All Comments on 'Our House Party Ch 3 (Illustrated)'

by SexyGeek

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 8 years ago
Did not even read it!

Sorry but that type of illustration really turns me off, so much so that I have not even tried to read the story.

KevstaKevstaover 8 years ago
Well I liked it!

I thought the illustrations were good - keep doing them - looks good, and a terrific read!

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 8 years agoAuthor
That type of illustration?

Well, guzzie, everybody is entitled to their own taste.

What I don't like is that type of comment. So you don't like "that type"? What type? Do you mean computer graphics? Do you mean slow strips? Do you mean pictures of naked men instead of naked women? Do you mean 3D type images instead of flat drawings? Just what the heck do you mean? Your comment is totally useless to me. There is nothing I can learn from it except that you are a negative type of guy. If you don't like it, don't read it and don't make useless comments on a story you have not read.

TenouTenouover 8 years ago
Lesson for Guzzieathome

About the drawings, some shapes look weird, for example some arms looking like they have an extra elbow, the skin textures have too much shine to them and makes the skin look rubbery....

THIS is constructive criticism, and still I feel bad for pointing out someone else's mistakes when I wasn't even able to model a sword in blender

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 8 years agoAuthor
Constructive criticism

Tenou, thanks for constructive criticism. This is what helps an author. I am still learning with Blender and Makehuman, and the points you make are some that I am aware I have to work on. I thought a bit of shine to the skin indicated working up a sweat, but I see that it is too much in most of the pics. Maybe I will try again sometime. Your help is appreciated.

Wolfie2UWolfie2Uover 8 years ago
differant

I liked it because you tried something different. Keep working on the concept.

tks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for laugh

Well, I was interested when I started to read this story, but then I got to the "illustrations"... gosh, I laughed so hard. they are crappy as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story was okay, but...

If that was a first try, nice try, but you (no offense) REALLY need to practice. The faces, I understand they are hard, but they were freaky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job!

Cool story! It was enjoyable to read, and despite some of the comments saying otherwise, I found your illustrations worthy of appreciation. If you enjoy illustrating, keep at it and your work will continue to improve. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why not pose yourself?

If you do these with illustrations, why not use your own body nude of course for the photos?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Illustrations?

Love the life-like illustrations. They looked just like real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yikes

Worst illustrations ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous