Our First Bi Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
179 Followers

We got up on the couch to watch the show going on there. We started to play with your boobs. Tenderly licking and sucking your newly pierced nipples. You start to breath a little harder and I can tell your getting close to another orgasm. Then Gina stops and shoves her strap-on in your pussy and starts fucking you wildly. She is ramming that dildo in and out faster and faster. Finally you let loose with another huge orgasm and again start to squirt all over. I put my mouth down there to catch as much as I can. I love your taste. Once your climax is over, she pulls out and sits next to you on the couch. Then you do the unexpected. You slide off the couch and dive between her legs. You start licking her pussy all over. Then I see you tongue her asshole a little. This sends a shock wave through her. You go back to her clit and suck it hard. Then you get the dildo you had earlier and stick it in her pussy. You start to move it in and out while you like her clit. She starts to grind in to your mouth and the dildo. You both keep moving a little faster until she lets out loud gasp and she has a huge orgasm.

You get up from the floor and I kiss you passionately on the mouth. I can taste her on your lips. As we kiss Ryan and Gina are kissing on the couch. Then she gets up and tells him to lay back. He does so and she reaches for a tube of ky. She squeezes some out on her finger and rubs it on his asshole. She works one finger in slowly to get him used to it. Then she works in another and slowly moves them in and out. She starts to suck his cock while fingering his ass.

After she thinks he is good and ready, she lubes up the dildo strapped around her waist. She puts it to his hole and slowly works the head in and stops so he can get used to it. When he finally givers her the go ahead, she works a little more in and stops again. Then a little more. She does this until it is buried all the way in his ass. She pauses for a moment then slowly starts to pull back out. She gets half way and moves back in just as slow. She does this for a bit until she sees that he is starting to press back on the dildo. At this point she knows she can move a little faster. So she picks up the pace a little bit. With each stroke she goes deeper and faster.

We watch for a moment longer and you bend down and take his cock in your mouth. You start sucking his cock slowly. Trying to time your downward sucking to Gina pulling out of his ass. By the look on his face he is in heaven. Not to be one to be left out, I start licking your pussy since it is right there in the open. I shove my tongue deep in your sweet hole. I lick all around your beautiful pussy. Then I move up and start licking your asshole. Shoving my tongue deep in there as well. Then I grab my cock and hold it at your opening and then enter your pussy. Man is it wet. I fuck you hard and fast until you explode in another orgasm. I watch the action in front of me and it looks so damn hot. You sucking his cock while she fucks his ass. I can see she is getting close to cuming from the vibrating dildos in her pussy and ass. All of a sudden she started to cum and moaned loudly. Well it was more than he could take. I saw the look of a man about to explode on the face of Ryan. Explode he did. He shot his load right in your mouth. I could see you swallowing some of it. Then you turned around, kissed me and all of a sudden my mouth was full of his cum as well. I swallowed what you gave me. It tasted similar to mine which you know I like. We kissed like that for a few moments. Gina pulled out of his ass and told me it was my turn.

We got something to wipe the dildo off. Then she applies a new coating of lube. Since she knows I am used to this kind of action, she rams it home in one shot and starts to pump immediately. I lay back to enjoy the feeling. You come over and straddle my face and I start to lick your pussy more. Then I feel a mouth on my cock. I look down and it's Ryan. I have been in so much need of release all night long that the feeling in my ass, the feeling of my dick being sucked and the taste of your pussy was way more than I could handle. I exploded in a huge orgasm just as you came again and squirted all over my face and chest. I hear Gina go through another orgasm as well. You slide off of my face and I see Ryan kissing Gina. I can tell that he is sharing my cum with her.

We all laid there on the couch for a while to rest. Then we went in to the bathroom to get cleaned up. After we got cleaned up, we got dressed and went back out to the living room. We talked with them for a while longer. Trying to make sure the wine had worn off so we could drive home. We exchanged phone numbers. e-mail addresses and yahoo chat names. We vowed to keep in touch and get together again sometime soon. We left their house and headed home. We talked about the night, what we did and how much fun it was. We talked about our first "experiences" and what we liked or didn't like. The didn't like column was pretty short for both of us. Talking about the evening and remembering what happened had us both horned up again by the time we reached home. We went up stairs and made love again. We fell asleep in each others arms. The way we always have. The way we always will do. Forever.

bigtoylvr
bigtoylvr
179 Followers
12