Our First Time with Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, when Bob got up to go pee as I knew he would, right before the dawn of day, Jamie waited a minute or two, then got up, just as we'd planned and followed him up to the cockpit. I rolled over to John who had his back to me. I cuddled up to him like I would my husband and then reached around to find his cock. I found it fairly firm already and I could feel it growing in my hand. I stroked him gently then pulled him onto his back where I went down on him taking him into my mouth. I love to feel Bob's dick rise in my mouth and was really getting into it with John's cock when I heard a commotion from above.

"It's ok, Bob," Jamie was saying, "I'm going to do the same for you. And you're going to love it."

"But...But...She's sucking his cock right in front of me!"

"So? Would you rather she do it behind your back?"

I lost track of what was going on behind me as I was totally consumed with trying to get as much of that cock in my mouth as I could. I can't deep throat, I gag. I sometimes gag brushing my teeth. There was no way I could get more than half that thing in my mouth, but I was trying. Gagging and choking and gasping for breath, I was trying.

"Don't make me cum. Don't make me cum," he called out. "I want to cum on your tits."

I could tell he was close and I wanted it so bad, but I backed off and fell over onto the middle of the bed. He stood while I sat up and took his cock between my boobs and let him tit fuck me. I had plenty of spit and stuff still in my mouth to offer as lubrication. While John was fucking my tits I looked over to my left to see Jamie bent over facing me and my husband Bob ramming her from behind.

"Oh Fuck. Oh fuck, here it cums" John called out.

He took his purple headed super engorged cock in his hand and went to stroke it onto my boobs.

"In my mouth," I hear myself cry out. "Cum in my mouth."

What was I saying? I couldn't believe I was saying this. I was acting like some cum hungry slut.

I took his cock in my left hand and started jerking him off right into my mouth. I took the first shot deep into my mouth and I tried to swallow when the next and the next filled my mouth. His cum was oozing from my mouth, down my chin and dripping down onto my chest. I wasn't myself. I suddenly thought, as I finished stroking the last of his cum into my mouth, that my left hand, wedding ring and all was facing my husband.

"Oh My GOD," cried Bob as he stared at me in shock and disbelief.

Jamie had swung around and was now facing him on her knees and he was holding his raging cock and shooting stream after stream onto her upturned face. She held her mouth open but eyes closed and let him finish dribbling out the last of his load.

"Kiss me baby," Jamie cooed to John as she turned around to face him. She rose to meet him and they fell onto the bed licking and kissing each other as if their lives' depended on it.

I looked at Bob, trying to read him. I'd gone way over the top. How was he handling all this? He looked down at me, at the cum hanging around my mouth and said,

"I love you honey. You are so fucklng hot."

That's when Jamie said to him,

"Kiss your wife, Bob."

He looked at me and I at him, we shared that special smile and he came to me and we kissed deep and wet and with a longing I didn't know was there. We smiled at each other again and then at our new best friends. Two satiated couples getting to know each other, our mates and ourselves a little better.

After we recovered, had some more water and the last of the ripe melon we weighed anchor, which involved John and I on the fore deck and Jamie at mid-ship to help communicate. It takes a few minutes of teamwork and coordinated effort to do it right and we did good, all while completely naked. We then motored out of our little anchorage waving to the observant crew of several vessels anchored nearby.

The trip back to the marina saw us with several layers on before we made it back but still naked underneath it all, naturally.

Once inside the breakwater there was little wind and with the marine layer clearing away it started to get warm again. We arrived at the dock in shorts and shirts again not really thinking much about it. By the time we had all out stuff off the boat and back to our cars, walking back and forth a couple times to get it all, Jamie and I had attracted the attention of several guys on their boats.

We cleaned the boat, inside and out. Jamie and I took turns hosing off the topsides, focusing on the bow of the boat, cleaning the anchor and forward deck closest to the dock and the guys on their boats, getting a little wet in the process.

Then the boys took the paperwork back to the office while the two of us went for the shore side facilities and our first real shower in days.

We said our good-byes in the parking lot and promised to keep in touch. Bob and I had a lot to think about, and absorb, and talk about on our drive home.

As we grew closer our sex life became more varied, interesting and a lot more fun. And most important, we're growing together. We look forward to meeting John and Jamie again.

12