Our First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for a while, my whispering sweet nothings in your ear, I roll over on my back and you do the same. You lay there feeling my chest and feeling how strong I am, how good a man like me makes you feel. I feel your hair, I put my hand on your face and cup your chin, I smile and say thank you for giving me such pleasure with your sexy beautiful body. You reach over and kiss me, once then twice, you say thank you too for coming to see me and giving yourself to me.

We lay there for a little while holding each other, then hunger takes over and you decide it is time for us to eat.

The Next Day

As we awaken the next morning lying next to each other to a sunny warm day, we decide that we will take a ride to the park for a day of sun and fun. We can have a picnic and spend time laying in the grass and just being together and talking. Being in each other's arms, feeling the warmth, the satisfaction of another human being that cares about us. The selflessness and the compassion given freely from our souls.

We walk, sit, and enjoy the sunshine, the warm breeze, our time together. We hold hands as if we are kids again, feeling the warmth and sweat as we just don't want to let go of the hand of the other. You tell me about your dreams, your aspirations, and your fears in life. I tell you of my life and my wishes, what I want to experience in my life. We lay there on a blanket sharing time together.

We are in no hurry. There is no rushing around for us, just me, you, and the clouds in the blue sky. We decide to go have some lunch, so we walk to a nearby to a little greasy spoon to have a burger and fries. We talk about what we will do with the rest of the day and decide to go somewhere that only you know of, it is secluded and hidden from everyone. You want to bring a few of your toys and outfits along since this time, you will be the master and I will be your bitch. To control, to dominate, to make me do only what you will allow me to do...

This however is for another story...

12