All Comments on 'Our Little Secret Ch. 07'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I gave it five stars ...

... It was very engaging, held my interest, move quickly and kept me guessing what would happen next. Please keep writing, I am hooked. This is is a really good story. Panther fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Five stars till now.

I am enjoying your story very much, chap 1-6, but was less happy with this chapter. I feel the revenge/private justice was over the top. The three girls were forced to commit what you described as legally misdemeanors. The perp was framed for multiple accounts of a felony. This will devastate his children and wife, sho are innocent bystanders. Child porn perp usually are murdered in jail. I feel he should have been framed as a prostitution 'john'. A misdemeanor on par with his crime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. The private justice retribution for the three girls was a little over the top but the concept of tit for tat is understandable. I like the technical commentary on how Joel's research team commandeered the computers. Makes one wonder what really goes on with the machines we all use everyday without a thought that they might somehow be tampered with. I was saddened to read Joel decided he had to leave Jen. Maybe he'll change his mind. I'm looking forward to what private justice is dealt to Mr. Hilton. You should write a book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
.

Framing that guy for peadophilia was was pretty harsh to be honest. I know the guy was a dick but that was brutal. I hope Joel gets what he deserves in the end as well.

Is the story moving away from sex-heavy chapters? I love the plot but the mind control sex is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously? Child porn?

The two of them were no different. Considering what he got women to do, essentially raping them and defrauding them, how is he able to judge another persons morality?

Sorry; but this was a huge pile of crap.

cabernetguycabernetguyabout 8 years ago
interesting!

well, this plot is getting curiouser and curiouser!

reminds me of the "Loner Mentalist" series in mind control.

interesting how we quibble about morality in this forum, even though by being here we're interested in overriding people's wills for sex! lol!

but it is an interesting point. Joel is trying to police the catnappers especially if they're using their powers for extreme harm or murder. Yet he uses his powers to assert his own brand of justice when others can skirt the reach of the law. Makes me wonder who is on to Joel now and what he is being set up for and by whom? other catnapping guys? or maybe the girls?? do they have powers too that haven't yet been explored?

You write very well. You have a lot of technical knowledge that you impart to the story. It's intelligently written and I appreciate that. so much more than people crying out: FAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKK. lol. definitely not a fan of the anal though. ewww. that's meant for evacuation and not for exploration. IMHO. And you are sure cranking them out. Thanks... enjoying the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story!

This is a very well written story, with a good bit of steamy bits!

Yes I do agree with what one said, how Joel basically 'raped' those girls, but! some of that was before he understood what was happening, and the second bit was about finding out how much 'in control' of them he was. After that he still uses girls, but only if they express a desire to do so. And he did give that one girl a chance. Not much of one, but hey! it is a mind control sex story, lol. Sorry, but I do like the anal bits, lol. Anyways! Fantastic story, I check every day to see if new chapters are loaded. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"[Lucinda] loaded illegal pornography of the worst kind on this work laptop in a way that looked like he was trying to hide it in the disk partition she dynamically created. Then she transmitted downloaded porn onward to other users."

It was necessary to ensure other people saw this pornography so that Brent could be convicted.

I'm sure if this comes out Lucinda will get a really light sentence as she was only doing it for her boss to ensure a false conviction. Perhaps Joel's lawyers could get her two hours community service?

As there has been no attempt by half a dozen kamikaze women to rescue Brent, presumably Brent is just guilty of looking like the man the three women were asked to I.D.

I like the story but not the 'justice'.

MeBr123MeBr123about 8 years ago
Love the story line

Great character development. Lots of twists and turns. It really shows plenty of thought and planning, on the author's part. GREAT JOB!

One pet peeve- in a fantasy story, I have no use for condoms. We're talking fantasy, with extra-human powers, for crying out loud. A little further fantasy that, maybe the girls are on the pill, taking chances, whatever. The condoms are like throwing a little cold water on an otherwise warm fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Barely a thing.

I just wanted to mention Joel flushed a condom down the toilet. That's not something you should do.

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgeralmost 2 years ago

I love it, especially the Jenny storyline. The way Joel treats her, and the gentle way he allows her to develop and nearly become his equal in sex is terrific, and I especially enjoy the descriptions of her body, and the sexual relations with Joel.

Almost everything is wonderful, even the extreme sexual "fantasies come true" outside the Jennifer aspect, though their first sexual encounter was quite extreme. There's one fly in the ointment, though, which is the description of Google.

Before that corporation became what it is today, I think it might have been as described. But after the "new ownership," that took over when Alphabet became the controlling interest, is the point at which I believe it's unreal. Google today, as managed by Alphabet, is totally anti-human and one of the great dangers facing humanity.

I think it's even worse than "catnap" control and dominance, firstly because it's NOT just a fantasy, it's truly happening. Secondly, the population that's being dominated is not just women, and they are almost completely unaware that they are being used to destroy their own families and lives, and potentially, humankind itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous