Our Final Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bra is off, her gorgeous tits laid bare, her tiny nipples erect, tempting me. My mouth waters. Fuck, she's so wonderful, why did I have to hurt her? Then I look at her crotch. Still her pussy is hidden from me, not by her panties now, but by the seven inch plastic cock strapped to her waist.

"Hungry?" she asks with a mocking smile. I nod. She pulls the panties from my mouth, I inhale sharply, before she drives her cock between my lips. I gag as the tip hits the back of my throat. She pulls back a little, then pushes in again. I gag more. She fucks my mouth as I get used to it, gagging less and less and soon I start sucking it. She grabs a fistful of my hair, tugging, pulling me onto the cock as she pushes into my mouth.

"Like sucking on my bone, dog?" She laughs, not in a nice way, not at the joke, but at how I am now powerless, how she can just do what she likes with me. She slaps me around the face. "Look at me, bitch!" I look up at her, eyes watering as she fucks my mouth faster, tugging harder on my hair. I shut my eyes a moment to hold back some of the tears. She slaps me again. "I said look at me!" I open my eyes again, looking up into hers.

Her eyes... I think it was her eyes that first got my attention when we met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the first time I've brought a bag with me when clubbing, just because I want to have some toys with me for when I pick a girl up tonight. At the first club we go to, I happen to be 'randomly' selected for a search by the bouncers. It isn't really that random; I'm fucking hot, they probably just want an excuse to get their hands on me. Not that I mind, I like the attention, and the feeling of rough hands on my body. Oh god, I really am a slut.

One of them takes my bag while the other pats me down, asking me to turn out my pockets. I do, putting my phone, keys and purse down on the table. I then take up a stance, legs apart and arms out, smiling at him, inviting him to play his hands on me. He obliges, patting down my arms and legs, between my thighs, my tits... The other bouncer looks on, a little jealous, then empties my bag onto the table as well. Out fall the usual items; some tissues, a few old receipts, some mints, hair ties, a few one pence coins... a butt plug, handcuffs, a dildo, lube, lead and collar... you know, nothing out the ordinary. The bouncers are a little embarrassed, my friends giggle, I just shrug. They apologise quickly stuff everything back into the bag and hand it back. They don't even bother checking my ID, or that of my friends.

We head to the bar, we order drinks. A woman comes and stands near me, smiling at me. I smile back. I go to pay for my drink, but the woman says she'll pay.

"I saw what you have in your bag," she smiles wider. "You seem a fun girl."

"Oh, our Lexi sure is fun!" one of my friends chimes in.

"Lexi... I like that," the woman's eyes twinkle. Deep blue, but sparkling; fuck cliché, I could drown in these eyes. She's beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, but those eyes...

She puts out a hand. "I'm Abby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm lost in her eyes again. I gaze up at her.

"Don't you fucking shut those eyes again," she orders me. She slaps me. I flinch and blink. "What did I just say?" She slaps me again. This time I'm expecting it, and just about keep my eyes open. "That's better."

She fucks my mouth harder, deeper, the cock pushing into my throat. I gag again, my breathing now being controlled by the cock blocking my airway. I fight to keep my eyes open, they hurt and sting, streaming. I shut them again for a moment. Slap! Slap! I open my eyes.

'What has gotten into her?' I ask myself. She's being so fucking mean right now. I don't like this version of Abby, I don't love her. But she is so fucking hot right now, I want her more than ever. My pussy is dripping. I need to cum.

"Blink once for yes, twice for no. Understand?"

I blink once, nodding, still gagging on the cock as she fucks my throat.

"Good." She purrs. "Now, what are you? Are you a little slut, Lexi?"

I blink once. She slaps me.

"Wrong! Are you a slut?!"

I blink twice, confused.

"What are you then? A dog?"

I blink once. She smiles.

"Good doggy. Clever doggy. You like sucking on my bone?"

I blink once.

"And where does my little doggy want it next? In her pussy?"

She knows what I want. And as much as she wants to punish me, she wants me to enjoy this night. Our last night. Our final night. I blink twice.

"Oh, I see..." She slows down her thrusting, stroking my sore cheek. "Does my little doggy want this bone in her tight little asshole?"

I blink twice. She slaps me. I keep my eyes open. She slaps me again. My eyes water more, but remain open.

"Good doggy." She speeds up again, holding my head in both hands, forcing the entire cock inside my mouth and down my throat. I gag, wretch, almost throw up, clench my eyes shut. I can't breathe. She holds me there, I can't move. She slaps me, wants me to open my eyes. I can't, she slaps me again. And again. Twenty seconds pass... thirty seconds... a minute... two minutes? I don't know, it feels like an age. My eyes are still closed, she holds my head still with one hand, slapping me every few seconds with the other. Then she pulls out a little, lets me breathe, and forces back in. Then she pulls out fully.

My eyes open. Saliva trails run between my mouth and the cock. She leans down and kisses my forehead. She grabs a glass of wine, brings it to my mouth and tilts it. I drink, she tilts it too much. I struggle to drink it all, wine spilling over my chin, onto the sofa, staining the ivory cushion red. She grabs the discarded panties and stuffs them in my mouth again.

She moves around behind me, kicks my ankles, spreading my legs wider. I feel her tugging on the plug in my ass, stretching me a little, prising it out. My ass doesn't want to give it up though. She tugs harder, eventually removing it. I moan, my pussy tingles, the combined feelings of pain and pleasure again brining my close to another orgasm. She knows how much I love anal stuff. She knows I'm going to cum a lot.

She strokes my back, running her fingers along my spine. "You can cum all you want, Lexi," her voice is calm again. "But for each time you do, I will punish you." She presses the tip of the cock against my open asshole. I wiggle my ass, pushing back a little, taking the tip inside me. She places one hand on the base of my spine, holding me still, and takes my cuffed hands in her other.

"Good doggy," she whispers, pushing the cock deeper into my ass.

12