All Comments on 'Our First Time'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
enjoy even more

you so beautifully the pleasures of giving and receiving oral sex. i was not surprised to see you are bi. i think we appreciate everything even more. you mention golden showers as a fetish. you dont say giving or receiving. i can read your story again and imagine your hard cock pulsing as i drink delicious cum from it...then, holding it in my mouth...seemingly forever until it softens and, because you understand, you slowly release your golden champagne iunto my mouth. i feel the warmth as it fulls my stomach. i cant take it all and you pull back and pour it over my face, then my body. i twitch in passion and cum pours out of my cock, as i treasure the warmth on my bodu and the wonderful flavor of your creamy cum and golden champagne still fill my mouth.

fdkmanfdkmanabout 19 years ago
Beautiful

Excellent, really sexy telling of a first meeting between two married guys who want to explore male/male sex.

I hope they get together again and you tell us about that meeting as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVELY SUCKIN 69

I LOVED THE HOT ORAL ACTION IT GOT SO RIPE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE THOUGH AND YES DO MORE WITH WHEELCHAIR GAY MEN TURNS ME ON

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story! Got my brown cock so hard. I thought your story was going to get into anal, but still liked the oral. Have shared a few moments like you described. Hope to have many more. Wish I could share my hot Latino cock with you. I have had lots of guys say my cum is sweet! More stories! Hope this gets your cock hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

Wonderful description of a hot oral session that a bi cocksucker like me craves all the time! Thanks.

cummerq4ucummerq4uover 5 years ago
Just how I want my first time..

I've save this story as a favorite for quite some time. I've never experienced M2M sex before, but it's all that I can think of. This story has the tenderness that I require. Don't like most Gay sites that shows the nasty side of M2M Sex (in my opinion). I can't get turned on by jackhammer fucks or any of the stuff that out today. When I find my match, I want the tenderness and the slow and easy lovemaking that to me is a total turn-on. I read this story often as it is what lovemaking is all about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous