All Comments on 'Our New Friend'

by morsart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great threesome story !!

Wow ! We've been thinking about a bisexual threesome for a while , we tried it with another woman , now it's time to try it with a guy too ! The hard part is finding the right guy you can trust . Well written a great story , inspirational .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Threesomes

Years ago my wife and I had a number of threesomes with a good friend of ours. He was one of those guys that sounded a lot like Steve in the story. During the threesomes there would be some cock sucking going on between the two of us at times. He was the one that started it. And my wife jokingly said that I had to pay him back while pushing me towards him. She seemed to enjoy watching us.

Our private secret was her using a dildo on me every now and then. After that summer of our get togethers. She would sometimes mention our friends name suggesting that it was him and not her toy that was doing me. Which never really happened in real life.

This story brought back a lot of interesting memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong category!

This belongs in 'loving wives' or better yet a new category 'cuckold'. What a waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story please write more parts to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks Morsart

That was a great story. I'm glad that you shared it. It's great that it was a mimeograph from the 60's too. It just adds some extra to it and I appreciate all the effort made in recovering this great story. To the anonymous out there who's only comment is to criticize the location, you really shouldn't respond to things anymore just to express negativity. Try a positive comment for a change. It won't kill you. If you have such specific tastes, might I suggest a google search of specifically what you are looking for. Be sure to include "erotic stories" in quotes in the search area. That really should help you out. Now You should apologize to this poster Morsart. Because this story was not posted in the right area is not a valid reason for a negative response. This story was written well and you should appreciate the effort made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

When i was fucking a married couple she loved to watch us fucking. She loved to wank her hubby as she sat on his face as he licked her wet pussy as i fucked him. So horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Wow what a hot story.I have longed for this to happen to my wife and I .I want both of us to be sub missives to a dominant male. I want to explore all of it. I want to watch him fuck her like that and be told to eat her cum filled pussy and suck his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5.0 = 93% = A)

With a family friend like Steve...

My first wife was sleeping around & i left her. That was a mistake, i think she loved me in her only way! I should have explored other lifestyles before leaving her (e.g. MFM threesome or even a ménage à trois).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG! I SIMPLY LOVE THIS STORY. I GAVE YOU A 5! THE STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA

morsart managed to to tell us so much on one and half page.

The story line was brilliantly conceived.

The erotic tension in the story grows by each paragraph.

The story is more realistic than many people realize. It being a story, morsart had the artistic freedom to squeeze the narrative down to 24 hours. (In many theatre plays & movies everything happens in 24 hours.)

Bill got very impressed with Steve's personality, his life experience, his easy going style etc. One can say Bill got enchanted by Steve.

The moment Bill in the spur of the moment told Lil over the phone that he is bringing domeone for dinner the situation was out of ordinary.

Next, Lil & Steve hit it off right away.

Bill out of yhe blue offers Steve to stay with them till he finds a job.

Lil is hipnotized by the size Steve's dick.

The situation that all of the above creates is more than the sum of parts: it amounts to a mini perfect storm where the very improbable becomes the order of the day!

BRAVISSIMO!

▪ ▪ ▪

If you are a bi curious married man this story is a MUST READ!

Even if you are just a voyeur/cuck-wannabe guy you should read this story and find out how Lil gets infatuated with Steve.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
How have I not seen this one before?

Please write another one like this.

My totally favorite kink - the married couple get fucked together by an Alpha male (or two)

I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
I wish you would write another story

I love stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very sexy story

A real turn-on when Bill learns about bi loving. One minor flaw: there has to be a few little blue pills involved. These guys got it up like they were both 18 years old. Overall, a hot story. Wife and I have discussed threesomes. Hmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous