Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tall, older man in his 50's, he smiled more at Yvonne than he did at me. His wife, a short, overweight women in her late 40's was giving me the eye.

'Oh, God, I thought, what have I gotten myself into now,' I thought.

"This is my wife, Yvonne, and I'm Skip," I said shaking Don's hand.

Don leaned in to Yvonne and kissed her on the lips. Minnie leaned into me and not only kissed me on the lips but grabbed a whole handful of my cock and testicles through my pants.

"You'll do," she said with a dirty laugh.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

I remember it being cold outside and there was a warm, crackling, wood fire in the fireplace. Even though we were early, not wanting to be the first couple there, there were five couples already downstairs mingling and two other naked, couples occupying one of the bedrooms and having sex. With me staring at the naked women's ass, tits, and pussies, I felt embarrassed watching the couples having sex but Yvonne didn't. With her staring at the men's cock as if she had never seen a cock before, I had to pull her away.

One man waved us to come in and join them but too much like an orgy already, even though Yvonne was ready to join in, I wasn't. First of all, I'd never leave my door open like that for anyone passing by to see me having sex with a woman but whatever floats your boat, some couples enjoy being watched. With all of the guests older than us, the men were giving my wife the eye and the women were giving me the once over. Obviously, they seemed more interested in us than they were interested in one another and than we were interested in them.

Not yet introducing us to the other guests, leaving that up to us to introduce ourselves or for the other guests to introduce themselves to us, the hosts showed us around the house and pointed out the bedrooms and bathrooms. We briefly stopped to watch the two couples in one of the bedrooms having a foursome. Just as there was no applied pressure for us to have sex with any of the couples, there was no applied pressure for any of them to have sex with us. It was a fairly laid back atmosphere filled with music in the background.

Eventually, as the evening progressed and our shyness was diluted with alcohol, sexual lust, and horniness, we'd all soon be having a good, swinging, naked time. Only, as I soon discovered, swingers, especially the men, for obvious reasons, don't drink as much as they normally would drink at a party. Swingers' parties were more about sex than they were about alcohol and drinking. An odd phenomenon, with some men not drinking at all, the women appeared to outdrink the men.

When Don left us to mingle, feeling nervously awkward, we walked to the bar and made ourselves a drink while checking out the guests in attendance. Not making us feel part of their group, the other guests in attendance all seemed as if they already knew one another and had already been sexually intimate with one another. Yet, feeling all eyes upon us, they cast their furtive glances at us while we cast our furtive glances at them.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Not a typical party or social gathering, no doubt, just as they'll soon be seeing us naked, we'll soon be seeing all of these other couples naked too. Besides, with me an ex-Navy Seabee, not ready to dive headlong into a body of water without at least knowing how deep it was, I wanted to get the lay of the land first. I'm the type of man who prefers sticking my toes in the water first, knowing the current, the weather, reading charts, and double checking blueprints before diving between a strange woman's legs.

'Aye, Aye, Captain. All clear. Wish me luck. I'm going down,' I thought when thinking how carefully cautious I am whenever falling between the thighs of a woman I barely know.

'Good luck muff diving, Sailor,' I imagined my wife removing some man's cock from her mouth to wish me good luck.

I'd much rather identify the players, the sharks, and the barracudas first before blindly grabbing a swinging partner, someone I may not want to be stuck with all night. With many couples arriving later than earlier, there were still other couples coming late to the party. As if little kids having only so much money to spend, I needed to see all of the candy in the candy store before selecting my one special, sweet, sexy treat.

Call me old fashioned but I was different from Yvonne. Not wanting to be blindsided by a secret, especially a sexually transmitted disease secret, I was the type of guy who needed to start a dialogue and have a friendly conversation first for me trust someone enough to have a sexual attraction. In the way that Yvonne's main criteria was that the man needed to be good looking and have a big, hard cock, I needed more than that in a swinging partner. I needed more than the woman to be pretty and have a sexy, shapely body. I needed more than just a physical connection. I needed an emotional connection too. I needed to have something in common.

It may sound silly being that we were at a swingers', house party but I wanted more than sex. I wanted a friend. I wanted to meet a woman who I had things in common with so that we could have a conversation before, during, and after sex. Different in that regard from my wife, I wasn't comfortable having sex with someone I didn't know and hardly knew.

