Our New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve moved quickly, pulling me by the ankles until my face was directly over her thoroughly fucked cunt.

"You'll get yours, Bill," he said, patting my ass and stroking my back, "but in the mean time I want you to eat her out, until she gets her second wind." His hand was at my neck pushing me towards her. I could see the wetness oozing from her. I'd never been much for eating her out, but somehow I'd lost my will. I leaned down and gave it a lick. The taste was new, exciting. The idea of sucking her cunt after that big stud had fucked her turned me on. It tasted of him.

I started sucking her out, my face smeared with her juices. She was wide open and flowing. He crouched over her face, where Lil could suck on it, kissing and licking the fat head of it, sucking the remains of his load off it.

"Like it, don't you?" he said to me, "I shot a big load in there," he said, "and you can have it all."

It was running out of her, and I sucked and swallowed again and again. I'd never been so turned on.

He rolled her over again, up on her knees, hanging onto the headboard. I had to slide up to get my face under her. Steve shoved a pillow under my head and she started moving again, rubbing her inflamed pussy onto my mouth, and riding me.

"You're really getting off on it, Bill," he said, "Why don't you try some from the source?" he knelt behind her and shoved his dick between her legs, the head of it nudging her pussy. It hadn't lost any stiffness.

I sucked it into my mouth. His foreskin slid back and my lips slid around the broad flange. My mouth was filled with it and I could taste the silky tartness. He was oozing again. I sucked hungrily.

"I knew you'd like that, Bill," he murmured, "now put it in. I think she's ready again."

"Oh yes, Bill," she purred, "I do want it again, and again and again." She arched her back and I made to grasp it with a hand, but Steve blocked my movement.

"Use your mouth, Bill." He said, and I drew back a little off it and using only my lips and tongue pushed it up into Lil's eager hole, licking back and forth as he slowly slid it up into her. His balls came to rest against my mouth and I sucked one of them in and squeezed it in my mouth.

"You're learning fast; Bill, that feels really good. Try sucking Lil's clit for awhile, why don't you." I moved up to where her hard nubbin was sticking out and sucked it into my mouth. She let out a squeal and bucked as Steve set up a long steady rhythm, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding it up into her again.

It was a hypnotic ride; when he slid up into her I nibbled lightly on her swollen clit, or licked his swollen balls, tight against the root of his dick. When he pulled out I licked the syrup off the length of it.

He'd been hanging onto her hips, pushing and pulling against his thrusts. As she neared her climax he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up, changing the angle. He caught her erect nipples and squeezed them. The stiffness of his dick, just barely in her now, made her clit stick out and I licked it roughly. Her whimpers turned to cries as she climaxed again. I looked up to see him squeezing her tits. She fell forward, supporting herself again on the headboard as Steve ran it full into her, and she moaned.

"I'm gonna come again," he panted, "Bill, reach around and get your hands on my ass." It was moist with sweat, and my fingers found his sweaty hole.

"Go ahead, Bill, get it in there, and give me a finger wave."

He pushed his ass back a little and I slipped a finger into his hole, found his prostate, about the size of a walnut, and rubbed it as he swung his butt back and forth. It swelled up hard as a stone and started pulsing mightily.

My mouth, on the juncture of Lil's cunt and Steve's dick, felt the pulse of it too, as his load pumped into her. She felt it too, and cried out.

He pulled out some and I licked her tender hole as her juices, mixed with his load, flowed out. I licked and swallowed until she was clean. I even licked up the final gob of come off the end of his dick.

Six

The three of us just sort of paused where we were, drained for the moment. Lil sprawled out on the bed, totally spent. She had her arms and legs flung to the four corners of the bed and her hair was a shapeless cloud around her face. I had never seen her looking so satisfied. A distant smile played around her lips and her eyes were barely open.

"Steve," she purred, "Bill... that was wonderful"

"There's more, Lil," Steve said to her with a smile as he got off the bed. "Bill here still hasn't gotten his, and I know your going to warm up again. Just relax awhile. We'll be right back."

He headed for the bathroom with a glance that told me to follow. He said something about taking a leak and I realized my bladder was ready to burst. He stood at the sink and I sat down. I don't know if it was the booze or what but my guts had gone loose.

I pushed my dick down into the bowl and let it all go. Steve stood at the sink slowly working his foreskin back and forth, waiting to piss.

"She's got another climax in her, Bill," he said, "and I know she wants you to give it to her." He was pissing in the sink, a thick forceful stream spewing from the wide slit. It reminded me of watching the stallions piss when I was a kid.

