All Comments on 'Our New Babysitter Ch. 06'

by Het3000

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

that was hot! cant wait to read the next surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, that went from hot multi person fucking and just punishment to extremely stupid, cuck breeder fantasy in about 2 paragraphs. Great story up to the point of caged breeder, then complete turn off. Gave two stars because it has been a really fun, sexy story line until the end. Zero stars, if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Going a bit off the rails and every 2nd sentence seems to have cum in it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

loved it! lets see what more punishment he can take and whats the new surprise ... will he be feminized?

Malika1234Malika123411 months ago

Great story! 5 stars! I hope wife brings another married friend over so both of them can be bred by girls with their big cocks! And have some strap on lesbian fun also!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So what's next? the husband is put on hormones, soon gets an orchiectomy and becomes the nanny for their happy family.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving this story about a kinky poly couple.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

loved the tease, the denial, the cuckolding ... but i do feel bad for husband, would be good if it was just a fun punishment for one day and they would talk about pregnancy / breeding together in a loving caring way.

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedly11 months ago

This story started hot an at the end was so disappointed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was really loving the story till the last turn to forced caging and the breeding, oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok, this is gettin' really hot!

I'm looking forward to see what the wife's surprise is about. I suspect that she'll be bringing another hung shemale into the bedroom. if that's the case, then i hope we get to see all of her holes get fucked at the same time, while hubby cannot do anything but watch.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't feminize the husband! He already haves it bad enough being turned into a caged sub, and gettin' cuked by the better endowed shemale teens, not to mention that he will forced to watch the wife gettin' breeded by the t-girls, and will likely have to raise their children as his own. That's enough emasculating for a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

its your story do what you want with it and write what you want. So far i am loving it!

shankinauthorshankinauthor11 months ago

Yeah, this story is still hot as fuck. Looking forward to more hands free orgasms for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot story until the cuckhing and breeding. It’s your story so you do want you want, but in my opinion it seems off. Now the chastity and the wife in control in fun loving way is great. I mean he’s living the dream there to please three hotties.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How to turn a really good story bad in less than 3 paragraphs. There was 10 good ways to introduce the ending themes in a healthy way, yet you woke up and chose violence. The ending feels like it belongs on a 500 word 1 shot story, not at the end of a well written and thought out 6 part story so far.... wtf.

TTryderTTryder11 months ago

geat story. endingbolt cutters divorce

TTryderTTryder11 months ago

excellent. there are 6 holes that he can fuck that will guarntee no child. If you want the cage duing her fertile time fine. but all the time no. In my opinion if she is squirting he should be drinking it. After a romp with the girls sitting on his mouth. to clean her up.and of course draining the girls is always fun

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
keep it up

It's your story, so write what you want. Rather read what you write, and not what everyone else wants you to write. Looking forward to the next chapter.

shinikageshinikage11 months ago

Pretty sure the surprise is that everything has veen planned by the wife and the trans from the start and thst she has been cheating on him for a long time, sorry dude this is downright abuse that the husband doesnt deserve i really hope he manages to escape and find happyness somewhere else at the end.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ignore the naysayers and impotent cucks, and carry on with the steaming hot smut!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

agreed! please continue! breeding part made this even hotter!

ColonelRebColonelReb10 months ago

Terrific story. Totally hot and erotic. Oh how id love to take part in something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story.. giving her just what she needed and wanted ... at his expense... Seeing her breed not once but several times is a true punishment with him raising the new family ...

IwannaTVIwannaTV9 months ago

Ah 2 teenage girlcocks and a horny wife what a way to die.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When is it tomorrow? More, please, and thank you!

LycraswimwearerLycraswimwearer7 months ago

Absolutely loving this series many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah. I liked your story up to the having a kid with the girls. That threw me out of it. I realize this is smut, and have therefore ignored the whole lack of consent and effect on their relationship that would have. Intentional impregnation cuckoldry deserves a tag in warning at least. Not using the system Literotica provides to advance warn your readers of something like that is not the mark of a conscientious author.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

As soon as they untied him he should have gotten up and walked out, no real man would have put up with that. You lost it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous