All Comments on 'Our 'First' Time'

by JustAStory888

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don’t Stop

Maybe you weren’t planning on a novel, but this romance is hotter by the chapter. That being said, you need to go ahead and break the hearts of those who love this story because it sounds like Med school is looming in the distance and the unrealistic idea that any people who truly love each other, as these two do, can actually allow such an awesome connection to end. There is no way in hell I could let go of something that awesome. I missed my golden opportunity in 1984 to make a connection like that. One of my few regrets. If only I knew then........thank you for such a fun read. Don’t stop now.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 6 years ago
I Can Relate!

I can really relate to some things in your hot story. My Buddy had already been fucking me bareback for a while when I met him at a restaurant one Friday night after work. He lived in Portland, Oregon, about an hour from my house. I went down to spend the weekend with him and there was only time, because of the reservation, to just meet up at the restaurant

After dinner I was following him up Powell Blvd when I remembered we were going to go by a place that I had been to before; Cindie's or something like that. It was an upscale adult clothing, novelty and video store. I called him and told him I wanted to stop there. We went in together and looked around. It was staffed by young, good-looking women and they were usually dressed really hot.

He picked up a stretchy silicone cock ring; the kind you slip your cock and balls through. I cross-dress often and I got a kinky idea and picked out a pair of dark suntan sheer to the waist crotchless nylon pantyhose and a pair of shiny black platform vinyl woman's knee boots and a big tube of anal lube. When we went to the counter to pay I wasn't wearing my coat, which I had left in the car. I was feeling a little embarrassed because it was probably obvious that the nylons and boots were of a size that would fit a guy, I also had anal lube and my Buddy had a cock ring. There was probably not much doubt about the situation. Something about the thought of being outed, especially to a hot girl, even though it was in a place that had to be used to this kind of thing, had me really hard! I wasn't wearing a coat so I tried to stand really close to the counter. She never batted an eye and just asked me if I wanted to try the boots on first. I stammered, "I'm sure they will fit" or something like that, we paid for our things and left.

When we got back to his place, I was still hard as a rock! I hurried to put my stuff on and he was fucking my brains out within minutes!

I haven't thought about that for some time and the first part of your story, about the girl that checked you into the Hotel, brought it all flooding back! I still see him sometimes, but we don't fuck. I met a new guy that lives closer and we started doing it bareback; only one fuck buddy at a time for me because I love it bareback!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish I had a gay love like that!

Great story, made me a hope to find a homosexual man to share my life and love with. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I did not want to put it down. I would love to read more by this author. Well written and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story reminds me of what my then boyfriend (now he is my husband!) went through before we made the big leap and barebacked. you captured the feelings completely. For us it was a truly magical moment. When i was able to "plant" my seed for the first time all we went through was so worth it. The feeling I had when he planted his seed in me was so sensual. When his seed was in me I felt like a real, whole and complete man. Some may disagree with my next statement but here goes: The orgasm I get when my husband penetrates me is far better than any orgasm that a woman could give me. For me it really shows that men are able to make love with men the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous