Our Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Belle unbuttoned her shorts, Del took off her shoes, then she stood up, unfastened her cell phone hostler, and then pushed off her tiny black thong underpants, revealing a clean shaven pussy. She walked naked to Belle, who tossed her cell phone on the bed, and was pushing down her shorts and underpants together. She had a closely cropped blonde triangle above her bare pussy.

When Belle stood naked, Del said "I'm sorry I hit you and called you a bitch," and she dropped to her knees, and gently planted a tender kiss above Belle's blonde triangle.

"No," Joel shook his head. "Right on her pussy. Your lips on her lips." Unfazed, Del leaned forward, and planted a long, sweet kiss square on Belle's pussy.

Joel's pants were still at his knees. The sight of the girl-on-girl action stirred his passion, and he felt his cock rise even higher to the occasion. He pressed his toe to heel to remove both shoes, then he pushed his pants and undershorts off. He took off his shirt, leaving the three of them naked.

"Belle, you can suck me now," Joel offered. With wide, excited eyes, Belle rushed to him, dropped to her knees and took her master's cock into her warm mouth. She muffled a long groan of satiated delight. She brought her hands to assist. "No," Joel said, "no hands." She dropped her hands to her thighs, and sucked Joel energetically.

Joel told Del to take the small package out of his jeans pocket, and pull the small tube of KY jelly out, and lubricate her own asshole. She said she needed to use the bathroom first, which Joel welcomed. Belle continued sucking his rigid cock while Del went to the bathroom and closed the door. His balls were warming to Belle's oral delight, but without using her hands, Joel knew it would Belle take some time to bring him home.

When Del returned several minutes later, Joel told Belle to stop, and she pulled way. "Both of you will still need my cock in your own ways," Joel commanded Del and Belle together, "until you swallow my cum. As soon as you swallow my cum, you will feel satisfied and you will feel comfortable to be with me as your lover." It was a complex command. Joel wondered if it would work.

He took a condom out of his travel pack, and Del watched with eager anticipation as Joel slipped it on. Without waiting to be told, Del went to the bed, spread her legs wide, and bent all the way forward into downward dog, exposing her ass. Joel stood behind her, and he could see the clear film of lubricant around her rosebud. He touched his cock to her anus, and Joel held his breath with anticipation. He had never fucked a girl up the ass before. He pressed it gently, but it didn't go in. He pushed harder, and just the tip slipped in, and Joel sucked in a breath of surprise.

"Just shove it in," Del coaxed, and so Joel did, and to his astonishment, he instantly buried his whole eight inches deep into her bowels. "Oh fuck yes!" Del called. "Fuck me hard!" she begged. Joel slipped the whole length in and out a few times, and then he grabbed the sides of Del's hips, and started slamming into her ass.

Del grunted with delight on each thrust. Joel instantly appreciated why guys like fucking girls up the ass – Del's asshole was twice as tight as the tightest pussy Joel had ever fucked. After Belle's long oral warmup, Joel knew he would not last long in Del's tight rectum.

He fucked Delilah savagely, while Isabella looked on. His felt his balls slapping against her pussy, adding to the mounting excitement. His pressure was rising quickly, and Joel knew this would be over soon.

He slammed harder into her hips, and his balls soon ached for release. No more than a minute later, Joel held his breath as the first wave erupted into her sheathed asshole. Wave after wave filled his love glove. He rammed his cock deep in Delilah's rectum until it stopped convulsing, and then finally he pulled out.

Joel pulled the condom off, and turned it upside down, drizzling about half of his jism onto the top of his still solid cock, and then turned to Isabelle, who had been waiting patiently while he ass-fucked her friend. "Suck me and swallow this," he said, and she took him into her mouth, and quickly swallowed. She pulled out, closed her eyes, and let out a long, satisfying breath. "Oh thank you so much," she looked at him with warm eyes.

Joel dripped the rest of his love juice onto his still firm cock, and told Del to suck and swallow. She came off the bed, crouched down, and took him into his mouth, and quickly swallowed. Her face faded into a delicious glow, and she pulled out and smiled with eternal gratification.

Joel tossed out the condom, pulled down the covers of the bed, and lay down. He invited the girls to join him in a quiet moment. They both crawled into bed with him, and cuddled him from both sides, kissing and stroking him affectionately. Joel pulled the covers over all three of them. Joel decided to stay the night at the hotel. He told the girls they could stay with him or leave. They decided to stay a little while with him and enjoy his company. They all curled up together under the covers.

At one in the morning, the girls decided to go. Delilah didn't have a bra, and Joel couldn't take Isabelle's bra and let her walk the streets in her see-though blouse, so he told them both to leave their underpants with him as keepsakes. They kissed him gently and said goodbye. Before they left, Joel commanded them to remember this fondly as the best sex they had ever had, but to not long or expect to see Joel again, and to never speak to anyone else about this night.

I'm starting to get the hang of this, as Joel watched the door close behind the departing girls. He returned to bed and quickly fell asleep.

- - - End of Chapter 5 - - -