honestly say I was surprised to wake up his my baby sister's head bobbing in my lap. Oh shit! But you can wake me like this anytime you want."

For the next ten minutes his hotel room was filled with our combined moans and groans and the continues sucking and slurping as his amazing cock slides in and out of my hungry little mouth. I can tell he is getting very close to feeding me that delicious nectar that I'm craving but instead of ramping up my efforts I pull off him with a pop and sit up.

"Fuck Abby don't stop now I'm so close," he practically whines.

"Oh I know you are and trust me I want it just as much as you do, but before you get what you want I want a little something too."

"What? I'll do anything."

I answer him not with words but with action, as I stand up on my knees and knee walk over to his head and sit down squarely on his face. I don't have to wait long before he is feasting on my dripping little pussy, "Oh yeeesss."

Either my big brother was a natural born pussy eater or Tina had really put in the work training him because it didn't take long at all for him to get me to my first orgasm, "Oh... yes... Danny! Right there... oh yes... Danny oh fuck CUMMMMMMING!"

If it wasn't for my death grip on the head board in front of me I probably would have fallen off the bed the way my body began shaking as I had what had to be the most powerful orgasm of my young life. And through out it all Danny used his stronger arms wrapped around my hips to keep me firmly to his unstopping tongue and lips.

When I finally gain some control over my still shaking body out of nowhere Danny suddenly lift me up and turns me around and with one hand pulls me forward until I'm bent over him with his throbbing cock in my face.

I may be new to the whole big kinky world of sex but I know when I'm being commanded to finish what I started with some kinky sibling 69ing. I quickly slurp his hardness back into my mouth and without any pressure from Danny force myself to take every last inch of him down my tight, gaging throat. He may not have put me in that position but he was going to make sure I stayed there because when I try to move my head back up his hard shaft I met the unmoving force of his hand once again tangled in my hair holding me down.

It only took a second to realize why I was suddenly held in this oxygen blocking position as I felt Danny's large full balls jerk against my nose and the feel of thick hot jizz rushing up his shaft and down my throat to my hungry belly. In that moment held down with his hard phallus sheathed in my tight throat preventing me from getting the much needed oxygen I need as he fills me with a seemingly endless supply of cum I lose myself in all the feelings I'm experiencing and have another world quaking orgasm.

The world seems to slowly fade away as I am taken over by my orgasm. It wasn't until I feel Danny's hand move off my head that it occur to me that the fading effect I am experiencing might have more to do with lack of oxygen in my lungs than the tongue in my pussy and I force myself up off of his now softening cock. As soon as the head passes my lips I gasp for air as my lungs gulp for the much needed life giving gas.

I rolled off of Danny still deeply drinking in the sex filled air. When I finally recovered enough to talk I laugh, "Fuck Danny that was way more fun than I was expecting."

He doesn't respond, "Danny?"

I sit up and look over to him, "Oh you've got to be kidding me!"

With a big goofy grin on his face Danny is sound asleep gently snoring more or less the same way he was when I entered his room in the first place.

"Oh I see how it is you blow your load and fall right back to sleep," I snap as I try to get out of the bed but fall to my knees when my legs are too weak to hold me up, "though clearly you didn't leave me completely high and dry," I giggle as I fight to get my feet under me and make my way back to my room, though it wasn't until I fell into my bed I realized I forgot the towel.

Day 6

The next morning I surprise myself by waking up before my alarm goes off. I lay in bed remember the night before as I gently rubbed my throbbing clit. After a small, when compared to the night before, but still satisfying orgasm I force myself to get out of bed and in the shower.

Later as I'm stepping out of the shower I hear Daddy knocking at my door. Still horny from my early play time and the memory of Daddy's hands all over me the morning before I get a naughty idea. I walk over near the bed and yell, "Come in."

Daddy opens the door and I quickly cover my bare tits with my right arm and my pussy with my left hand, "Daddy what the hell! I said I was coming!"