With sexual intimacy much more personal than that, swinging was more than sex for me. Swinging was about the person too. I wanted to know more about the person before I licked her, she sucked me, and we fucked. I was the type of guy who more enjoying making love than just humping her mouth after pounding her pussy. Moreover, something that I had in the back of my mind, I wanted to meet a woman who may one day take the place of Yvonne after I divorced her slutty ass.

What I noticed about swingers was that there were two types of swingers. There were those who would suck, lick, and fuck anyone and there were those swingers, like me, who were more discriminating. With some of these swingers obviously willing to swing with anyone who'd want them, I was more selective than that. I needed to have a connection on other levels than just sex. With sex and nudity having a way of letting down my guard and not allowing me to see people for who they really are, I needed to know who I was sleeping with first before having sex with them.

Not wanting to have sex with the world, I didn't want to have sex with every woman I met at a swingers' party. It was always easy for a pretty woman to attract a man by sexually teasing him and enticing him with her pretty face and shapely, sexy body. It was easy for a long, legged, beautiful woman to attract a man by giving him a sexy smile and showing him some cleavage. It was much different for a man to attract a woman in the way that women so easily attract men.

Yvonne got me to get down on one knee and had me propose to her by her giving me sex, and lots of blowjobs before we were married. Yet, hidden treasures, there were plenty of plain Jane types of women who made for the best sex partners. With women not always playing by the rules, whatever those rules were, men are so easy and transparent and women are so difficult and complex. Yet, glad that I'm a man, I could never be a woman. I don't think I'll ever understand women.

*** MadMadMadMaxine ***

Fair for me to say about my wife now that she cheated on me and now that we're divorced but, in hindsight, Yvonne was a whore. Hard for me to think of my wife as a whore when she was my wife and the mother of my children but she was a whore. At the time, she was my best friend and I couldn't see her for who she then. Now that I've been away from her for years, I see how she used me.

A convenient time for us to experiment with the swinging lifestyle, our swinging hid the fact that weren't getting along. Our swinging hid the fact that our marriage was on the rocks. If it wasn't for her sordid sexual affairs behind my back and if it wasn't for me seeing her in action when having sex with someone else, I may have never known that she was a money grubbing, cock sucking cunt. When she left, leaving me deep in debt, not only did she take my heart but she took my money too. Yet, the mother of my children and the woman who I thought was my soulmate, it took me years to see the real Yvonne and to recover from the financial disaster she left me.

'Good luck to her new husband. He's going to need it,' I thought while raising my glass in toast to my ex-wife.

Even though Yvonne acted as if she was a reluctant virgin, before she had sex with me and before we had sex with others, she was no virgin. Based on the pillow talk we had about the sex she had with other men, blowing my mind with some of the sexual things she did, I knew she was a slut. Something I didn't know and something I could never be, with me only being 5'5" tall, she had a sexual attraction for taller men, men 6' and taller. Nonetheless her secret preference for taller men, forget about how much taller they were than me, I suspected she'd willingly suck and fuck any man who had an erect cock.

Obviously and forlornly, in the way that many couples grow closer together after embracing the swinging lifestyle and having sex with others, we drifted apart. As if holding up a mirror to our relationship, what worked for others showed us not what we had but what we didn't have but wanted. If it wasn't for the swinging, we may have continued our loveless marriage and empty relationship for years longer.

Alas, I didn't see my wife for who she truly was until we immersed ourselves in the swinging lifestyle. Drowning in sea of credit card debt, foolishly for me, her debt that was all in my name. How dumb I was not to see that she was using me? I didn't see the travesty of my life until she left me holding the bag with all of the unpaid bills.

In hindsight, in the way she totally enjoyed herself while having sex with other men, now I know my not so loving wife was a whore. Able to see it clearly now, she was a liar and a cheater. She deceived me. She used me. She bought shoes and clothes with my credit cards and hid her purchases and hid the bills from me.

With me burying my head in my work and working more overtime to pay for the bills she racked up, I was her unknowing accomplice and her enabler to her shopping addiction. Thinking her shopping purchases were part of our monthly household budget, I blindly gave her money to pay for the household expenses. Only, I never suspected how much of a whore my beautiful wife was until she cheated on me behind my back and left me holding the bag for another man.

The beauty about the swinging lifestyle was, with the sex out in the open, she didn't have to cheat on me. We could have had sex with anyone at any time as a couple, but I guess my wife didn't get that memo. Obviously tired of swinging with me and being with me, she wanted to go on her own.

'Bye, take your cat but leave my sweater and be careful the door doesn't hit you in the ass when I slam it shut after you leave,' I imagined saying to my loving wife.

To be continued...

Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

12