"We'll start real slow," he said, "I'll show you how." I cleaned myself and pulled the chain. He was shaking the last drops from his hose

"You're both hot tonight," he smiled, "having a good time?"

I didn't know what I was thinking anymore. He stepped in front of me, opened my jaw with one hand, skinned it back with the other, and shoved his dickhead into my mouth. It wasn't really hard, but I could barely close my lips around it. I tasted the remains of his load, Lil's juices, and a few drops of his bitter piss. He pulled my free hand up to play with his balls and fed me more of his limber dick. I swallowed and it slipped down my throat. It was growing again, stretching down my throat, cutting off my wind. When he pulled out it was hard again, smeared with my spit. And I nearly shot my load. He ran a hand through my hair.

"Come on," he smiled, "we don't want Lil to get lonely."

Seven

She was sprawled out on the bed, and we lay on either side of her. I followed his lead as he ran a hand up and down her body, licked her neck, her shoulder, and her breast. He fluttered his fingers over the lips of her cunt, and sucked her nipple.

Slowly she began responding. She sighed, she hummed, and she cradled our heads in her hands and pressed us harder to her breasts. She was thrusting her hips up towards Steve's playful fingers. I started on one of her nipples: twisting it a little, pinching a little, and pulling out on it. It turned her on fast. Steve worked on the other one. In no time she was panting and squirming between us.

She had his dick in one hand and mine in the other and was rubbing them against her thighs,

"Please," she whispered, "One of you fuck me again."

I rolled into position and got up on my knees. "Just the head of it at first," Steve whispered at my side. I hung there working the head of my dick around in her. She thrust up, trying for more; and I slid it into her slowly. When I hit bottom I almost came.

"Pull out quickly," Steve said in my ear. I did, and he shoved his thumbs into my ass. It took my mind off coming. I looked back. He had my ass in his hands, prying my asshole open with his thumbs. Lil moaned and thrust up towards me

"Now in again slowly," He kept up the pressure with his thumbs, rocking from side to side, prying me open. I was near to loosing control, but I wanted her to come again. She'd never climaxed three times in one session. I slid into her again.

"Just hold it there, he said," he pulled his thumbs out of my ass and changed position.

"Now pull out again," he said, and when I did he shoved about half his dick up my ass.

Soft like that it didn't hurt at all. In fact I wasn't sure what he'd done 'till I felt his hands on my shoulders and he whispered, "Now go for it."

Eight

I shoved hard into Lil and he shoved hard into me. I pumped hard and fast, totally out of control, and Steve was right with me, shoving his cock up my ass every time I pulled out of Lil.

And then I started coming, again and again, the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. Lil cried out, "Oh Bill..." She was loosing it too.

"That's beautiful, Bill," Steve was whispering in my ear, "There's nothing like the way a guy's ass squeezes my dick when he's coming. It really turns me on." His dick was felt huge I my ass.

When Lil calmed down he pulled me back, with his dick deep in me. There was nothing soft about it now; it was stiff as a post. I was getting fucked and my own dick never went soft.

He sat on the edge of the bed, his arms around my waist, lifting me up and down on it.

He stood up and walked me around the room, thrusting hard with each step. "That's right, Bill. Up on your toes like a thoroughbred."

.

He bent me over the back of a chair and pounded his dick into me till I thought I'd pass out. "You've got one hot little ass, Bill." He said. "When I saw it in the bar I knew you'd love getting fucked."

He worked me back onto the bed, flat on my stomach, and really went to work, deep and steady. He spread my legs further apart with his own, and shifted his angle a little. With every thrust he rode over my prostate, and I arched my back up to meet his thrusts, close to coming again.

He rolled me over onto my back and pulled my legs up over his shoulders.

"I want to see your face when I shoot a load up your ass," he said. He was slowing down. He'd pull out 'til the head of his dick pulled on my asshole, then slide it all the way in and keep pushing. I was rolled up in a ball, my stiff dick staring at me.

We were slippery with sweat. "I'm gonna shoot a load so far up your ass...," he was panting with every stroke, "You'll never forget it."

His dick got bigger, stiffer, then throbbing, pumping his load into me. He was shoved into me hard, and I pushed back and let go with another load of my own. It sprayed out of my dick, spattering my face, my hair, my mouth. I squeezed hard, milking the last of it out of him.

Lil had fallen asleep. Steve and I just lay there for the longest time. We must have fallen asleep with his dick up my ass, because I remember waking up with the morning light in the room. We were lying spooned together, his dick still in my ass. I squeezed it and he whispered in my ear, "Yeah, I know, Bill." His cock was swelling again, filling me up again. "You want more."

12