"Shit Abby I'm sorry I thought you said come in," he says defensively though never making a move to look anywhere but my wet nude form, which I doubt he realizes.

He is just where I want him, "Bull shit!" I scream and quickly grab the towel I had sitting on the bed giving him a quick look at my bare breast.

Daddy gets a shocked look on his face, "What?!"

"You heard me daddy I think you liked seeing your little girl the other morning and thought you would take the chance at another free show!"

"Abby I swear that is not true."

"Then why have you not even tried looking away from me and what exactly is that in your pants Daddy?" I yell pointing at the very noticeable tent he is sporting.

"Uh... umm..."

"Well I'm waiting!"

"Well shit sweetie you try being a man and seeing a hot wet and naked teen and not get hard!" He snaps as he tries to adjust his hard on.

"Daddy," I say with a much softer and sweeter voice, "did you just say you think I'm hot?"

"Well... umm...," he stammers as he runs his hand through his hair," Abby any man who says otherwise is either gay, dead or lying."

Still with the sweet tone, "Daddy I'm sorry I yelled at you. It was an accident...but... it is just embarrassing you know."

"It's alright baby lets just forget any of this happened. Now finish getting ready ok."

"Ok daddy," I smile and quickly hug him and in the process 'accidentally' loosing the towel, "Oops."

Dad groans as I press my body into his in an effort to stay covered, "Abby what are you doing?"

"Close your eyes Daddy I need to pick up my towel and I don't want you to see me... again."

He does as I ask pointing his face toward the ceiling with his eyes tightly shut as I drag my body down his until I'm squatting in front of him and fighting with the towel.

As bad as I'm sure he is telling himself he wants to he can't resist and takes a peak and lets out a moan as he sees his little girl nude basically on her knees at his feet, "Daddy! I said don't look!"

"I'm sorry baby, but you are just too beautiful not to look at."

I grab the towel but don't wrap it around myself "Daddy do you really mean that?"

"So much so that a small part of me wishes you weren't my daughter right now."

I get a hurt look on my face and softly ask in a little girl voice, "You don't want me to be your daughter?"

"No honey I didn't mean it like that its just the images of you in my head right now are so wrong for a father to think of his little girl I'm so sorry," he says as he moves to leave.

"Daddy wait!"

"Baby I really need to go before I makes things any worse."

"But what if someone sees you coming out of your daughter's room hard like that what would they think?"

"Nothing good but what is your point?"

"Well this is my fault maybe I should take care of it," I smile and reach over and rub his cock.

"Abby what the fuck!" He shouts as he tries to push me away.

"Shhh daddy just let me do this," I smile and drop to my knees. Daddy puts up a weak struggle at first but he soon just gives in as he feels my mouth engulf his swollen head. Compared to Danny Daddy is maybe an inch shorter but a little thicker to make up for it but he is similar enough that I have no trouble swallowing him whole. For about ten minutes I perform every trick I've learned so far on the cock that gave me life.

And it soon pays off as Daddy loudly moans above me, "Oh shit Abby you're making daddy cum.

I take the first shot in my mouth then pull back letting him cum all over my face and tits. When he finally finishes I look up at him with a big smile and say, "Feel better Daddy?"

"Fuck yeah but I am so going to hell for this."

I kiss his softening cock, "I'll see you there then."

Daddy gets a surprised look on his face then starts laughing and I join in. When we recover Daddy looks down at me still covered in his cum and says, "Man not that long ago I thought you were still my sweet innocent little girl. I guess I was wrong."

"Daddy I'll always be your little girl no matter what," I tell him hugging him in a way that won't get his cum on his clothes, "but as for being sweet I guess you'll just have to find out for yourself in the future."

He gets a confused then surprised look on his face as he realizes what I mean, "Wait really?"

"We'll see," I smile as I make my way back to the shower to rinse Daddy's cum off of me.