Our House Party Ch 3 (Illustrated)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

Mary kicked her legs and wiggled her ass. Then she threw her arms up in the air, thrusting her tits out and pulling the front of the dress up to show a flash of red from her thong panties under it.

She turned around and shook her ass at us. Then she slowly pulled up the long dress, revealing her shapely legs right up to the bottom of her ass. I love her long shapely legs and she knew it.

Turning around again, she continued her sexy writhing. Both the top and bottom of her dress flashed open and closed, letting us almost see her nipples, then letting us catch a flash of her red panties She moved around the room, dancing toward one and then another of the couples.

I could see there was a lot of foreplay going on among all of them. Bill had his fingers buried in Karen's bush while her hand stroked his crotch. Sandy's legs were closed over Jerry's hand, but I felt sure he was fingering her shaved cunt. Sue, the only girl still dressed, was leaning back into Ted's embrace, and his hands cupped both her tits.

Mary continued her rapid dance. "Let's have some downblouse," I called out. She put her hands on her knees and leaned forward, her tits almost falling out of the deep cleavage. "Show off to the camera," I called. She danced close to the lens, and almost caressed the camera while the view of her bouncing boobs filled the screen.

"Dance away from us, and pull up your dress," I directed. She turned and pulled up the back of her dress so her curvaceous legs were moving free.

"A little more," I directed. As she pulled the dress up her red thong panties were revealed, with the cheeks of her ass split by the thong. She continued to move her ass in the Twist moves.

"Take it all the way off," I said.

She pulled the dress on up over her head. Now she was wearing nothing but that little red thong.

"Dance toward us now," I directed. She turned around, her boobs bouncing as she rocked hard. She held her hands up and moved her body back and forth. I was enjoying the contrast between her dance and Karen's. She was all wild one, reacting to the hard beat of the rock n roll music and moving fast.

"Get those panties off," I called. She pushed the panties down off her pussy, revealing its dark hair which she trimmed a bit. They dropped to the floor and she pushed them away with a foot.

"Put a foot up on the couch."

She did that, continuing her rhythmic gyrations. Her pussy was spread by her pose and I could see it dripping juices.

"Now bend over and let us see your ass."

She bent down, hands on the couch, and her beautiful ass swinging back and forth. Her pussy showed pink between her legs and I could see that her dancing was pumping it hard.

"Pump it, baby, pump it." She alternately opened and closed her legs, rubbing her clit with her thighs as she did. She flipped around and twisted down toward the floor and then back up. She was panting from the exertion and covered with a light film of sweat. I could see drops falling off her nipples.

Then her orgasm hit. The fast rubbing of her clit by her dancing pushed her over the edge and she fell back on the couch, her hips pushing up and down with the contractions of her cunt.

"Let us see your pussy," I directed. Unlike Karen, Mary's post orgasm position was totally spread with juices dripping out of her pussy down her thighs. She clutched her tits and then looked over at me. A big smile showed how happy she was with her act.

Bill came over to me. "Here is the SD card," he said. "You know how to play it on your computer, I think."

"I will, I will, many times," I grinned. Mary came over to me and pressed herself against me. Then we took our seats for the next act.

"Sue and Ted are the last ones," Bill said. "Come over here, Ted, and I will show you how to use the camera."

Sue laughed. "Ted isn't going to use the camera, I am. Ted is going to be the model."

A chuckle went around the room. This was something different. Sue took over the camera, and Ted stood up in his tux.

"Ok, let's get it off, big boy," said the director.

Ted, tall and handsome and blond, slowly began to remove his tux. First the jacket, casually thrown on the couch, and then the green cummerbund.

"Looking good," Sue said. "Slow and sexy, take off the shirt and trousers."

Ted took off the green bow tie, then flipped the shirt studs open and took off the cuff links, dropping them on the arm of the couch. He slid off the stiff front shirt, and revealed his chest.

"Oooh, nice," the director said. "Now let's drop your pants."

The black tux pants dropped down to the ground and Ted picked them up and threw them on the couch. He was left in his silky boxers. We could see his semi-erect cock pushing out the front of the shorts.

"Pose for us a bit," Sue directed.

Ted thrust his hips forward a little, and as he stood there we could see his hard shaft twitching under the soft silk fabric.

"Let's see your butt," Sue called.

Ted turned around, raised his hands over his head, and wiggled his ass.

"Ok, turn around toward us, and pull the briefs down."

