All Comments on 'Our Mother My Slut'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I liked most of the storyline.

I understand that the rape of their mother had to be, in order for the theme of the story to work, and I was glad that John and MaryAnn finally came to the understanding that they were in love with each other.

It would be nerve wracking to take the woman that you loved to a frat house and let her fuck all night.

I had confused emotions through out the story, but when the author is dealing with non-conventional topics, it is what happens.

A very well thought out and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

Wish mom would have a black baby nxt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I got lost in the fantasys. Guess I got them mixed up. Which ones went together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

Every decent mother should have at least one child from her own son. Glad you trained her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Found the story to be pretty good, even though they were Stretching it a bit with a ten in a row orgasms. Only question I had was who going support and care for all of these babies while mommy’s out making more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't like the farming her out as that defeats the original plan.

lbentonlbenton5 months ago

Well done. just want to know her next fanticy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.