All Comments on 'Our Little Secret Ch. 08'

by deltablonde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
captmoviecaptmovieabout 8 years ago
Great

You came out with a wonderful novel, I anxiously wait for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good work

You're doing a great job. I especially like how your working through all the different threads. It's going to be interesting to see how you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

Interesting story and Joel is developing nicely. Impressive speed of writing as well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As much as I hate to say it you should stop posting this story and start forwarding it to publishing houses for print I'd pay to read the ending

cabernetguycabernetguyabout 8 years ago
i'm hooked

me likey!

even with no sexy! lol!

as I said in a previous chapter's comment: well written!!

DomdomainDomdomainover 7 years ago
Really imaginative work, great detail!

Excellent effort so far, as a fellow author here, I really appreciate the time you've put into this. I always get a kick out of all the armchair writers (usually Anon) that have all kinds of bitches or directions the story "should" be going. My response to them is always the same.... Get off your ass and put in the hours and hours of work and sacrifice it takes to publish anything of substance yourselves, and maybe then they'll understand. It the writer's story, if you don't like, don't read it. Again, great work..

Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agreed

I agree with Domdomain. Write your story and let the Anon's be damned. If they dont like it go find the story they do like or write it themselves.

KrittaKrittaabout 2 years ago

I was kind of forcing my way through this series for a while, but the last couple submissions are starting to hit their stride. Early chapters after the first were weird rape-y things with uninspired and excessive sex scenes in my opinion (take it or leave it of course), but now you're doing interesting things with what you set up, and you really do it pretty well when you get around to the story. I think there is good raw talent for the plot, if Abit rough around the edges in deciding what furthers the story. Indulging yourself in writing the sex scenes is well and good (Literotica after all), but there is a fair amount of useless bulk you cold cut and make the story pop.

Everyone is an armchair author and all that, so take what helps and ill just fuck off with the rest : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous