All Comments on 'Our NYC Night'

by daveman71

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YES

Well done. Sensual and delicious. I look forward to reading more!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Title Misleading, but Story Hot

Not particularly a New York story, bar the show (and that could have been a road company). Good hot sex, not much plot or character, except that his cock was the leading man. Still good for a stroke. Now for the quibbles:

"time square", wrong the first time, right the second. "Times Square".

"right affects." should be "right effects". Effects are results, affects are things that influence or change. Try this: "Interest rates affect the price of housing, and the effects of a rise in interest rates in the housing market are quickly seen."

"and laid down", should be "and lay down". "Laid" is past tense of lay, meaning placed or put, and is the effect of someone placing or putting something. "I laid down my arms." "Lay" is something I myself do: "I'm gonna lay down my sword and shield."

"Yes ma'am" should be "yes ma'am." Put in the period at the end of the sentence, otherwise I'll think you left out some text.

"And hardier I did." Only the Hardy Boys can be hardier. You have to be harder.

MacysDDsMacysDDsabout 13 years ago
Very Well told story

You did a wonderful job of telling this story. It had almost every thing romance , sexual tension and passion. Plus it isn't often that a straight masculine man is into B'way musicals, although Les Mis may be an exception. It sounds to me that if Cindy wanted to play a role she could have gotten into character and been a ... Lovely Lady for you. I know it one of my favorite scenarios when I'm role playing so I sure would have. As for the saddest song? I agree A little Fall of Rain is most likely it but Empty Chairs and Empty Table touches me too. I guess it reminds me of all the friends I'll never see again when I hear it. Well keep up the good work. I look forward to reading much more from you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous