All Comments on 'Our New Life, Him, Me and My Wife'

by manbydaycuckbynight

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you should rename yourself

cuckallthetime is what you should call yourself because you are not a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just What This Site Needed!

Another braindead cuckold writer. Did not read the story. Just the last paragraph. That was to much. Mindless drivel by a retarded moron.Guess what cuckby? This crap belongs in fetish any you know what ? Its non erotic drivel at that. Go back in your moms basement and jerk off you putz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad

Now thats a really sad story. Theres way to much of this modern day cockolding being written and published these days Must be a sign of the times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why was it never discussed that

Hubby could get some on the side for himself (if he could find a less fat chick, then he could improve his sex life too)? I never understand when a couple decides to open up a marriage, that it is acceptable for it to be for just one half of the married couple. If Frank only comes by once a month for three days, how the hell would he know if she fucks hubby bareback or not? With all of the emails before they let this guy into their life, why was it not clear that a Dom bull cuck agreement wasn't what they had in mind in the beginning? Why didn't hubby put a stop to it with this guy when he decided he "owned" her, and revealed that he was a manipulative asshole? OK, so may be you can tell that I don't really care for these cuck stories, but when I read one, I hope that somebody can explain why this would be satisfactory existence. You end the story saying their "sex life has never been hotter", but how is being reduced to condom sex in an already stretched out and loose gash of a pussy, after you have been kicked out of your own bed by a true asshole and a liar...hotter?? Your story fails, not so much because it is more of the same clueless cluck drivel that belongs in fetish (and it is crap barely worth reading), but more so because you don't develop your characters, allow them to express any emotion, or offer any insights or any meaningful dialogue to explain why these people think that this bullshit excuse for a marriage is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
False Advertising

There is no man here. Only a wimp cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it is beyond me

why these sickos want to write in this genre and then complain when normal people give negative comments on their garbage, i don't read this shit but understand who the idiots are and they are not the ones who write negative comments. If you want to write be prepared to hear the truth nobody cares how well you write they only care about what you write and losers write garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put it in Fetish

Fed up with all this crap being put in the LW category, if the author wants good comments and high scores, put it in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not as fed up as we are with you

dear annony!! Go fuck yourself.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Asshole anons

Cuckold stories go in Loving Wives.

If you don't like it, don't read them.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Manbydaychuckbynight

If this is true he is no man not man enough to admit he is Gay

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
MisTitled but Obvious

The title is poor. There is very LITTLE about their 'new life'! Although the events are clearly communicated, the writing is painful to read (and Hubby's life is painful to imagine!)

There are a lot of negative comments about the 'category violation' of this (openly and obviously) cuckold posting! Detractors should read the LIT description of this category. Sweetie, in this tale, is reluctant to become 'adventuresome' ... until she DOES, then it is like a light-switch is thrown! I don't particularly like cuck stories, unless they are well done, like BobNBobbie or XLegLover know how to do! I DISLIKE callous humiliation stories and DO NOT read them or ANYthing in Incest. Anon 'beyond me' states that 'normal people' don't like cuck stories(?). Who the fuck reading LIT has the BALLS (or labia...sorry, ladies) to consider him or herself 'normal'? I am a proud PERVERT, and have distinct preferences for my favorite perversions! Thank You, LIT, for making it easy to find free outlets for exploring those perversions ... I FULLY ACCEPT that quality varies according to the abilities of the contributors, who I also THANK (regardless of my opinion of your quality) for your submissions ... they are worth every PENNY the contributor receives, or that I PAY! And more! I ALSO accept that my pleasure depends on MY ability to avoid whatever might cause me distress or discomfort!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Belongs in Fetish or Crap/baloney

Where do all the spineless cucks come from? Seriously? How do all these spineless piles of jello even manage to walk around? And what woman would want to be with a man that has no pride or self respect?

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
find some other place to write

this if way to fucked up for even this site.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Meh

I kinda, coulda seen things happening this way until we got to the end. Her dear husband allows her to take a lover to get more enjoyment from sex. She repays him by denying him. Not a loving wife.

manbydaycuckbynightmanbydaycuckbynightover 10 years agoAuthor
Hmm

You do realize, that when you submit a story, you do not pick the category the site does it for you and they put in loving wives, not me. I wrote the story to work out my fantasy of my wife, it is something I want to happen, and wanted to work through my feelings on paper. Like it, dont like it, everyone has a opinion.

manbydaycuckbynightmanbydaycuckbynightover 10 years agoAuthor
and for those of you

that have never wrote a story and submitted it here, so basically everyone commenting so far besides PolyLvr, Grow a pair balls and write a story, before you talk fucking shit, you a piece of shit, you complain about what I like, what I wrote about, the content, even called me a fag. In the End your a pussy, you cant write a story for your self, so you go and troll other people's stories, like little bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mr Author

If you don't want the negativity there are several things you could do. Firstly get an editor and learn how to write before you post, Secondly post in the correct category. Lastly, getting pissed off at other peoples opinions is not the smartest move in the world.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
So well done

Uncle Frank is a real gentleman. He allows Heather to get sweet gentel cunt massages to alleviate any soreness that may be left over from her weekend fuck sessions. I wonder how long before he puts her in a barn for his sons?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Writing a story without dialogue leaves about half of the effect of the story on the table. Come on, OP! There's even a tutorial in How To!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Hmmmm . Gave it a one. This is really your fantasy of how to be treated by your wife, with compile at disrespect? Frank wifi now tell her who and how she can have sex with? Yeah right. Not until the divorce papers are served on Monday. No love lost there. A 1 cause I couldn't give lower. Not very good dialogue or thoughts. Keep trying .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous