Our First Swinging, House Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My I touch it?"

'May you touch it? Duh? Woof! Touch it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it. You may do whatever you'd like to do to my cock, as long as you don't slice it off with a knife in the way that Lorena Bobbitt did with her husband's prick.' I thought.

Only, fearing that I'd embarrass myself, I didn't dare say what I was thinking.

"Actually, I'd be disappointed and sexually frustrated if you didn't touch it," I said instead.

As if she was my long-time lover, my girlfriend, or my wife, instead of her being someone else's wife and a swinger I had just met, I watched her wrap her long, manicured fingers around my erect prick. Then, while looking up at me, she slowly stroked me before she did something totally unexpected, especially for someone who was so nervous with this being her first time swinging. With this being only the second cock she held in her hand, she shocked me when she leaned her head forward and kissed my prick before licking my prick. Then, without asking my permission in the way she asked my permission to undress me and to see my prick, she took me in her mouth.

'Oh, my God' I thought. 'Sue just kissed and licked my prick. Sue just took my cock in her mouth. Sue was sucking me. She was really sucking me. Sue was blowing me.'

I been blown by a lot of good looking woman before but never by a woman who was as beautiful, as sexy, and as sweet as was Sue. I couldn't believe this beautiful woman was blowing me. Not giving a care what Yvonne and Bill were doing, I was too focused on watching Sue suck my prick. I loved when she looked up at me with those big, blue eyes and with my hard, hairy prick in her mouth.

"Oh, my God," she said removing my cock from her mouth to speak. "That felt and tasted so good. Forgive me for saying this and I feel like such a whore by confessing this to you but, even though your prick is only the second prick I sucked, I love sucking your cock. I can't get enough of your cock. As if your prick was custom made for me, you fit so perfectly in my mouth. If ever my friends and neighbors knew that I had swinging sex with a man I just met, I'd be so embarrassed," she said with a dirty laugh while kissing and licking my prick.

Dumbfounded, I was at a loss for words.

"I'm glad you love sucking my cock because I love having you suck my cock," I said with a dirty laugh. "May I undo your bra?"

She removed my cock from her mouth again to sit up straight and turned a little to face me.

"Sure," she said. "Other than my doctor and my husband, you're only the third man to see my tits."

As if I as unwrapping the most expensive birthday gift, even though my birthday was months away, I unhooked her bra. Then, as if I was a member of the audience invited to help a stripper strip, I slowly removed her bra straps. With her holding her bra cups in place, teasing me by slowly lowering her bra cups, I held my breath until I saw her magnificent breasts. They were so big and so shapely. I couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

"May I?"

Never have I been as polite with a swinging partner as I was with Sue. For some reason, without really knowing her, she had already gained my respect, my admiration, and my love. As if I had fallen overboard, I was diving too deep. I was in over my head with love. I needed to pull back and not be as vulnerable. For sure, if I let her, this woman will break my heart.

With my horny hands at the ready, as soon as she answered my question, I was all over her big tits. I felt her tits. I fondled her tits and I sucked her tits. Then, without any further conversation, she stood and removed her panties. Being that this was nearly thirty years ago, a time when women didn't trim their pussies in the way they do now, she was bushier than she was trimmed. A natural blonde her pubic hair was only a shade darker than the hair on her beautiful, blonde head.

"I'm sorry to be such a bother but before we do it," she said. "Could we cuddle?"

'Cuddle? She wants to cuddle,' I thought. 'I figured she meant 'do it' as sexual intercourse. Not in a hurry to make love to her and/or fuck her, I was more than willing to cuddle with her as long as she squeezed those big tits against my muscular chest.'

"I'd love to cuddle with you," I said making myself comfortable beside her.

We kissed and kissed and kissed, while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. Then, while she fondled my cock, I rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy. When she moved to lay on her back, she spread her legs. It was then that I knew she was ready for me to mount her.

Only, instead of mounting her, I moved between her legs to eat her. Strangely enough with all of the women I had sex with, even including a couple of redheads, she was the first natural blonde I had ever eaten. Licking her while fingering her, with her obviously so very sexually excited, it didn't take her very long to cum.

Not wanting to rush the moment of eating Sue's pussy for the first time, especially if there was to be a second time, I made myself comfortable between her legs. I kissed my way all the way up from her slim ankles to her naked, shapely thighs. Once at her honeypot, I teased her with my fingers by gently rubbing her clit before exerting more downward pressure and rubbing her clit harder. Once she was breathing faster and heavier, I fucked her cunt with my fingers before licking her pussy with my tongue.

Licking her faster and licking her harder, it would be a personal victory and a lifelong memory to give a woman who was as beautiful as she was an orgasm with my mouth and fingers. Licking her faster and licking her harder, I reached my hands beneath her and lifted her ass to impale my mouth with her blonde, trimmed pussy. Now that I had her in my mouth, I couldn't wait to make love to her. Now that I had my fingers and my tongue inside of her, I couldn't wait to feel my cock inside of her too.

If I never saw her again, I needed to take her away with me in my dreams. If I never saw her again, I needed to know what it would be like to make love to a woman who looked like her. If I never saw her again, I needed to know what sounds she'd make when I humped her hard, humped her fast, and pounded her pussy in the mattress.

Letting go of her ass to feel her big tits, I reached up both hands to fondle her breasts. I fingered her nipples to the sexual delight of her. As soon as I fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples while eating her cunt, she became more animated. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I showed her big nipples no mercy.

Licking and licking her, when she arched her back and straightened her long legs, I knew she was about to cum. If she was going to squirt, I needed her to squirt in my mouth. If she was going to cum, I needed her to cum in my mouth. I needed to taste her sweet nectar so that when Yvonne was being a bitch, the cunt, and the whore that she is, I could forever dream and sexually fantasize about Sue.

"Oh, oh, oh," she said so softly. "Oh, oh, oh," she said as if she was eating something so sumptuously delicious.

Then, getting louder but not nearly as loud as Yvonne, she pulled my head forward and mashed my face in her cunt. As if this was my version of Heaven on Earth, I couldn't think of a better place I'd rather be. Now that I knew she was ready to cum, I licked her even faster and harder while rubbing her clit with my finger and fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples with my other hand.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God," she said getting louder and even more animated.

Unlike Yvonne who was a total animal in bed, Sue was quiet. She seemed shy. She seemed embarrassed that she was about to have an orgasm. In the way that Yvonne now acted with Bill and every other swinger of a man that she has had sex with, I missed her acting that way with me. Yet, now that I know what it's sexually like to be with Sue, I'd much rather have sex with Sue than with my wife. Sue was a real woman and not a whore.

As if she suddenly lost her ability to speak, she quietly had her orgasm. Had I not been looking up at her while my mouth was buried between her legs, I may not have known that she had just cummed. She squeezed her pillow as if she was squeezing a man. She had a mouth full of pillow and her eyes were shut so tight that her face looked as if she was in pain instead of in pleasure. When she finally relaxed, even though I continued licking her and fingering her, I wanted her to cum again, I knew she had an orgasm. I remained between her legs until she reached down for me.

Enjoying the afterglow of sex, we cuddled again after she had her orgasm. I could easily imagine myself spending the rest of my life with Sue. So sweet, she was such a nice woman. I wondered why Bill would participate in the swinging lifestyle when he had a wife who looked like her. It was then that I realized that I could say the same thing about myself. Yet, more beautiful and having a better body, Sue was so much nicer, sweeter, and better than Yvonne. With knowing so very little about her, other than that she was spectacular, if she had asked me to run off with her, I would.

I reached for a condom from the bowl beside the bed and protected her from me. As if we were both virgins and this was the first time making love, I was as gentle with her as I was with Yvonne on our Honeymoon. Only, even back then, Yvonne was no virgin.

When she reached her hand down for me, I slowly humped her to part her pussy lips. Even through the condom, I could feel that she was so wet and so warm. My cock slid inside of her as if it was meant to be there. Kissing and kissing her we made love before I started fucking her really fucking her. Slamming my cock fast and hard inside of her, a much better and tighter lay than Yvonne, she was the best fuck I ever had.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, it only took her ten minutes to have another orgasm. This time she had an orgasm from my cock than from my fingers and tongue. This time, with me giving her two orgasms, I felt in more sexual control of her. Obviously, she liked me as much as I liked her. Obviously compatible sexually, physically, and emotionally, she was just as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she said again. Then, when she made that face again, I knew she was going to have a second orgasm.

I was so happy that not only did I give her sexual pleasure with my fingers and tongue but also I was giving Sue sexual pleasure with my cock too. Wanting her to cum again, I refused for this moment to slip away. I humped her harder and I humped her faster. Now, instead of making love to her, I was fucking her, really fucking her. I was pounding her pussy in the way I had never pounded any woman's pussy before. With her beauty inspiring me to give her absolute pleasure, the best orgasm I could give her, and hopefully the best orgasm she ever had, in the way that I'll never forget her, I never wanted her to forget me.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
nice

nice,loved it, flowed well, very erotic

skipper601skipper601about 8 years ago
Wow just WOW!

I can not read this story without thinking how wonderful it was to not only touch Sue but to be inside her and enjoying the feelings together. Where will the story go from here? Will things change in time? Waiting for the next chapter. Sweet story. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five stars for sure

More please...

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Lovin it!

Keep going cannot wait until chapter five... oh and speaking of fives.. here is five stars!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swingers Club: Halloween Party A wife is convinced to try swinging to save her marriage.in Group Sex
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 01 Who’s in this unique neighbourhood sex club?in Loving Wives
Beach House Rental Four couples rent a beach house--erotic discoveries unfold.in Group Sex
My Reluctant Key Party Pt. 01 Conservative wife agrees to host a partner swap party.in Loving Wives
More Stories