All Comments on 'Our First Dogging Endeavor'

by shycancouple

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I believe that this was written in 30 miutes

Please don't waste more time. Never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amen to the previous post.

Just go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how formula can a story get

I bet there are 100s of essentially the same Bitch/WACC stories here

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 10 years ago
Not the balls to use their names

but rude as hell! Shame on you, anons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So mojorisin1967 is your real name?

Thought not. Hypocrite. Poorly written story even for fantasy.Non plausible tripe

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Who was the voyeur?

Who was the voyeur? She said she was....but in the end her husband was the voyeur...And the story was good if she made it a dream, not a reality....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ENJOY DOGGING

Like to-do CLEAN-UP at events like this, dont have to-be the husband to be the CUCKOLD want-a-be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow, another scum bag writer joins cuckerotica

First story in cuckerotica and it bombed out like all the rest today. Another scum writer joining the countless cucks who suck their diseased wives cunt. As of the comment by "mojorisin1967" just normal reactions from the cucks on this site. Somehow they think they're fake name means something special. But they just won't admit to themselves that they're the real "trolls" on this site. Always bitching about somebody else for having an opposing opinion of the cuckoldry that they so relish. I give stories like this my normal 1* and hope that tomorrow will bring something decent to read in "cuckerotica" formally known as loving wives. ML

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Regardless of the content...

this was simply badly written. About as erotic as a hangnail. I can see you told the truth about this being written in 30 minutes. It reads like no concern was given to style or content. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
disgusting actually

depraved and sick.

I guess "whatever turns you on"

But it didn't do anything to me.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Slow down

I hate to bash a new writer, but this was a really poor effort. You admitted at the very beginning of the story that it only took 30 minutes to write this -- and it shows. The story felt rushed, and is among the shortest stories on this site. Why the rush? Was there a deadline you felt you had to meet?

Slow down, be more descriptive, fully describe the characters, and explain their motives and what they are thinking as the story progresses. It makes for a much more erotic story. As it stands, I found nothing erotic about this story at all -- and I'm a big fan of the "dogging" videos I see online.

One last point: please put your stories in the proper category. This was a "Group Sex" story until the end, when it became a "Fetish" story. I'm convinced that some authors place their stories in "Loving Wives" solely to piss off the readers who hate these types of stories. While that can be fun, it gets old after awhile.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 10 years ago

Enjoyed the read. In fact, enjoyed it enough to give it 5 stars.

I do wish it had been a bit longer and more graphic. That's why we have an imagination, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cuckold?

When will people learn that wife sharing, swinging etc is NOT cuckoldry?

A cuckold is where a baby is not the husbands.

OK so it could be longer but as a first attempt it was ok. Ignore the idiots, enjoy what you like and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If this really happened.

Your slut ass and your little gay hubbie would be in so many videos and on the internet all over, your husband is not just gay but a complete idiot.

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03almost 10 years ago
Dogging is cuckoldry by definition

It is amazing to me that, in the day of instantly available information on the web, that some individuals are ignorant of simple facts such as dogging is cuckoldry, by definition. A cuckold is simply "a man married to an unfaithful wife". Unless the fact that your husband accompanied you to the park makes this a "faithful" experience, it was cuckoldry. That they are also willing to publicly acknowledge their ignorance, albeit under the "anonymous" tag, says much more about them than it does about your story. Thank you for sharing your and your husband's fantasy and how it came to fruition. Constructively, you might want to give your reader's a bit more information about the road you and he traveled to get to your dogging experience but the story was a good effort for a first submission. Please write about your next "sharing" experience and we will look forward to the improvements in your storytelling abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good effort I enjoyed it.

Well done and keep up the good work. Whereabouts was the location? Australia?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
Whatever Floats your Boat

As a fantasy, you can have all this cum splashing around inside your flesh. In real life you are a dead woman, or at least diseased and spreading it to your husband. Not really erotic.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 10 years ago
Potential

This is well written for a first attempt.

It needs to be fleshed out a bit with more emotion added.

Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Whats wrong with you people. A couple write a "fantasy", it is short readable and erotic. Good on them. If you other lot of imbeciles don't like it, don't read it. Why were you on this site in the first place. To shycancouple, keep writing, I will read your fantasies.

Robert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I read it, I like it. my only experience like this was walking through a local park when I was much younger. a lady in a very short dress walked towards me, older. As I walked past I heard her, help me, sorry, walk with me to my car, are you ok, yes, just to my car. I did, everything all right, yes, I think so. We got to a white sedan, she opened the passenger door, thank you, her legs open, no panties, her pussy hair visible.Let me thank you, her hand on my jeans, I looked around, my cock out, I looked back down as her mouth engulfed me. I was hard instantly, I was about to cum and I pulled back but she pulled me forward, my cum shooting into her mouth. she moved away, you will last longer now as she stood, sit on the seat, I did and she straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock, bouncing up and down. for a young guy, her pussy felt great, wet,sliding up and down my cock and I was soon holding her plump ass., pushing up. I felt my cum rising and as it shot into her I felt something land on my arm. I looked across and a guy had shot his cum through the window onto her and me. I pushed her away but she said don't worry, its my husband as he moved away and she got up off me. I pulled up my jeans and quickly left but I turned and saw her on the seat, the guy with his head between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No more

Just one more less than stellar author. Saw his story in print , got sick and ,thank goodness , he quit.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

That is a sure fire fucking way to get every STD known. Good lucig

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

More more more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous