Our First Trip Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear, then feel you step around behind me and attach a spreader bar to the cuffs on my ankles.

You must have pulled it from under your desk, because I don't remember seeing that in your office before.

You stand up and admire your work as I half lay, half stand draped over your desk waiting for you to do whatever you like to me.

You think to yourself to take a mental picture of that site, then you think, "why should I take a mental picture when I can take a real one?".

You chuckle out loud and say, "It'll last longer" and laugh again as you imagine how I will react to hearing the click of the camera.

You tell me not to move and leave the room laughing at the notion that I would be able to move the way he had me bond to the desk.

After what seemed like twenty minutes, I hear you come back in the room. Not realizing you were as close as you were, I jump when I feel you start to run your hands up the backs of my legs, starting at my ankle cuffs, appreciating the way my calf muscles are defined by me being stretched out. You make a point to push my legs as far apart as the spreader would go, then arrange how far out and angled upward you want my ass.

It is an awkward position but I want to make you happy so I strain to maintain it.

You continue by arranging my hair, spreading it out across and down my back, making sure that I had just enough arch in my back that it didn't cause my skin to bunch up, you want it to look nice and smooth for the pictures.

"There." you say as you step back and take in the scene. I hear the camera snapping pictures and my mind becomes frantic, then I feel your hand on my ass and tighten for the blow, but it doesn't come, you put your other hand on the other ass cheek, you can feel the heat radiate.

My heart is racing, it feels so good, as you knead my flesh like dough. I love when you massage me deeply, just the way you are doing it right now. I start to relax into the desk, letting my pose slip and "SMACK" my ass is stinging again as I gasp and try to stifle my cry of pain. I immediately get my body back in the position you put it in.

You step back to take pictures of your bright red handprint, like a temporary brand, on my ass. I don't say anything, this is part of my punishment and I know you would never use the pictures to hurt me.

As if you read my mind, you say, "You know I will never use these pictures to hurt you." you say in a genuine tone, but I already know it to be the truth.

"May I ask why you are taking them? Is this a part of my punishment?" I carefully inquire. "I trust you, and know you would never do anything to hurt me. I am only asking because the time is getting late and we do have a flight to catch", I start this sincerely but the last part did not come out as nonchalantly as intended.

I can tell by the long silence that you didn't like how that had come across and are weighing your options. I couldn't hear anything, only my own ragged breathing as I strain to determine where you are.

Another "SMACK" comes down on my other ass cheek.

I flinch before the blow lands, hearing your hand move through the air with such force.

"That is for having the nerve to assume that I don't know the time in relation to our flight. I believe that will help remind you that I am always in control, if ever you doubt it again." you say, a little more strained and concise than you intend.

You start snapping photos again, I can feel you getting closer, I try to pull my legs together, as I feel you leaning against the desk between my spread legs. I hear the camera snapping pictures of my bare pussy.

You notice me strain against the spreader, you reach up and quickly smack my pussy. I jump and spread my legs back out but can't stop the moan the impact causes from escaping my mouth. My back arches more deeply pushing my ass out and opening my pussy for you to get a better photo.

You notice how I react to being spanked on the pussy and smile as your imagination starts to churn.

"It's a good thing I changed our flight to a later time because I'm gonna make sure this takes a while" you say as I feel your tongue sliding it's way up the inside of my thigh.

"Oh god, mmmmm, that feels so good" slips out of my mouth as I bite my lip to shut myself up.

"Hmmm, I'm glad you like that, because your really going to like this" you say just before you suck my clit into your mouth.

I go wild and start bucking into your mouth.

You push your fingers into my wet pussy as you continue to tease my clit with your mouth.

I can feel my orgasm building quickly as you fuck me harder with your fingers.

"Oh god, your going to make me cum, Oh please!" I cry out to you.

You stop immediately, leaving me hanging on the edge, desperate for you to touch me, finish me off.

"Oh no you don't, this is part of your lesson," you say as you reach up and pinch my clit and snap a picture of it.

"Who's body is this?" you ask me applying more and more pressure to my clit the longer I take to answer you.

Finally out of breath from holding it, I answer, "It's your body, to do with as you please because I know that you will always take care of me like you do yourself". This must have been the right answer because you let go of my clit causing the blood to rush back in almost sending me over the edge again.

You smile, pleased with yourself as you watch me struggle to maintain control of my potential orgasm. As I gain control again you plunge your fingers back into my pussy and begin to slowly slide them in and out. I can hear you taking pictures of this as well.

"Who controls your orgasms?" you ask me, but I can't concentrate and don't answer fast enough. You increase the amount of force you are using on my pussy.

I can't take much more, I am struggling to be good, to listen to you and follow your directions but it's so close and I want it so badly.

"You do," I pant, "you control my orgasms, I'm sorry I orgasmed without you. I will never do it without your permission again," I plead with you.

Again, you stop, leaving me teetering on the edge of bliss. I grind my teeth and tighten every muscle in my body trying to keep myself from going over the edge, as much as I want it.

I hear you move around the desk, you run your wet fingers up my body as you do, then push them into my mouth telling me to taste how wet my pussy is. You slide your fingers in and out of my mouth as you snap pictures of it.

I hear you set down ,what I guess is the camera, on the desk next to my head. You then grab me under my arms and pull me forward until my head is no longer touching the desk. You leave the blindfold in place but remove the cuffs from my wrists. I stay just as you leave me as I hear you undo your pants and let them drop to the floor with a clunk.

You walk back to the other side of the desk and pull my legs up by the spreader bar telling me to turn onto my back but leave my head hanging off the desk. You place my feet flat on the desk, after you assist me in the turn, pushing them up until my heels are touching my ass.

You walk away but I can't tell where you go, I assume you stay in the room since you are back so quickly. I feel you wrapping rope around my shins and thighs, holding them bent at the knee as the spreader bar keeps them apart. When you finish, you come back and reattach the cuffs to my wrists and remove the blindfold.

Your cock is directly in front of my, as a matter of fact you keep smacking me in the face with it as you work with my wrist cuffs but once you finish you take it in your hand and really starts smacking it into my face. You rub it all over my lips and eyes, smearing your pre-cum all over my face as you smile down at me.

"You are such a good girl most of the time," you say, "but I know how you are and that you will need to be put in your place from time to time".

I look up at you and see you holding something in your other hand but I can't quite make it out because my eyelashes are sticking together.

You tell me to open my mouth and push my pelvis up and hold it there. I do as you direct and you shove you cock all the way in my mouth, making sure to push just past my resistance, causing me to gag.

As I feel the gagging sensation taking over me, I am distracted as something cracks and lands on my spread, swollen pussy.

I can't see what your doing because my head is down with you cock in my mouth gagging me.

I let out a muffled cry as you land a second blow from, what I found out later to be, a small flogger.

I have never had my pussy spanked, I like it, but I especially liked that you were spanking my pussy as you fucked me in the mouth. I heard another picture snap, as I opened my eyes I could see you holding the camera at the side of my face so you could capture your cock in my mouth. I was totally turned on, I liked you taking pictures of your cock in my mouth. I loved the way you were using the new toy on me and as always loved the way the restraints held me securely. I could feel my orgasm starting to build again as you kept a slow but steady rhythm with the flogger while you pounded my face with your cock.

It was really turning you on to see how I was responding to the flogger on my pussy, I could feel your cock growing in my mouth. You stopped flogging my pussy and moved to my tits, taking turns flogging them as your orgasm built while you thrust in and out of my mouth.

I thrust my hips as much as I could to try to get you to redirect your attentions back to my pussy but you ignored this blazon display maintaining your focus on my now red tits and sore, taut nipples.

You push deeper into my throat causing me to gag again bringing on the first load cum. I try to relax my throat, to swallow as much as possible when you thrust deep again depositing your second load in the back of my throat and hold it there until you cause me to gag before pulling your spent cock out of my mouth. You stand holding it out for me, but I am lost in euphoria, even though you never allowed me release, after teasing me over several hours, I always love having you in my mouth.

I suddenly feel a sharp smack to my pussy, my eyes fly open as I lean my head forward to see what you are doing.

"You are not doing your duty." you say as you hold your cock out to me to clean off. "Do you need another reminder?" you ask as you look down at me.

I immediately take you back into my mouth and clean you off wit my tongue and just a little bit of tooth action. You are unhappy with me for that and smack my pussy again warning me that, If I get you hard again, you will take me in the ass and make sure that I don't cum. You also tell me that, "As it stands now, you will not be allowed to cum until you make me cum and that won't happen until we arrive at our destination, sometime tomorrow morning", then lean down to kiss me as you hold my head up. It feels funny because it's upside down and I begin to giggle.

"Ok," you say lightly as you trail little kisses up my neck, "I don't want to have to have to explain myself again when it comes who is the Dom in this relationship. You should have a very clear personal knowledge of that now and by tomorrow morning, I'm sure it will be crystal", you say with a wink as you remove all the restraints and help me off the desk.

My legs are shaking from being restrained and my heighten state of arousal. You pick me up and take me into the bathroom next door, start the shower and get us in. I lean against you for support as you wash my body and then yours. I almost slip right off your chest into the shower wall at one point, but you caught me before I hit. Good thing, it would have made a whopper of a bruise.

That reminded me of the ropes and I help up my wrists to see what the damage was. You saw me examining where the ropes had been and noticed how pronounced the marks were but you also knew that by Monday they would be gone.

I loved to see rope marks on my body, it made me feel sexy and owned, like I belonged to you. We had stopped using the ropes after the first time when I pulled against them so hard I had marks until the next day. You went out and bought the cuffs the very next day, one of the things I adore about you.

We finished in the shower, you assisted me in drying off and getting me dressed, making sure that you put sleeveless top on me to show off my rope marks. You asked to make sure I had packed everything you requested, I said I did. You finished dressing yourself while went to the bathroom to slash some water on my face.

You came in to check on me using some excuse about deodorant but I was behaving, I may be stubborn but I'm not stupid.

A few minutes later we are both standing at the door, you have our bags ready to go. "Well, are you ready for the adventure to begin?" you ask me.

"I am always ready for whatever you have in mind." I reply as I strain to wrap my arms around your neck and kiss you. "Thank you for putting up with me" I say as I kiss you once more before we head out the door for the airport.

12