Our NYC Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move your fucking tongue."

I didn't. And slowly, up and down, you began to fuck my tongue. Moans began to rise from within you. I wanted to touch your ass, but permission had not yet been granted for me to move my hands. I lifted my tongue with each of your descents so I could jam him as far into you as I could. You were enjoying it, but you needed more.

You turned around. "Give me your hand" you commanded.

I complied. You straddled me, taking my hand into you. "What do you feel, David? What do you feel!?"

"Your wet pussy," I said.

"You can do better than that!"

"I feel your wet, delicious pussy!" I said louder.

"Oh, come on, David. Don't fuck with my head. What do you feel?"

"I feel your wet, delicious cunt!"

"Oh, that's better David. What are you going to do with my cunt?"

"I'm going to finger your cunt."

"What else David?"

"I'm going to lick your cunt."

"And what else!?"

I"m going to fuck your cunt!" I said.

"Are you going to fuck my fucking cunt hard, David!?"

"Yes. I will."

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"Yes maam. Yes maam, I will."

With that, you turned around again with your back to me. Your hands were on my ankles, and your ass was lifted high above my cock.

"What do you see, David?"

"Your delicious cunt."

"Do you want to fuck my cunt, David?"

"Yes, Cindy, I want to fuck your gorgeous cunt."

"What!?"

"Yes ma'am, I want to fuck your fucking cunt!"

You reached your hand in between your legs to find my hard cock. You eased your pussy backwards until they met. You sat backwards until you fully took him in. You sat there for a few seconds - a glorious few seconds. You began to squeeze your pussy together and rotating it ever so slightly without moving up and down. It was an incredible dance between my cock and your cunt. Then, your knees slid back towards me, my cock still inside you. Your hands and body leaned forward until your head lay between my feet. You were lying upside down, spread eagle over me with my cock inside. I could see him inside. It was then that a visual display danced before me with grace and passion. You slid your body back and forth, moving my cock in and out. I could see him. I could see your cunt. And the display of this amazing fuck caused me to grow even harder. Your moans increased with intensity. You were mumbling... words I could not understand. But they grew louder with each thrust.

"Shit. Shit. Fuck. Oh God, David. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I loved hearing you fire your words around the room. For several minutes we both enjoyed this most thrilling position.

You stood again. Give me your hand. I did. You pulled me up to a seated position.

"Suck my clit," you said.

I reached my hand between your legs and gripped your ass. I pulled you forward. Your leg climbed up over my shoulder as you reached your hand to the wall.

"Suck my clit, dammit. Suck it!"

And I did. Not slow. But hard. I took your clit into my mouth as your pussy juices dripped around my chin. My tongue pressed hard against your clit and you danced on my face in a fucking motion. With the palm of my hand against the crack of your ass, I slid my middle finger in towards the rim of your ass hole. I pressed slightly without entering while my mouth danced on your pussy. Your moan grew with greater intensity. I pressed further until I entered you. Your thrusting increase, a sign of your delight. I gently rubbed my finger inside you while I licked you. You moaned louder and louder.

"God David... I need your cock now. I need it now."

I slide my finger from your ass and moved my fingers into your pussy. I stroked it hard.. harder... so hard until you came. With both hands against the wall, you grew weak.

With that, I stood on the bed, took you by the hands, and threw you to the bed. As you lay there, I demanded, "Turn the fuck over. It's my turn!"

You turned over.

"On your fucking knees, now!" I said. "That's the last time tonight that you tell me what to do, you fucking whore!"

You said in an earlier exchange how you loved to be called a whore during sex, how dirty talk excited you. I feared in the moment you might see it differently, But your fast response told me otherwise. You scrambled to your knees, and I knelt to enter you from behind. But only slowly. Just inside, I asked, "Do you want me to fuck you hard!?"

"Yes, please!" you cried.

"How hard do you want me to fuck you!?"

"As hard as you can," But I didn't move. I pulled out.

"What did you say?"

"Hard. Please. As hard as you can."

This time, it sounded almost like you were crying. With that, I slammed deep into your pussy. I pulled completely out. Then I slammed in again. Then out. Then in again. And the fucking commenced. I slammed you hard. I grabbed your hair as we fucked and I pulled your head back. I turned your head so I could see the profile of your face. I wanted to see your face... to see the anguished pleasure. I bent forwards, spooning you from behind. I reached around to finger your clit as I fucked you hard. I rubbed hard.

"Don't stop," you said. "Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

I kept up the rhythm until your moans turned nearly to screams.

"I'm... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" And you let out a scream.

As our bodies relaxed, I stood up over you, pressed your back down to the bed, with your cunt pointed directly to the sky. I pressed my dick down between my legs and descended over you. Pointed straight down, my dick entered you, and like a cowboy, I rode you hard. I threw you down on your side and our legs intertwined as we continued to fuck. Finally, I turned you on your back. I entered you hard, missionary style. I grabbed your leg to pull it up to my face and I sucked on your calf, squeezing your leg as if to squeeze the passion from you. Finally, I moved your leg aside, and descended upon you. We began to fuck and kiss... an incredible combination. The sweat from my face dripped down on yours, and our motions were so violent that our lips just slid all over one another. But it was so intimate. I finally found the breath to say, "I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum."

"Cum all over me David. Cum all over me. I want your cum all over my fucking body."

I rose, standing over you as you caressed your breast with one hand and stroked your pussy with the other. I stood spread eagle over you and stroked him hard. I felt the well rising within me as the flow of cum was ascending from my balls. I held it back as long as I could. I manipulated my strokes so as to prolong it as much as possible. Then I reached the point of no return. The explosion rose within me. Sweat dripped harder onto your chest. And finally, I came. I slammed my hand hard down my shaft, pounding myself with each thrust. I squeezed him hard as the cum exploded from me. I leaned over you, flinging my dick left and right, up and down, cum flying onto your breasts and face. I slammed him until every ounce was drained from him. Your hand was moving in and out of your pussy rapidly, and as the cum descended on you, you came too. Sweat and cum drenched your body as we both felt our bodies grow limp. My knees buckled, and I fell to one knee. Then the other, and I collapsed next to you pulling your body next to mine, feeling the cum sliding between us. We lay there a minute as you stroked my cock, still erect. You rolled me over and as you lay across me so our eyes could meet, you began sucking my cock until it finally grew limp. I loved looking into your eyes. In fact, I loved everything about you. And I loved the fact that we had only just begun.

So much for the extra bed.

We fell asleep, exhausted. Bodies intertwined.

12