Our Little Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Mister Joel Winkman?" the voice asked, Joel acknowledged. "Sam Barrington from the Boston Times. I saw your press conference this morning. You were very good." Joel thanked him. "Listen, Mister Winkman, the reason I'm calling is, I called your employer – Quinton Systems, and they say you were not fired."

"Well," Joel spoke evenly, "I have the email from my boss clearly stating otherwise."

"Would you be willing to share that email?" Barrington asked.

Joel thought. "Not just yet," he declined. "I'll call you back." Joel went to his email app, and the email firing him was gone. Joel knew on enterprise systems, you can recall an email message. Now Joel picked up his personal phone, and checked the email on that phone. Thankfully, that copy of the email was still there. Joel congratulated himself for having the foresight to forward the email to himself.

He was just putting both phones away when his work phone rang again. It was Derrek McAllister – his boss – that is, his ex-boss.

"Hey Joel," Derrek opened with an ‘old buddy' tone, "what the fuck?" he asked, half laughing. "You didn't tell the Boston Times I fired you, did you?"

Joel paused for a long moment. "Do you know where I am?" he asked Derrek.

"You're at home, right?" Derrek answered with suspicion in his voice. "I mean, I wasn't surprised you didn't come in yesterday and today, but I figured you just stayed home."

"I never made it home," Joel offered, waiting for the wheels to turn, but Derrek didn't connect the dots.

"So where the fuck are you?" Derrek asked, now annoyed.

"Richmond, Virginia," Joel answered.

Still, Derrek didn't piece it together. "What the fuck are you doing in Richmond Virginia?" He was now angry.

"You're pretty fucking stupid, did I ever tell you that Derrek?" Joel offered evenly, with no emotion in his voice. "I took a flight from Atlanta to Boston two days ago, and I emergency landed in Richmond. Ring a bell?"

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Derrek yelled with unguarded shock. "Are you alright?"

"I have two things to tell you," Joel did his best to keep his emotions under check. "One, get to a TV, and watch CNN now. That will explain why the Boston Times called. Two, as soon as I received your ‘I'm fired' email, I forwarded it to my personal email account, and I still have a good copy. Nice try on the recall. The Boston Times called me too. I told them I will release your email to them in 24 hours. I will also send a copy of your email to MARTA at the same time. On the other hand, maybe Quinton can come up with some incentive – I'm talking about a really serious incentive, Derrek – in the next 24 hours to make me change my mind. And just to be clear, Derrek, you fired me, and I'm staying fired – I am not coming back. The only thing I will do for Quinton, if I receive the right number of zeros in the incentive, is keep that email to myself. And just to make sure there is no miscommunication, which you seem to be stunningly good at, Derrek, I will put all of this in an email to you, Brad, and Michael. But the 24 hour clock started ticking when I hung up with the Boston Times reporter an hour ago." Joel hung up. Fuck that felt good! Brad McKnight was Derrek's boss, and Michael Murphy, the vice president of customer support, was Brad's boss.

Joel picked up his personal cell phone, and retrieved the forwarded copy of his Derrek email. Now he forwarded that copy onward to a gmail account he sometimes uses. You can never be too careful. He started composing the email to Derrek, Brad, and Michael when a knock came at his door.

Joel opened the door. To his amazement, it was Anna. She had changed out of her long, white dress, and she was wearing slim jeans and a pinkish-white, fuzzy, short-sleeve pull-over top. The top clung to her torso, showing off her curves that were hidden under her earlier white dress. She appeared to have firm, round breasts, perhaps larger than average. "Hi!" Joel said with surprise.

"You said to check in on you," she said, standing at the door.

"Yeah, I did," he tried to think what next. "Sorry," he shook his head, "come in." She stepped in and he closed the door behind her.

"Come sit down," he offered her a chair, and she did. "Did you have a good lunch with Melissa?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "She worried after we should have invited you," Anna explained as she saw the carcass of Joel's room service order.

"Don't worry," Joel waved his hand. "I've been on the phone the whole time. I would have been poor company."

"Your wife? – I mean, ex-wife?" She asked awkwardly.

"No," Joel shook his head. "My ex-boss. We're negotiating terms of my dismissal."

"You can do that?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, you can when you've been declared a hero, and they fired you for the wrong reason," Joel nodded sagely.

"I thought you said you weren't a hero." There was no venom in her voice, just an honest question.

"I don't think I am a hero, but if other people do, why not take advantage of that?" Joel hypothesized. Joel looked at her again. "I really like your shirt," he remembered to compliment her.

"Thanks," she looked down at it.

"I've seen that fuzzy fabric before. It looks very soft. Do you mind if I see it?"

"You want my shirt?" she asked in a strange tone.

He was about to say never mind, but decided it was better to defend himself. "I only wanted to touch it. You know," he faltered, "I wanted to feel how soft it is." I'm going down in flames.

Without another word, Anna pulled her right arm inside her short sleeve, then she carefully lifted the top over her head, without turning the shirt inside out, then she pulled it off her left arm, and held the hanging garment out for Joel to take. She was wearing a pale pink bra – almost skin color – with a tiny bow in the dead center between the full C sized cups. Joel's manhood exploded to vigor with an instantly raging hard-on.

Anna shook her hair back into place after pulling the shirt over her head, still holding her shirt out for Joel to take. At last he remembered to take the shirt from her hand. It was very soft and fuzzy, very smooth to the touch, but Joel's attention was on her pink bra and the splendour that lay beneath.

Anna remained silent and motionless. It would be up to Joel to take the next step. "You still owe me that kiss," he breathed.

"You want me to kiss you?" she asked in her pink bra.

"Yes," he nodded, feeling his hard-on press angrily at his trousers. "A long, slow kiss." She stood up, walked to Joel's chair, and bent over. Joel leaned his head back, and let Anna kiss him on the mouth. She held her lips on his for a long time, but it was not a passionate or erotic kiss – her lips were tightly closed. She simply pressed her lips against Joel's. Still, a kiss was a kiss, and Joel had never before been with a woman this gorgeous. He dropped her shirt to the ground, and started caressing her bare back with his hands, slowly moving them to her sides, and finally he dared to brush the side of her bra covered boobs.

Anna pulled away. It's Valerie all over again, Joel thought, but Anna just stood there – she didn't walk out. Joel stood up, acutely aware of the massive bulge in his pants. "Let's do that again," he said, and she kissed him again, exactly in the same mechanical way. But this time, Joel started with his hand on her right breast, and gently fondled it through her bra. She didn't break away. She pulled away after another long kiss.

Joel lightly touched the bow between her cups. "How about you take this off, and try kissing me again," he ventured with more confidence this time. Silently, she reached behind her back, unfastened the clips, and shrugged the straps off her shoulder, and let the pink bra fall to the ground. Her tits were spectacular. The undersides curved perfectly away from her chest. She had lovely pink nipples nested in darker brown areola. Joel's cock ached for release from his confines.

Anna pulled toward Joel, and kissed him again, and this time he used both hands to fondle her naked breasts. Her nipples were stiff, and he plucked them gently with his fingers as Anna kissed him again with closed, puckered lips. She pulled away and waited when she was finished.

I guess she likes to be told what to do. "Take your shoes and pants off," he said with more authority this time. Joel unbuttoned his own shirt, and started taking his pants off when his personal cell phone rang. It was Valerie. Talk about bad timing! Joel rejected the call, and turned off both phones.

Joel stripped out of his pants, and his hard-on was comical inside his underpants. The fabric tented like a circus tent pole.

Anna unzipped her slim jeans, and then wiggled her hips energetically as she shoved the tight jeans off her hips. Once they hung loose around her knees, Anna stepped out of her pants. She stood naked before Joel except for a dainty pair of pink underpants with a cute little bow on the front. Joel realized the underpants and bra were a matched set. She was tall and slim, with full-sized, well-rounded tits that didn't hang, but more lunged out of her chest. Her blonde hair delicately adorned her soft shoulders. Her brown eyes were distant, vacant – they did not long with desire. What do I care?

As she seemed to want to be told what to do, Joel told her to kiss him again, but this time, to kiss him properly, with an open mouth, like she would kiss a boyfriend. She stepped forward and put her hand behind Joel's head, and brought her mouth to his, and kissed him passionately with open, massaging lips. Joel took her other hand in his, and gently lowered her hand to his tented underpants, and pressed her hand onto his ballistic manhood. Anna did not resist, but she didn't take the hint either – she just left her hand there over his covered pole.

It was time to close the deal. "Take off your underpants, and get on the bed," Joel said gently, and Anna complied. She had a neatly trimmed, blonde pussy. Anna sat on the edge of the bed, waiting. Joel pushed down his underpants, revealing his eight inch ruggedized, erect, flag pole. Then he pulled off his undershirt, and he lay on his back on the bed, letting his cock reach for the sky.

"Give me a really nice blowjob, the kind you would give your lover," he asked her, and Anna rolled up onto her hands and knees, and crawled over to his left side, so that her body was perpendicular to his with her mouth hovering over his hungry cock. She lowered her shoulders, and widened her knees for balance, and took him into her mouth as she lovingly cupped his ball sack into her hands and started fondling his jewels. Anna started bobbing up and down, sucking eagerly on his eight inch lighting rod. She pulled her hand away from his balls, circled her thumb and finger around his shaft, and started jerking him while she sucked.

Joel reached his left hand under her tummy, and slipped it between her open legs, and found her pussy with his three middle fingers. He dipped his middle finger in gently, slightly parting her feminine folds, and delicately ran his fingers back and forth along the length of her pussy lips while Anna continued sucking and jerking him.

Now Joel's middle finger found her fuck hole, and he pressed the tip in and out gently, penetrating only to the first knuckle. With his right hand, Joel reached to her magnificent hanging tits, and fondled their perfect firmness while he started pumping his left middle finger deeper into her love canal.

Joel's balls were responding heartily to her oral magic. He watched Anna's beautiful face suck his aching cock as her wavy blonde hair gently fluttered in time with her head bobbing motion. Joel pumped his middle finger into her pussy as far as his hand would allow, but he wanted more. He pulled out, and this time locked his index and middle fingers together, and re-entered her already well lubricated fun tunnel. With both fingers in play, now, Joel plunged deeper into her pussy while his balls intensified toward their explosive release.

Joel rotated his finger fucking hand 90 degrees, with his fingers still inside Anna, and that let him land his thumb right over her puckered asshole. As Anna continued her oral delight, Joel now pressed his thumb into her rosebud, but without lubrication, it was not going in. He pulled his wet fingers out of Anna's pussy, and pressed first his index finger, then his middle finger, against Anna's asshole, and the lubrication transfer let him get up to his first knuckle. He dipped his fingers back into Anna's wet pussy, and slicked her asshole again, this time getting up to his second knuckle. One more round, and he nearly buried his whole finger up her chute.

Joel returned his two fingers to her pussy, and this time his thumb went up her asshole easily, and Joel finger-fucked her pussy and asshole as he felt his balls near combustion. As he felt the primer release in his balls, setting off the unstoppable chain reaction that would detonate the main charge, Joel squeezed Anna's right nipple hard between his right thumb and finger, and rammed his left fingers and thumb as far up her two holes as he could.

Joel unloaded his first blast into her mouth. He watched his own jism flow down his shaft as she let it escape, but she continued sucking and jerking him, and his second, third, fourth, and fifth waves erupted into her mouth with volcanic fury. She let his whole load of spunk wash down his piston, and it pooled near the base of his cock.

The tall, sleek, blonde Anna stood up, and Joel pulled his fingers out of her pussy and asshole. She walked to the bathroom. Joel heard the water run, and she returned with a warm washcloth, and she tenderly wiped the cum off the base of his cock. When he was clean, she went back to the washroom and tossed the washcloth in the sink.

"You don't swallow for your lover?" Joel asked Anna.

"No," she said. "I don't like it." He doubted he would ever have the chance again, but that was a deficiency Joel would like to correct in person.

"Do you want to stay or go?" Joel asked neutrally.

"I would like to go," Anna said.

"Okay," Joel asked. "Could you do something else for me?" She looked at him without speaking. "Leave your bra with me to remember you by."

Anna silently stood up from the bed, picked up her bra, and handed it to Joel. She pulled the fuzzy top over her naked tits. The top hugged her curves nicely, and when she walked, her tits swayed sensually with a natural swing under the top. Anna dressed into her underpants, jeans, and shoes.

She started walking for the door. "One thing more," Joel added and she stopped. He pulled out his personal cell phone and turned it on, and opened the camera app. He asked Anna to pose for several pictures – front, profile, and from slightly behind. "I think its best we keep this whole thing our little secret," Joel said, putting the camera down. "Please don't tell your sister about this."

Without saying another word, Anna turned and left the room, letting the door close automatically behind her.

Strange girl, but wow!

He looked at his cell phone, and realized he had to return Valerie's call. She could wait. He opened his email app and finished his message to Derrek, copied to Brad and Michael. Because he was using his personal cell phone, he had to look up their email addresses from his work phone. He figured half a million dollars should do the trick. He'd ask for a million and see where it goes from there. He re-read the email twice, then pressedSEND.

Finally, Joel decided to call Valerie.

"You fucking bastard!" That's how she answered the phone. Joel hoped she had checked the call display, and didn't rail against everyone who called her.

"Listen, Val, I just want to ..."

"You fucking, cock sucking, bastard prick!" she yelled. "You leave me a voice mail, you turd sucking asshole."

"Can we talk about ..."

"I'm not talking to you, you shit eating, piss drinking, sick fuck," she screamed. "Let's see what the whole world thinks about its shiny new hero when they hear how you divorce your wife by voice mail, you shit-ugly, limp-dicked, bastard coward fuck." The call went dead.

Well, that went well.

- - - End of Chapter 2 - - -