Ted turned, and one hand grabbed the waist band of his boxers. He pulled it down, but his cock was fully hard by now and the boxers caught on it as he tried to pull them down.

He reached inside his shorts and flipped them off the obstruction. As the boxers came down, his hard cock stood forth in front of him. He stepped out of the boxers and stood there in full glory.

"Show it off!" Sue called

Ted thrust his hips forward, and his cock bounced several times. Then he wrapped a hand around it and gave it a few strokes.

"You need some help there," Sue said. "Ladies, can you grab a handful of that? I will be careful to let nothing but your hands be visible in the picture."

Chuckling, the three girls crawled toward Ted, under the camera's view. Mary immediately grabbed his thick shaft and began stroking slowly. Karen reached out a finger to circle lightly the sensitive top of the long cock. Sandy gently squeezed his balls. Ted threw back his head and enjoyed it.

As the ladies continued their attention, Sue asked, "How do you like that, hon?"

Ted gave a soft moan, and his hips twitched forward. The girls continued their stroking, and his excitement was obviously building.

"No, not yet," Sue said. "I want you in prime shape later. Ladies, enough."

Ted moaned as the girls dropped their hands and left his cock jerking in the air. He grabbed it, but Sue warned him, "No, no, no stroking now. I am turning the camera off now."

She popped open the camera and took the SD card out. "I will keep this safe." Then she glided forward and into Ted's embrace, pressing her body up against his nakedness.

I chuckled. Looking around the room, I saw Karen had thrown a leg across Bill's lap and was dry humping him energetically. Sandy was sitting on Jerry's lap, grinding her ass on his crotch as he groped her boobs. I had my hand on Mary's boob and felt the nipple stiffen.

"Whew, I think this show has been a turn on for all of us. You all know where the bedrooms are. Feel free ..."

I had hardly said it when the couples were on their way. I knew there was going to be some hot sex tonight. I pulled Mary to her feet, and putting my hand on her ass led her to our bedroom.

"Now, your career as director is over," Mary teased. "It is my turn to give directions now. Let's get you naked. Take it off. Take it all off." Her eyes twinkled.

I didn't pretend to try to dance or be sexy. I just dropped my clothes on the floor where I stood. My cock was hard and standing up.

"Come over here now, and do as you are told," the director said. As she did, she lay down on the bed and spread her legs, revealing her dripping and engorged pussy. "I am so hot after those shows," she said.

"Rub my tits first," the directions continued.

I love her boobs, and willingly stroked them, running my fingers around the nipples and squeezing gently. Then without being directed, I took a nipple softly in my mouth and sucked it.

"Ooooh," Mary moaned. "Now kiss down my stomach."

Down her body I went, with gentle kisses and licks, until I was just above her pubic mound.

"Go on," she directed. "Kiss my thighs." She gave a little moan.

I planted soft kisses on her thighs, each kiss working nearer and nearer to her wet pink labia.

Her hips wiggled and moved toward my mouth. "Yes, yes," she moaned. "Now lick my slit, gently gently."

I was enjoying following the director. Softly I licked up and down the length of her dripping cunt.

"Ooooh. Find the clit," she directed.

I found the round bump of her clit, and began to circle it with my tongue. She moaned and her hips twitched up to meet my mouth.

"Oh, my god," she whispered. "I can't wait. Ram it in to me deep!"

My cock had been crying out for this. I shoved it into her pussy and drove deep. Then I began to thrust in and out fast.

"Yes, yes," she moaned. She was not directing now, just reacting.

As my cock pressed hard into her, she rotated her hips around it, driving me to the edge. Momentarily I held her hips still, and twitched my cock against the walls of her pussy deep inside.

"Now!" she cried, and I gave three quick deep thrusts and then began to come with great pleasure. As I was shooting my semen into her, she cried out and hit her own orgasm, her pussy clenching hard against my cock. It was a great mutual climax.

We lay there for a bit, and then she said, "We have to say goodbye to our guests." We didn't bother to get dressed but went back into the living room.

Ted and Sue were sitting on the couch, looking tired but happy. In a few minutes Karen and Bill came out smiling. We waited a while, and finally Jerry and Sandy came in, Jerry with that big shit-eating grin and Sandy with a soft of soft glow on her face.

"Another great party," Karen said. The others nodded and agreed.

Slowly they gathered up their clothes and put enough on to be decent on their way out.

"When is the next one?" Sandy asked

"Soon," I promised. "Soon..."

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12